Bionic Monster

GagaBowl viewed roughly 25,000,000 more times than KatyBowl. Why?

Certain members on FOTP told me Katy has been more relevant than Gaga since 2012, and that Gaga's Super Bowl would not be a success, so I am mystified.shrug1

And this is all despite Gaga's views being slit between 3 different OFFICIAL channelsshrug1

Someone please explain to me why this occurred. Did talent win?shrug1

9 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Katy had a fan upload with 40 million views though bey5

I don't see it

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I mean Katy's was officially uploaded 18 months after the performance took place, and even then a fan upload had over 20 million views before it was taken down, I believe. 

13 minutes ago, Jony said:

Are you talking about YouTube? If so then maybe because Katy's was uploaded 18 months after it took place? dead4

Regardless, she should have more than 2m views if she's as relevant as this site tries to convince me she isdead2

Also if we're gonna use that excuse why was Gaga's post-SB boost astronomically bigger than Katy's (Roar didn't even hit the top 10 I believe)dead2

2 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

I don't see it

Regardless, she should have more than 2m views if she's as relevant as this site tries to convince me she isdead2

She has sold more albums, more singles, has grossed more on tour than the desperate fad you stan for, ever since 2013. What more proof do you want? 

giphyhuabf.gif

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

It was deleted a week ago xtina15 Still destroying Gaga with a late fan upload though! 

Well @Taylor said 20m, you say 40m...who do I believe?shrug1

Gaga's approaching 30m so even if the fan upload had more views than the NFL Gaga is still winningshrug1

How is MadonnaBowl doing on youtube btw?shrug1

Just now, Selig said:

She has sold more albums, more singles, has grossed more on tour than the desperate fad you stan for, ever since 2013. What more proof do you want? 

giphyhuabf.gif

Gaga has sold more albums and grossed more on tours, literally the ONLY thing she has is singlesshrug1

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

35 million file1

Well even if that is true (I still can't find it for some reason and I sure as hell am not taking your word for it) assuming the fan posted it soon after her performance, that means Katy got 35m in 2 years and Gaga got 27m in a month and a half. Do the mathshrug1

Also my point about the boost still standsshrug1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you talking about YouTube? If so then maybe because Katy's was uploaded 18 months after it took place?

According to who? Because the official numbers released state that Katy's ratings were bigger.     

Gaga has sold more albums and grossed more on tours, literally the ONLY thing she has is singles

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.