Bionic Monster

GagaBowl viewed roughly 25,000,000 more times than KatyBowl. Why?

18 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

are you still trying to convince me Katy has sold more albums than Gaga?dead2

I don't need to provide a receipt cause it's common knowledge.dead2

Hello Katy Tour: $1m, The Monster Ball: $227m

California Dreams Tour: $59m, The Born This Way Ball: $198m

Prismatic World Tour: $204m, artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball: $83m

$264,000,000<$508,000,000

*insert dumb Katy gif*

California Dreams Tour

Can you even read? dead2 I stated that Katy has sold more albums than the fad ever since 2011. That's a fact and you know it.

giphyhuabf.gif

Ever since 2012, (read that as many times as your brain needs so you get it) the year YOU chose:

Katy has sold more albums and more singles

Katy's music has charted WAY better all around the world

Katy has grossed more on tour

Katy has earned more money 

giphyhuabf.gif

You're the one that set the time period, not us. So don't try to twist it now that you've been clocked and dragged to hell and back.

giphyhuabf.gif

48 minutes ago, Selig said:

Can you even read? dead2 I stated that Katy has sold more albums than the fad ever since 2011. That's a fact and you know it.

giphyhuabf.gif

Ever since 2012, (read that as many times as your brain needs so you get it) the year YOU chose:

Katy has sold more albums and more singles

Katy's music has charted WAY better all around the world

Katy has grossed more on tour

Katy has earned more money 

giphyhuabf.gif

You're the one that set the time period, not us. So don't try to twist it now that you've been clocked and dragged to hell and back.

giphyhuabf.gif

You said since TD/BTW, yet BTW outsold TD and the BTWBall outgrossed CDBall. Also, can you even read? I've already addressed the whole ARTPOP vs PRISM/Joanne vs. Flop to the Payola thing. Gaga could've easily just redone The Fame again like Katy did with PRISM but she made fucking ARTPOP (read that as many times as your brain needs so you get it)xtina8

41 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

You said since TD/BTW, yet BTW outsold TD and the BTWBall outgrossed CDBall. Also, can you even read? I've already addressed the whole ARTPOP vs PRISM/Joanne vs. Flop to the Payola thing. Gaga could've easily just redone The Fame again like Katy did with PRISM but she made fucking ARTPOP (read that as many times as your brain needs so you get it)xtina8

BTW did not sell more than TD. Even with certifications TD outdoes that other shitty album, 5.9m >>> 5.48m.  Only the BTWT did better that the CDT, that's the only thing the fad has had over Katy ever since 2011. Poor fad of the decade! 

giphyhuabf.gif

Coulda, shoulda, woulda!!1!! No one cares about stupid excuses. The FACT is that Katy has been more successful than the fad in everything (except for BTWT/CDT) ever since 2011 and ever since 2013 she's been humiliating the fad in touring too. Let the truth SINK IN. PS. read that as many times as your brain needs, maybe this time it'll process it correctly. 

giphyhuabf.gif

Have you guys seen her Facebook page? orangu1 

All from this month including multiple other posts for the BTW Foundation with Million Attempts playing in the background. dead2 She really is that desperate to get this damn song to #1. 

"I believe in this song so much." eve1 

11 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

If that's true then why did the BTWBall, which ended in 2013, gross more than any Katy tore besides Pissmaticlmfao1

Again.. if "Pissmatic" grossed more than BTWB, she's obviously been more relevant from 2012 onwards (your choice of year, not mine), esp. when you count the success of her 2013 singles wendy1 You keep proving yourself wrong, it's hilarious. Katy's tour success is impossible to use against her, she's done nothing but rise in success dramatically, while Gaga's tours have been a continuous decline.

11 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

The ARTPOP Ball had 79 dates, Peism had 200+lmfao1

Yes, and the amount of dates is directly related to how much public demand there is rih1 Again proving yourself wrong, and giving me the receipts for it. How easy for me, thanks a lot.

6 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

Gaga could've easily just redone The Fame again like Katy did with PRISM but she made fucking ARTPOP

She made another album with outdated, mediocre pop songs about fame, sex, money, and love, yes indeed wendy1 Sound wise PRISM is just as different from TD as ARTPOP was from BTW rih12 Try again.

