havok

Why is Rihanna much more successful than the fad of the decade?

So, this week Love on the Bible finally reached Billboard's Hot 100 top 5, and without even trying. She has refused to tape the music video, not even a lyric video. She has refused to perform it or promote it. The last time she promoted it was 6 months ago when it wasn't even a single yet. 

Ldxsxmw.gif

Meanwhile, the fad of the decade, had to pay to perform at the SB, had to discount her song for weeks, had to perform it at any imaginable tv show and promo spot. Had to do payola so radios would play that shitty tune. And even with all that, the bitch couldn't even get more than 1 week inside the top 10. What a one-week-wonder fraudulent flop. 

Ldxsxmw.gif

Let's not forget Work, Needed Me and Anti vs the tragic Juanna era. 

So why does Rihanna EFFORTLESSLY slay while the fad has to kill herself promoting and cheating to get a one-week-wonder "hit"? 

Ldxsxmw.gif

As said above, Rihanna keep her style and personality, so the fans and GP knows exactly what to expect from her while Gaga is having some big artistry crisis identity

12 minutes ago, FMKK said:

Because she has better songs and a less annoying personality. Simple. rih3

4 minutes ago, Archie said:

As said above, Rihanna keep her style and personality, so the fans and GP knows exactly what to expect from her while Gaga is having some big artistry crisis identity

But I was told the fad was the more successful of the two and that Rihlord could never. Why did they lie to me? 

Ldxsxmw.gif

I'm glad she wasn't just a quick fad. 12 years into her career and Rihanna is still slaying. When will the fad?

Ldxsxmw.gif

9 minutes ago, Selig said:

But I was told the fad was the more successful of the two and that Rihlord could never. Why did they lie to me? 

Ldxsxmw.gif

I'm glad she wasn't just a quick fad. 12 years into her career and Rihanna is still slaying. When will the fad?

Ldxsxmw.gif

You shouldn't be so innocent and believe everything people say to you  f6MLKKA.gif

2 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

rav3 i too was shocked to see a Rihanna top 10 that's not featuring _Insert mandatory male rapper or dj here_. 

Let's take a look. Rihanna's top 10 hits (lead billing) without a featured rapper or DJ: 

• Pon De Replay 
  • SOS
  • Unfaithful 
  • Hate that I love You
  • Don't Stop the Music
  • Take A Bow
  • Disturbia
  • Russian Roulette 
  • Rude Boy
  • Only Girl
  • S&M
  • Cheers
  • Where Have You Been
  • Diamonds
  • Stay
  • Needed Me
  • Love On the Brain

Rihanna's top 10 hits (lead billing) with a featured rapper or DJ: 

• Break it Off
  • Umbrella 
  • Hard
  • What's My Name
  • We Found Love
  • FourFiveSeconds
  • Work

Can you count or you want me to help you with that kindergarten math?

Ldxsxmw.gif

Now, here's one more thing for you to be shocked at. In just 12 years Rihanna has gathered more than double the amount of top 10 hits than your fave Methney has in 20 years, and that's without even counting Rihanna's top 10 hits as a featured artist. And soon she'll also have more than the obese alcoholic you stan for too.  

PS. yet another Methney/Cowriah stan dupe? 

Ldxsxmw.gif

On 3/14/2017 at 1:03 AM, Selig said:

Let's take a look. Rihanna's top 10 hits (lead billing) without a featured rapper or DJ: 

• Pon De Replay 
  • SOS
  • Unfaithful 
  • Hate that I love You
  • Don't Stop the Music
  • Take A Bow
  • Disturbia
  • Russian Roulette 
  • Rude Boy
  • Only Girl
  • S&M
  • Cheers
  • Where Have You Been
  • Diamonds
  • Stay
  • Needed Me
  • Love On the Brain

Other than Needed Help and Flop on the brain all of those songs are from 4+ years ago dead4 i don't think you got my point at all

1 hour ago, Selig said:

• Pon De Replay 
  • SOS
  • Unfaithful 
  • Hate that I love You
  • Don't Stop the Music
  • Take A Bow
  • Disturbia
  • Russian Roulette 
  • Rude Boy
  • Only Girl
  • S&M
  • Cheers
  • Where Have You Been
  • Diamonds
  • Stay
  • Needed Me
  • Love On the Brain

• Break it Off
  • Umbrella 
  • Hard
  • What's My Name
  • We Found Love
  • FourFiveSeconds
  • Work

Ldxsxmw.gif

Now, here's one more thing for you to be shocked at. In just 12 years Rihanna has gathered more than double the amount of top 10 hits than your fave Methney has in 20 years, and that's without even counting Rihanna's top 10 hits as a featured artist. And soon she'll also have more than the obese alcoholic you stan for too.  

Ldxsxmw.gif

Oh, don't forget the bop that is This Is What You Came For. The hitmaker of our generation

Ldxsxmw.gif

33 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

Other than Needed Help and Flop on the brain all of those songs are from 4+ years ago dead4 i don't think you got my point at all

Because that was the last time she released an album before ANTI laughcry1 

On 3/14/2017 at 2:24 AM, Hylia said:

Because that was the last time she released an album before ANTI laughcry1 

jj3 Ya but the album before that only had 1 and a half successful solo singles, nothing in between that and anti, and just now cracking the top 10 by herself for the first time in years. js without help plus discounts i don't think she would be more successful than the "fad'. Do you really think Anti or work would be half as popular as it was if not for drake?

3 hours ago, Selig said:

• Pon De Replay 
  • SOS
  • Unfaithful 
  • Hate that I love You
  • Don't Stop the Music
  • Take A Bow
  • Disturbia
  • Russian Roulette 
  • Rude Boy
  • Only Girl
  • S&M
  • Cheers
  • Where Have You Been
  • Diamonds
  • Stay
  • Needed Me
  • Love On the Brain

• Break it Off
  • Umbrella 
  • Hard
  • What's My Name
  • We Found Love
  • FourFiveSeconds
  • Work

Ldxsxmw.gif

Ldxsxmw.gif

Ne-Yo is featured on Hate that i love you Ldxsxmw.gif

3 hours ago, AwayForAWhile said:

She's doing better than GaGa, and infinitely better than Madonna, and will soon overtake her in sales, which is sad since that's the only memorable thing Madementia has going for her. 

They had kinda the same sales after 12 years of their debut plus Madonna was more artistically acclaimed.

Ldxsxmw.gif

Love Rihanna tho

Ldxsxmw.gif

Don't know why you mentioned Madonna here btw

Ldxsxmw.gif

4 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

jj3 Ya but the album before that only had 1 and a half successful solo singles, nothing in between that and anti, and just now cracking the top 10 by herself for the first time in years. js without help plus discounts i don't think she would be more successful than the "fad'. Do you really think Anti or work would be half as popular as it was if not for drake?

You're clutching at straws trying to drag Rihanna. Just take your L and go Ape.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because she has better songs and a less annoying personality. Simple. 

Rihanna is the girl in your class you want to be friends with while Gaga is the one you avoid so she doesn't tell you for the 100th time how different and artistic she is.  

i too was shocked to see a Rihanna top 10 that's not featuring _Insert mandatory male rapper or dj here_. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.