Law

Will Ariana flop if she doesn't get vocal training soon?

18 minutes ago, Law said:

sis ally is so bad now jay1

I guess we're just gonna agree to disagree on this one. I acknowledge she needs better breath control (especially in WFH) but I think she has a great voice still...

Just now, Anna-wa said:

I guess we're just gonna agree to disagree on this one. I acknowledge she needs better breath control (especially in WFH) but I think she has a great voice still...

she's the worst of the group though brit10

Just now, Law said:

she's the worst of the group though brit10

I think they're all talented and can't really rank their voices from best to worst because in my opinion they're all talented.

She definitely needs to get vocal training to stop forcing so hard her voice or else she will lost some vocal range just like happened with Mariah Carey. She still one of the best vocalist of today's music industry imo and I don't think she will flop because of that.

She needs to improve her diction too tho

This generation of music consumers don't really care about vocals, so I don't think she's in danger. However, Ariana has never been a great vocalist, she's a good singer but it stops right there. And yes, there's a difference. Her technique has never been good. Her lows are terrible, she doesn't support her belts and resonance is something her singing has never had. But she's still one of the best singers from this generation, from the mainstream scope. Btw, I'm not hating, she's my fave from the young generation (by miles). 

4 hours ago, Hannah. said:

She's still one of the most talented singers in the business so why does it matter if she can't hit the whistle tones she once hit when she was 18? Besides, having vocal talent doesn't mean she will sell any less. There are many people prospering and they have horrendous singing voices. Ariana is fine sweetie.

Tea! Take my fave for example

If I may, I think that she purposefully sings without technique. I'm sure she still knows how to sing with proper technique, it just wouldn't sound very "pop". I'm sure she had some tell her that she needed a more 'pop' sound and stray from her diction and support if she wanted to make pop records.

As for her voice, I believe that she goes to the doctor often enough to take a look at her vocal chords to make sure that she checks up on them before making any further irreparable damage. (Sure this was 2013, but I'm sure she still does it.)

1 hour ago, CrazyBoi said:

If I may, I think that she purposefully sings without technique. I'm sure she still knows how to sing with proper technique, it just wouldn't sound very "pop". I'm sure she had some tell her that she needed a more 'pop' sound and stray from her diction and support if she wanted to make pop records.

As for her voice, I believe that she goes to the doctor often enough to take a look at her vocal chords to make sure that she checks up on them before making any further irreparable damage. (Sure this was 2013, but I'm sure she still does it.)

I mean but look where that took Britney though jay1

Also, she had a vocal cord hemorrhage back in 2013, I highly doubt she gets examined like that regularly.

50 minutes ago, Gilly said:

she needs to start pre recording vocals tbh. she's been performing A LOT over the last couple of years. It's gonna take a toll eventually. LIP BITCH alex1 

She already does though wat3

Like not a lot yeah, but on DWT at my stop she only actually sang like half of songs like S2S or Break Free jay1

21 hours ago, AwayForAWhile said:

Insert various clips of ally Brooke singing her verse in Work From Home. 

"Les put it into moshun, Ima give ya ah pramoshun (gasp) I'll make it feel lie a vacay, turn da bed into a oshun, (gasp) we don't need noboday (gasp) I just need Joe body (gasp) not hi but sheese inbatween, x2 speed, we ain't getting off earlay (gasp) 

lmfao2 

19 hours ago, Taylor said:

Tea! Take my fave for example

There's a but though. Taylor has never been promoted as a great vocalist, she was always mediocre there, her strength has always been lyrics. wendy1

lol I don't know about flop but these young gorls are gonna learn. I don't see how some of them strive for a long career of professional singing when they don't stay on top of their training and vocal health. You can't maintain your talent without proper practice, development and the occasional obligatory rest. It just can't be done.
I guess I'll just chalk it up to young arrogance or being flippant but she better get it out of her system now because she don't want those problems in her 30s and beyond.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's still one of the most talented singers in the business so why does it matter if she can't hit the whistle tones she once hit when she was 18? Besides, having vocal talent doesn't mean she will s

She does struggle alot but there has been improvement in her intonation. But overall I think her broadway days were much better vocally!   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.