Is CTTR a flop?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Is CTTR a flop?

• Yes, of course.
    • Not a huge hit, but not a flop.
    • No, it is not a flop.

8 hours ago, Infrared said:

The definition of petty and pressed um3

Of course i am. I started stanning in 2011 for what i thought was a smart woman with the most public persona ever and uncompromising artistic vision. I never expected that just 2 years later the cracks would be showing and just 5 years later the woman i stanned for turned out to be a prefabricated fraud absolutely reliant on her team ny2 

Not a hit, but not a flop either. Many factors contributed to this. First of all she wasn't playing safe (for her standards), I guess her fanbase wasn't ready for some anti-trump political statement song. Secondly, this is not a good time for pop music. Every random hip hop/pbr&b song is easily becoming a hit/going viral, but our pop girls are struggling for a week on BB top 10. I thought I'll be the last person to say this, but the only one who's saving pop music right now is Ed um3

2 hours ago, Maryanne said:

Not a hit, but not a flop either. Many factors contributed to this. First of all she wasn't playing safe (for her standards), I guess her fanbase wasn't ready for some anti-trump political statement song. Secondly, this is not a good time for pop music. Every random hip hop/pbr&b song is easily becoming a hit/going viral, but our pop girls are struggling for a week on BB top 10. I thought I'll be the last person to say this, but the only one who's saving pop music right now is Ed um3

this

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well you could say the same about Bloodpop, Mark Ronson, and Kevin Parker  

This is FLOPING Chained to the Rhythm iTunes: #2 Canada (+3) #2 Denmark (=) #4 Germany (=) #5 United Kingdom (+1) #5 Norway (+1) #5 Switzerland (+1) #6 Tur

Well in the U.S, for a Katy single yes. WW, underperforming, but not as much.   At quick glance  Look at chart positions for Roar and then look at CTTR. It's similar to looking at Born

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.