16 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

1. But you said TD sold more and now you're back tracking. The kind of TF peak is not something that can be sustained forever, and don't bring up Dino cause we all know she is yet to reach her 1985-88 LAV/TB peak againxtina11

You're accusing me of back tracking when you went from 'haha Gaga's SB is viewed 25 million times more' to 'she will eventually catch up to Katy's views' as a way to drag Katy? xtina15 Teenage Dream sold more in the US, UK, Australia & Brazil while their sales in other major & smaller markets are pretty identical, based on certifications TD beats BTW file1Again : this is while Gaga had the advantage of coming off a huge era when she was easily considered to be the biggest pop star in the world at the time and with the biggest promotional campaign an album had ever seen. 

There's a difference between reaching your peak and losing 80% of your sales two years into your career, don't even start with Madge, her career started in 1982 and her biggest selling album came in 1990, her best selling singles came in 1989/1990/2005 and she kept out-doing herself touring wise even if the public wasn't feeling the music that she put out (Erotica), Madonna's star power was still on a rise while Gaga's experienced a downward spiral in every department : social media presence, touring, album sales, single sales, YouTube views, streaming numbers, popularity. You name it. 

3. Not you comparing streaming numbers from songs 2008-2013 (when Gaga's biggest hits were released) to songs released IN THE STREAMING ERAxtina4 Gaga was never a huge force on radio in her peak either. Katy had some really shady payola scandals during the Prism eras but I'll let that slidextina4

But I already told you they sold just as much as Gaga's biggest hits at times when single sales were decreasing, and on top of that had billions of more overall streams. Roar is still in the top 100 on iTunes, where is BR? file1 didn't she just perform it to 115 million people in the US alone (meaning that's not counting the tens of millions watching it overseas). Oh let me guess it's iTunes payola oprah4

3. Perfect Illusion has a rock sound but that doesn't mean it's a BTW reject, Judas has some similarities but it was also released the week of Easter, you think Katy would EVER take that kind of risk?xtina10 Also those songs mentioned came from "Born This Way" and "Joanne." Two albums that are undeniably way less commercial than anything Katy has put outxtina8 And her performance at the SB didn't even look like TFga, if anything it looked like a continuation of the stuff she did with Intel last yearxtina1 Even if you think it did, we're talking about music not ONE performance.

Perfect Illusion comes exactly from that throwback 80's semi stadium rock Bruce inspired soundscape that BTW has, Judas being released at the week of Easter is not a risk what are you talking about lmfao1no one gave a shit about that, the song was another Redone recycle disguised with a controversy attempt, don't act like she pulled a Like a Prayer, which by the way, is one of the most successful / celebrated songs and videos of all time, but oh, Judas was too much for people to handle oprah4 I wouldn't say Born This Way is even a risk lol, especially knowing that Gaga's audience are people who pride themselves with listening to something "different", It's an 80's inspired album (a soundscape everyone loves) with pop songs with basic structures and eurovision choruses but with a superficial electronic / rock layer to it. 

Don't act like she released an album full of songs that have no chance of becoming hits, like this for example bey1

G.U.Y was undeniably GP friendly and that flopped, so was Perfect Illusion and that tanked, and so was MR and that's tanking after the mass promo + discounts wore off. And don't act like John Wayne was such a musical departure, same topic, similar hooks, same video... which has like what, 10m views on YouTube? nicki4

She performed the SB as famega, undoubtedly.

gal-gaga-jpg.jpg

lady-gaga-ftr-getty-imagesjpg_1t1cfyy2gc

And then doing the same choreographies, bringing the disco stick, keytar etc like we haven't already seen those performance in 2008 ny12

She's also singing about the kindness, tolerance (Come to Mama), Black Lives Matter movement (Angel Down), and feminism (Hey Girl.) While Katy teased KP4 to have lots of "Classic Katy fun pop) or smth and is rumored to mooch off an ARIANA feature with a sex song called "Bon Appetit"xtina11

