Aidan.

FOR SALE: MY GAGA COLLECTION

I made a thread about this before but that's long gone now jj4

Anyway I'm gonna start selling my Gaga collection on Discogs probably. I'm keeping her albums but other things like singles are going. I don't have anything THAT rare but I have most of her singles (Including Eh Eh). So if any of yall want anything hit me up cause I'm not looking to make a fortune on this stuff I'll give good prices - a lot better than other sellers jj4jj2

Edit - Forgot I posted this AGES ago but this thread has pics jj2 Only change is adding Joanne. I also have the BTW single but for some reason it's not pictured jj4

Edited by Aidan.
1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

I need coins for more Kylie rotted 1989 vinyls and cassettes jay1

I'm planning to check out my parents rotten closet to see if my childhood tape player is still there jay1

This way I can get those rotten tapes jay1 Poor me with them having only Satanic Yeezus though jay1

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

I'm planning to check out my parents rotten closet to see if my childhood tape player is still there jay1

This way I can get those rotten tapes jay1 Poor me with them having only Satanic Yeezus though jay1

Tape player will probably burst into flames and let out a demonic scream when you put the tape in jay1

That copy at your store is a US copy too jay1 Will probably scream  out "Vote for Trump" too jay1

1 hour ago, Electric said:

Wheres the photos jj1 

Ah! You just reminded me I made an ancient thread of my stuff -- and it has photos!

Linked in OP now too jj2

26 minutes ago, Limn said:

@Aidan. do you have you and i single shock1 

Yes creep1

9 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

Post the list god dammit oprah13

See above or OP creep1