Firdawsi

So, did Gaga win in the end?

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

well it'll keep her afloat for her next era so I'm not mad clap3 

hopefully she promotes a good first single next time

hopefully it wont be late dead7

i mean... she's getting older and sometimes artists struggle once they enter their 30s fall7

3 minutes ago, Scarlett O'Hara said:

I mean Gaga is already close or has outsold Revival with 0 hits vs. 3/4 hits and Selena being the most followed person in the world nat1 

and her tour will outgross her too.

Sometimes it's not about Itunes or Streaming. You can still succeed and not be the IT girl. 

5 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I mean Gaga is already close or has outsold Revival with 0 hits vs. 3/4 hits and Selena being the most followed person in the world nat1 

Sometimes it's not about Itunes or Streaming. You can still succeed and not be the IT girl. 

hunny since when are we comparing Gaga to Selena eve1 her standards dropped hard

4 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Sis Revival sold around 700k/800k ww jj2 

3 hours ago, Infrared said:

But to bring the typical LM argument: she's just not an album artist brit13 (in reference to Gaga fans dismissing streaming numbers 'cause she was "never a streaming force" which is not even true but anyway)

Anyway, the difference is that Gaga's competition level is dropping mega hard. She was owning Beyoncé during her peak, and now we're supposed to be impressed she outsold Selena effing Gomez who has mostly casual fans who will obviously opt for streaming instead of buying dead7 She should always outsell her and that should be taken for granted instead of being rewarded. She should be compared to the people she was competing with during her peak.

8 hours ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Discount gone, now the payola starts. lol2 But look how it's doing outside of the US. They sacrificed any chances she had with another song to get an international hit with making this awful piece of shit a fake hit in the US. Yes, they were desperate as fuck to give Gaga her first top 5 ballad single. Tragic.

Its been getting big updates since before the discount was taken off but I wouldn't expect you to do your homework

2 hours ago, John Wayne said:

she is? 

She was during her "Queen of MVs" era.

Now to answer the OP, we'll see next era. Joanne sold decently and she managed to make MR semi succesful but she basically had to use her ace (SB) for that. Artistically wise she lost though. Big time.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hunny since when are we comparing Gaga to Selena  her standards dropped hard

Discount gone, now the payola starts.  But look how it's doing outside of the US. They sacrificed any chances she had with another song to get an international hit with making this awful piece of shit

Did everyone choose to forget FourFiveSeconds' success? All of Taylor's country pop hits? Timber? Don't blame the album's sound, my goodness. The songs just aren't good/special enough to smash, it h

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.