Bubble

Pop's new tactic to sell records

She sounds nothing like Higher

💀dead2💀dead2💀dead2💀

And they're all smash hits lmao. When in doubt, just say the magic word (rihanna) and your records will break double plat in just a few months. brit1

I'd be mad if I was rihanna. Especially at Ed and Sia. Making tropical songs and hand them to Rihanna. dead4 

like "WHY U THINK THIS FIT ME? CAUSE ITS SOME ISLNAD BULLSHIT? YOU THINK CAUSE IM FROM THE ISLANDS I WOULD SING THIS SHIT? " dead2dead2 

1 minute ago, Kyoteki said:

I'd be amd if I was rihanna. Essspecially at Ed and Sia. Making tropical songs and hand them to Rihanna. dead4 

like "WHY U THINK THIS FIT ME? CAUSE ITS SOME ISLNAD BULLSHIT? YOU THINK CAUSE IM FROM THE ISLANDS I WOULD SING THIS SHIT? " dead2dead2 

That's probably exactly what she told them lmao.

15 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

I'd be amd if I was rihanna. Essspecially at Ed and Sia. Making tropical songs and hand them to Rihanna. dead4 

rip3 

16 minutes ago, Cruella de Vil said:

At this point I have no doubt that Rihanna is the biggest popstar since Madonna. The Black Madonna all the way...

Beyoncé who?

from the tour receipts and Lemonade being bigger than ANTi in sps, I beg to differ sorry1

Beyonce is very selective on who she works with, while Rhat throws it out more often than you'd think. 

Both Rihanna and Beyonce currently share the throne in my opinion. Both have areas in which they could work on (Beyonce - singles, and putting her stinkin' albums on Spotify when they come out; Rihanna - touring?) but everyone currently has their eyes on both of them. I would love for them to do a duet at some point.

18 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Beyonce is very sialective on who she works with, while Rhat throws it out more often than you'd think. 

While Beyonce is begging for hits from Sia, Rihanna is rejecting every single one she throws at ha.

rih10sia5bey1sia4

While Beyonce is begging for hits from Sia, Rihanna is rejecting every single one she throws at ha.

rih10sia5bey1sia4

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. dead4
Sia wrote many songs from both artists and have been denied a few songs. Like that song about her ass dead2 dead2

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app
12 minutes ago, Bubble said:

rih10sia5bey1sia4

Sia has only written 2 songs for Beyonce in the entirety of her career - one that wasn't even on the original release of Beyonce, but for a H&M commercial nicki1

and Pretty Hurts was a limited release 4th single, I'm not sure how that constitutes as begging nicki1

Sia has only written 2 songs for Beyonce in the entirety of her career - one that wasn't even on the original release of Beyonce, but for a H&M commercial nicki1
and Pretty Hurts was a limited release 4th single, I'm not sure how that constitutes as begging nicki1

Sia wrote songs for Bey's HBO documentary, actually. Like maybe 2 more.

3 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Sia was one of Beyonce's many attempts at scoring #1 hit this decade. After the success she saw Diamonds and Chandelier got , she though a sia-written song will guarantee hot 100 success. Alas, it didnt. Her album did cute though. nicki4

Sia was one of Beyonce's many attempts at scoring #1 hit this decade. After the success she saw Diamonds and Chandelier got , she though a sia-written song will guarantee hot 100 success. Alas, it didnt. Her album did cute though. nicki4

She didnt even release Pretty Hurts as a single tho. [emoji848]

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd be mad if I was rihanna. Especially at Ed and Sia. Making tropical songs and hand them to Rihanna.         like "WHY U THINK THIS FIT ME? CAUSE ITS SOME ISLNAD BULLSHIT? YOU THINK CAUSE IM FROM

She sounds nothing like Higher 💀💀💀💀 And they're all smash hits lmao. When in doubt, just say the magic word (rihanna) and your records will break double plat in just a few months.  

At this point I have no doubt that Rihanna is the biggest popstar since Madonna. The Black Madonna all the way... Beyoncé who?

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.