But she's not releasing these as singles nicki4

And please, these are vanilla songs with white tree hugging bs messages, nothing really thought provoking or alarming about them, Come To Mama is another dull song dismissing everyone's problems, we've been listening to those since the 60's nicki2 People want an actual song worthy of being discussed you know, not some entitled rich bitch telling us that we should stop fighting over ideas (how horrid considering that's her whole career's philosophy / an essential part of our being) and how we must all love one another 'cause man it wasn't that long ago we were living in the jungle... and tribes were beefing with each other then too. Good message maisy

Angel Down is not about BLM movement nicki1 It's yet another cynical white message about how she's woke and clever 'cause she feels sad for a black kid getting murdered, 'why do people just stand everyone' even though she was competely silence about this issue until it hit the media waves and other artists started speaking about it, not impressed.

Hey Girl is not about feminism moo6 Singing a vague song about girls supporting each other has nothing to do with gender equality, esp when Gaga herself doesn't even practice the message of the song. moo6

If I wanted to listen to these messages I would have bought my local church's CD, not a Lady Gaga album. moo2

On 3/12/2017 at 3:32 AM, Bionic Monster said:

Gaga has sold more albums and grossed more on tours, literally the ONLY thing she has is singlesshrug1

Wow, op went from talking about superbowls to albums. So what is really the subject of this thread? Oh, the thread backfired so OP wanna feel safe with Gaga's not so great achievements.

giphyhuabf.gif

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

don't act like she pulled a Like a Prayer, which by the way, is one of the most successful / celebrated songs and videos of all time, but oh, Judas was too much for people to handle oprah4

wendy2

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

pop songs with basic structures and eurovision choruses but with a superficial electronic / rock layer to it.

wendy2wendy2

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

And then doing the same choreographies, bringing the disco stick, keytar etc like we haven't already seen those performance in 2008 ny12

wendy2wendy2wendy2

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

People want an actual song worthy of being discussed you know, not some entitled rich bitch telling us that we should stop fighting over ideas (how horrid considering that's her whole career's philosophy / an essential part of our being) and how we must all love one another 'cause man it wasn't that long ago we were living in the jungle... and tribes were beefing with each other then too. Good message maisy

wendy2wendy2wendy2rip3

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

You're accusing me of back tracking when you went from 'haha Gaga's SB is viewed 25 million times more' to 'she will eventually catch up to Katy's views' as a way to drag Katy? xtina15 Teenage Dream sold more in the US, UK, Australia & Brazil while their sales in other major & smaller markets are pretty identical, based on certifications TD beats BTW file1Again : this is while Gaga had the advantage of coming off a huge era when she was easily considered to be the biggest pop star in the world at the time and with the biggest promotional campaign an album had ever seen. 

There's a difference between reaching your peak and losing 80% of your sales two years into your career, don't even start with Madge, her career started in 1982 and her biggest selling album came in 1990, her best selling singles came in 1989/1990/2005 and she kept out-doing herself touring wise even if the public wasn't feeling the music that she put out (Erotica), Madonna's star power was still on a rise while Gaga's experienced a downward spiral in every department : social media presence, touring, album sales, single sales, YouTube views, streaming numbers, popularity. You name it. 

But I already told you they sold just as much as Gaga's biggest hits at times when single sales were decreasing, and on top of that had billions of more overall streams. Roar is still in the top 100 on iTunes, where is BR? file1 didn't she just perform it to 115 million people in the US alone (meaning that's not counting the tens of millions watching it overseas). Oh let me guess it's iTunes payola oprah4

Perfect Illusion comes exactly from that throwback 80's semi stadium rock Bruce inspired soundscape that BTW has, Judas being released at the week of Easter is not a risk what are you talking about lmfao1no one gave a shit about that, the song was another Redone recycle disguised with a controversy attempt, don't act like she pulled a Like a Prayer, which by the way, is one of the most successful / celebrated songs and videos of all time, but oh, Judas was too much for people to handle oprah4 I wouldn't say Born This Way is even a risk lol, especially knowing that Gaga's audience are people who pride themselves with listening to something "different", It's an 80's inspired album (a soundscape everyone loves) with pop songs with basic structures and eurovision choruses but with a superficial electronic / rock layer to it. 

