Simón.

Why do people think youtube views and streaming is not important?

People will say whatever they can in order to discredit someone or fit their argument! Either that or they just can't accept the fact that streaming is the new way to consume music and they're bitter their fave isn't having a successful transition! shrug1 

Tell it to Madgina that thinks uploading a 1980s TV rip of her old videos is acceptable. Thank god there are titles above, I couldn't tell if that potato recording was Holiday or Lucky Star for the life of me

hqdefault.jpg

7 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

You already answered that bey3 You only hear that shit from people whose fav has no power on those platforms. Which is kind of crazy, 'cause they represent the GP more than anything.

I'm waiting for their justification brit0

Actually is getting even more important with the time since it's the way people are consuming music now. So people who say it isn't important are either pressed or is living in a bubble

Streaming is definitely where the future of the music industry lies. It's a good way of showing the popularity of an artist and their songs. However, I wouldn't put it on the same level as people actually buying the music.

1 hour ago, Hannah. said:

People will say whatever they can in order to discredit someone or fit their argument! Either that or they just can't accept the fact that streaming is the new way to consume music and they're bitter their fave isn't having a successful transition! shrug1 

HA6ApWv.gif.d514ac641cf875956c7ae6481de6

16 minutes ago, Count Olaf said:

older artists (30s above) tend to get less views then under 30s. dunno why though @Justin Bieber btw how old is shakira

Older artists usually have older fanbases who are less likely to use streaming services than the younger generation. A lot of older artists released music when more people were buying music. So those fans who already have the albums and singles will play those instead of going onto Spotify to listen to them.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People will say whatever they can in order to discredit someone or fit their argument! Either that or they just can't accept the fact that streaming is the new way to consume music and they're bitter

You already answered that You only hear that shit from people whose fav has no power on those platforms. Which is kind of crazy, 'cause they represent the GP more than anything.

And why is it from people whose favs fail to get streams and views? 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.