Taylor declines invite to First Lady luncheon

I'd be offended by getting an invite alone NN but yas decline ha! Hope this will make people finally STOP from labelling her as a Trump supporter without any valid evidence (that being said, I'm still not cool with her silence on a lot of important issues, but oh well, what can a stan do...)

Good for her clap3

Although tbh I'm not convinced this shows any type of stance on political views.  It could easily be just the fact that she is making every effort possible to be out of the spotlight - can you imagine the headlines if she performed at Melania Trump's event?  rav3

Also, the comments lol2 No wonder she doesn't make any political statements 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd be offended by getting an invite alone NN but yas decline ha! Hope this will make people finally STOP from labelling her as a Trump supporter without any valid evidence (that being said, I'm still

Good for her  Although tbh I'm not convinced this shows any type of stance on political views.  It could easily be just the fact that she is making every effort possible to be out of the spotlight

SHUT down those haters TayTay!

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.