Don't act like she released an album full of songs that have no chance of becoming hits, like this for example bey1

G.U.Y was undeniably GP friendly and that flopped, so was Perfect Illusion and that tanked, and so was MR and that's tanking after the mass promo + discounts wore off. And don't act like John Wayne was such a musical departure, same topic, similar hooks, same video... which has like what, 10m views on YouTube? nicki4

gal-gaga-jpg.jpg

And please, these are vanilla songs with white tree hugging bs messages, nothing really thought provoking or alarming about them, Come To Mama is another dull song dismissing everyone's problems, we've been listening to those since the 60's nicki2 People want an actual song worthy of being discussed you know, not some entitled rich bitch telling us that we should stop fighting over ideas (how horrid considering that's her whole career's philosophy / an essential part of our being) and how we must all love one another 'cause man it wasn't that long ago we were living in the jungle... and tribes were beefing with each other then too. Good message maisy

Angel Down is not about BLM movement nicki1 It's yet another cynical white message about how she's woke and clever 'cause she feels sad for a black kid getting murdered, 'why do people just stand everyone' even though she was competely silence about this issue until it hit the media waves and other artists started speaking about it, not impressed.

Hey Girl is not about feminism moo6 Singing a vague song about girls supporting each other has nothing to do with gender equality, esp when Gaga herself doesn't even practice the message of the song. moo6

If I wanted to listen to these messages I would have bought my local church's CD, not a Lady Gaga album. moo2

OH MY GOD moo2

CLOCK HA

DRAG HA

SCALP HA

MICROWAVE HA

BLEACH HA

12 hours ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Have you guys seen her Facebook page? orangu1 

All from this month including multiple other posts for the BTW Foundation with Million Attempts playing in the background. dead2 She really is that desperate to get this damn song to #1. 

omfg expose ha  oprah10  an artist promoting their work oprah10  what kind of crime oprah10 

12 hours ago, Cruella de Vil said:

"I believe in this song so much." eve1 

Gaga being proud of one of her songs? ny2   how embarrassing ny2  artists are supposed to be ashamed of their music!  ny2   

13 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

hahaha you are done and you just can't accept that hahaha

7 hours ago, Earth Ripper said:

Again.. if "Pissmatic" grossed more than BTWB, she's obviously been more relevant from 2012 onwards (your choice of year, not mine), esp. when you count the success of her 2013 singles wendy1 You keep proving yourself wrong, it's hilarious. Katy's tour success is impossible to use against her, she's done nothing but rise in success dramatically, while Gaga's tours have been a continuous decline.

Yes, and the amount of dates is directly related to how much public demand there is rih1 Again proving yourself wrong, and giving me the receipts for it. How easy for me, thanks a lot.

They would've grossed equally had Gaga not broken her hip and you damn well know thatdead2 I am so tired of y'all's arguments. You play dumb to the obvious implications of what people say, then make them explain away every little detail and then you STILL don't get it. 

That's just a liedead2 Gaga wanted to keep going with the artRAVE but Bobby wanted her to promote CTCdead2 There have been so many successful "short" tours that were not ended for lack of demand, many of them by your fave when she was still relevant in the pop world during "The Virgin Tour"dead2

3 hours ago, Jjang said:

You fossils are the ones always clinging to MediaTraffic everytime someone foes 1 decimal point over 6.3m for BTW, so don't come with the certification shit nowari1

You're right it was a huge campaign, and out of it she got at least 3 big hits (one of them a celebrated anthem to this day) and the 2nd highest selling album of 2011, behind Adeleari1

3 hours ago, Jjang said:

Not the GH albumfall6 Sis I'm talking about studio albums/eras, plus 2 years after that she released Erotica which sold 6m, so if that was her peak why did SHE fall so quickly?fall3

Madonna's star power was absolutely NOT on the rise. It peaked in 1985 with the "Madonna-Mania" craze. Getting banned from the Vatican/burning crosses/LAP controversy/Erotica controversy doesn't mean she was more popular or relevant, it means she was a bit desperatefall6

"Dark Horse" and "Roar" sold less than JD and PF, and didn't have near the impact off BR or Born This Way, or really impact at allfall6

