Jony

Bieber to fan: "You make me sick"

1 hour ago, jacs vs looser said:

The thing about Justin is, he wants to be a celebrity on stage and on TV, but a normal person everywhere else, and that's just simply not possible. The sooner he understands that, the better for him and everyone around him. 

He was signed when he was like 12, give him a break. He did not know the consciousness of fame back then, nor could he possibly predicted the unfathomable level of fame that he achieved. He goes on stage and records albums because that's his job (and he's one of the hardest workers in the industry in this field), hugging strangers and fanatics in the streets is not part of his job, just a by product of a sick society's mentality. These are strangers harrassing him, period.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

He was signed when he was like 12, give him a break. He did not know the consciousness of fame back then, nor could he possibly predicted the unfathomable level of fame that he achieved. He goes on stage and records albums because that's his job (and he's one of the hardest workers in the industry in this field), hugging strangers and fanatics in the streets is not part of his job, just a by product of a sick society's mentality. These are strangers harrassing him, period.

Tru, but he isn't 12 anymore. And unfortunately for him, that's fandom. If he hates it as much as he seems to, he should look for ways to still do music away from the mainstream spotlight, because that's the only solution. Is it fair? Probably not, but the world rarely is.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Tru, but he isn't 12 anymore. And unfortunately for him, that's fandom. If he hates it as much as he seems to, he should look for ways to still do music away from the mainstream spotlight, because that's the only solution. Is it fair? Probably not, but the world rarely is.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I assume label / management pressure plays a role here, you're right. But at the same time we also experience these daily meltdowns sometimes but we don't have the entire world bashing us for them aretha1 Just leave the kid be is all I'm saying, yes he made tons of money but he also worked so hard (and as a kid) and he deserves mental breaks just like we all do. 

1 hour ago, jacs vs looser said:

Even if he tried to take a break of media, media will find and follow him. 

People really didn't learn from Amy Winehouse tragedy.

5 hours ago, Justin Bieber said:

Even if he tried to take a break of media, media will find and follow him. 

People really didn't learn from Amy Winehouse tragedy.

I didn't mean a break, I meant something like stop releasing through a major label, go more Indie, do less promo ... lowkey what Gaga did with Joanne (Minus the superbowl) I don't know how tied he is to his label, tho. 

After what happened to Christina Grimmie, can you blame celebrities for not wanting to take photos or hug crazed fans? If random strangers came up to you and started invading your space, wouldn't you feel uncomfortable?