Neither Bad Romance nor Roar are charting on US iTunes, but BR did manage to rechart after the SB while Roar didn'tfall6

3 hours ago, Jjang said:

Just because they're both rock influenced doesn't mean they sound the same, and Joanne as a whole sounds nothing like BTWfall2

Ok so you're telling me Born This Way didn't turn off a shit ton of the straights who were buying her music? I could probably go and find some of the comments I read online about her after that, and I wasn't even a stan thenfall2 it was really harsh. and she DEFINITELY lost a lot of support, especially in the US and maybe some countries that, ya know, aren't that welcoming to gay peoplefall2

She also got a lot of shit from Catholics about that, and the entire song is WAY more polarizing than LAP. The lyrics of that song aren't even sacrilegious like Judas, the only thing controversial was the videodead2

Yeah, I'm sure songs like Aura, Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, Swine, Mary Jane Holland, Joanne, Sinner's Prayer, Hey Girl, Angel Down, and Just Another Day would be HUGE smashes!dead4

3 hours ago, Jjang said:

gal-gaga-jpg.jpg

And Katy didn't do the same thing with her SuperBowl? It's about celebrating your biggest hits, Katy's was in TD, Gaga's was in TF/M. Regardless, not you pulling out one look from that era to prove she was just copying herselfdead2 

3 hours ago, Jjang said:

CTTR is literally a vanilla song with a white, tree hugging messagedead1 What is so "thought-provoking" about "so comfortable we're living in a bubble, bubble/so comfortable we cannot see the trouble, trouble?" I could write that shit!lmfao1 As opposed to "I'm a believer, it's chaos, where are our leaders? Oh, oh, oh, I'd rather save an angel down" or "Lady is it lonely? I been callin' out your name Tell me that you need me 'Cause I need you just the sameEveryday a heartache I'm just tryin' to keep it sane But I know you believe me, Baby don't you leave me"

It is about the BLM movement and how she doesn't understand why the leaders of this country won't do something to combat the police brutality problem of black youth in this country and tense race relations in general. And I'm sure she doesn't give a fuck if you're impressed or not.

What do you think the message of the song is? The way to reach gender equality is for women to unite and stop tearing each other down as so many sometimes do. Besides, you as a MAN on some gay pop forum don't get to define what feminism is for ANY woman.ari1

And that's that on that.

1 hour ago, Cruella de Vil said:

OH MY GOD moo2

CLOCK HA

DRAG HA

SCALP HA

MICROWAVE HA

BLEACH HA

You'd think instead of posting smug comments about other people's posts in this thread you would throw your own two cents in. It's almost like you have nothing significant to add to the discussion!:(

10 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

Gaga wanted to keep going with the artRAVE but Bobby wanted her to promote CTCdead2 There have been so many successful "short" tours that were not ended for lack of demand, many of them by your fave when she was still relevant in the pop world during "The Virgin Tour"

Except

The Monster Ball 203

BTW Ball 98 (120 dates were scheduled)

Artrave 79 - DEMAND wasn't there. That's it. It FLOPPED. Bigger venues were empty, bigger venues were moved to smaller venues, tickets were given for free etc. It wasn't short because she wanted it to be short. Don't lie please dead4

But since you mentioned Madonna, she always HAD short tours

TVT 40

WTG 38

BA 57

TGS 39

DW 47

RI 56

CT 60

S&S 85

MDNA 88

RHT 82

Sis I'm talking about studio albums/eras, plus 2 years after that she released Erotica which sold 6m, so if that was her peak why did SHE fall so quickly?fall3

Madonna's star power was absolutely NOT on the rise. It peaked in 1985 with the "Madonna-Mania" craze. Getting banned from the Vatican/burning crosses/LAP controversy/Erotica controversy doesn't mean she was more popular or relevant, it means she was a bit desperatefall6

Return this shit in your ass please.

9 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

They would've grossed equally had Gaga not broken her hip and you damn well know thatdead2 I am so tired of y'all's arguments. You play dumb to the obvious implications of what people say, then make them explain away every little detail and then you STILL don't get it. 

That's just a liedead2 Gaga wanted to keep going with the artRAVE but Bobby wanted her to promote CTCdead2 There have been so many successful "short" tours that were not ended for lack of demand, many of them by your fave when she was still relevant in the pop world during "The Virgin Tour"dead2

You fossils are the ones always clinging to MediaTraffic everytime someone foes 1 decimal point over 6.3m for BTW, so don't come with the certification shit nowari1

You're right it was a huge campaign, and out of it she got at least 3 big hits (one of them a celebrated anthem to this day) and the 2nd highest selling album of 2011, behind Adeleari1

Not the GH albumfall6 Sis I'm talking about studio albums/eras, plus 2 years after that she released Erotica which sold 6m, so if that was her peak why did SHE fall so quickly?fall3

"Dark Horse" and "Roar" sold less than JD and PF, and didn't have near the impact off BR or Born This Way, or really impact at allfall6

Neither Bad Romance nor Roar are charting on US iTunes, but BR did manage to rechart after the SB while Roar didn'tfall6

Just because they're both rock influenced doesn't mean they sound the same, and Joanne as a whole sounds nothing like BTWfall2

Ok so you're telling me Born This Way didn't turn off a shit ton of the straights who were buying her music? I could probably go and find some of the comments I read online about her after that, and I wasn't even a stan thenfall2 it was really harsh. and she DEFINITELY lost a lot of support, especially in the US and maybe some countries that, ya know, aren't that welcoming to gay peoplefall2

She also got a lot of shit from Catholics about that, and the entire song is WAY more polarizing than LAP. The lyrics of that song aren't even sacrilegious like Judas, the only thing controversial was the videodead2

Yeah, I'm sure songs like Aura, Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, Swine, Mary Jane Holland, Joanne, Sinner's Prayer, Hey Girl, Angel Down, and Just Another Day would be HUGE smashes!dead4

And Katy didn't do the same thing with her SuperBowl? It's about celebrating your biggest hits, Katy's was in TD, Gaga's was in TF/M. Regardless, not you pulling out one look from that era to prove she was just copying herselfdead2 

CTTR is literally a vanilla song with a white, tree hugging messagedead1 What is so "thought-provoking" about "so comfortable we're living in a bubble, bubble/so comfortable we cannot see the trouble, trouble?" I could write that shit!lmfao1 As opposed to "I'm a believer, it's chaos, where are our leaders? Oh, oh, oh, I'd rather save an angel down" or "Lady is it lonely? I been callin' out your name Tell me that you need me 'Cause I need you just the sameEveryday a heartache I'm just tryin' to keep it sane But I know you believe me, Baby don't you leave me"

It is about the BLM movement and how she doesn't understand why the leaders of this country won't do something to combat the police brutality problem of black youth in this country and tense race relations in general. And I'm sure she doesn't give a fuck if you're impressed or not.

What do you think the message of the song is? The way to reach gender equality is for women to unite and stop tearing each other down as so many sometimes do. Besides, you as a MAN on some gay pop forum don't get to define what feminism is for ANY woman.ari1

And that's that on that.

You'd think instead of posting smug comments about other people's posts in this thread you would throw your own two cents in. It's almost like you have nothing significant to add to the discussion!:(

perched to read the response rav1

8 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Except

The Monster Ball 203

BTW Ball 98 (120 dates were scheduled)

Artrave 79 - DEMAND wasn't there. That's it. It FLOPPED. Bigger venues were empty, bigger venues were moved to smaller venues, tickets were given for free etc. It wasn't short because she wanted it to be short. Don't lie please dead4

But since you mentioned Madonna, she always HAD short tours

TVT 40

WTG 38

BA 57

TGS 39

DW 47

RI 56

CT 60

S&S 85

MDNA 88

RHT 82

Return this shit in your ass please.

Yeah, that was my point, tours don't have to be long to do well.ahs1 And, she was grossing on average over $1m per night and was 97% sold out with almost 1m attendance. Demand was there. sis.

"Return this shit in your ass" that's all the "king of receipts" has for me?ahs1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you talking about YouTube? If so then maybe because Katy's was uploaded 18 months after it took place?

According to who? Because the official numbers released state that Katy's ratings were bigger.     

Gaga has sold more albums and grossed more on tours, literally the ONLY thing she has is singles

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.