havok

Why is Rihanna much more successful than the fad of the decade?

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

How are her songs more remembered when Madonna's GH album is destroying Mariah's in terms of sales? rav3

And since you said songs and not song 

Here are some Spotify stats for you :

62,7 Like a Prayer vs 55,4 We Belong Together
42,1 4 Minutes vs 53,2 #Beautiful
40,5 Like a Virgin vs  51,4 Always be My Baby
37,9 Material Girl vs 42,6 Fantasy
36,5 Bitch I'm Madonna vs 31,9 Hero
36,2 Vogue vs 28,2 Without You
32,0 Hung Up vs 25,1 Heartbreaker
31,6 La Isla Bonita vs 24,9 One Sweet Day
26,1 Girl Gone Wild vs 22,4 Touch My Body
25,0 Give Me All Your Luvin' vs 20,1 Obsessed
22,2 Celebration vs 18,6 When You Believe
20,8 Revolver vs14,6 Emotions
20,4 Living for Love vs 14,3 My All
18,8 Holiday vs 13,0 Against All Odds
18,0 Frozen vs 12,5 Dreamlover
17,7 Ghosttown vs 12,8 Honey
17,4 Into the Groove vs 13,1 Shake It Off
16,7 Papa Don't Preach vs 11,3 Vision of Love
15,2 Music vs 10,3 I Want to Know What Love Is
12,2 Ray of Light vs 9,3 It's Like That
10,8 Express Yourself vs 8,9 Infinity
10,6 Sorry vs 8,8 I'll Be There
10,3 Die Another Day  vs 8,6 Endless Love

And again : most of Madonna's hits are like ten years older than Mariah's, which came in like 1993-2005, people late in their teen years & 20 year olds (the age range that dominants steraming) will naturally recognize 90's hits rather than 80's one, but even then Madonna is doing better rav3

Assuming those listeners are today's generation, and not 30 year olds and 40 year olds rav3 No teen of today is listening to frozen rav3 also Itachi is better than Pein rav3 

I don't think the suggestion that Rihanna could surpass Madonna in sales is that far fetched to be honest. Her label are quick to certify her, I mean imagine if she went as hard on the promo as desperateGa did this era? She would have smashed even more... she's been lazy since Work tbh, and still all of her singles are at least platinum and LOTB is doing extremely well considering she refuses to promote it in anyway.

Sure if/when she does surpass her, people could say ''well Madonna's vast majority is actual sales instead of streaming like Rihanna'' - but streaming does count to sales now and it's just how it works sadly... so yeah, it'll be interesting.

She has no signs of slowing down and even madge stans know that

6 minutes ago, AwayForAWhile said:

Assuming those listeners are today's generation, and not 30 year olds and 40 year olds rav3 No teen of today is listening to frozen rav3 also Itachi is better than Pein rav3 

Well, 30 and 40 year old fags had already bought her music rav3 The Immaculate Collection is constantly in the top 100 (higher than Joanne ny5) on WW iTunes and those are young fags buying it rav3

Itachi is a daddy but Pein is my soulmate oprah4

12 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

I don't think the suggestion that Rihanna could surpass Madonna in sales is that far fetched to be honest. Her label are quick to certify her, I mean imagine if she went as hard on the promo as desperateGa did this era? She would have smashed even more... she's been lazy since Work tbh, and still all of her singles are at least platinum and LOTB is doing extremely well considering she refuses to promote it in anyway.

Sure if/when she does surpass her, people could say ''well Madonna's vast majority is actual sales instead of streaming like Rihanna'' - but streaming does count to sales now and it's just how it works sadly... so yeah, it'll be interesting.

She has no signs of slowing down and even madge stans know that

I do think it will eventually happen, but not in the next 5 years. She is showing signs of slowing down, don't you remmeber the days this bitch used to release an album like every 10 months ny5 Anti was released in 2016, for the first time she had a 4 year gap (Unapologetic was released in 2012), I think that's a sign if you ask me chi1 If she chooses to continue her career at this phase it will approximately take her 5 more hit eras to outsell Madge, and when it happens we will still brag about Madonna being the highest selling in terms of album sales aretha1 Not even Adele can change that.

6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I do think it will eventually happen, but not in the next 5 years. She is showing signs of slowing down, don't you remmeber the days this bitch used to release an album like every 10 months ny5 Anti was released in 2016, for the first time she had a 4 year gap (Unapologetic was released in 2012), I think that's a sign if you ask me chi1 If she chooses to continue her career at this phase it will approximately take her 5 more hit eras to outsell Madge, and when it happens we will still brag about Madonna being the highest selling in terms of album sales aretha1 Not even Adele can change that.

Yeah but overall records sold, in the Guinness world record etc it will go to Rihanna. You're right though, this all depends on Rihanna, if she decides she still wants to put out music frequently and try (she hasn't this era much tbh) hard and promote it and stuff. A 4 year gap is quite a while and she still sold and charted well, in fact got her biggest hit on Billboard ever with Work this era... but she only just signed to Roc Nation 3 years ago and has only put one album out since then, I imagine she signed a 4/5 album deal though so that's pretty much guaranteed. 

6 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

dead7 how many times are you gonna post the same fucking video? how can anyone be this stupid? You realize 10 years from now when ri is pushing 40 years old she will ALSO be a "has-been"? Every singer's career fades away with age. Yes Mariah and britney released music in the digital era, the digital era however started nearly 20 years after mariah's debut and after she already achieved goddess-tier success(without the digital era's help. auto tune or a billion features). The difference is 20 years from now when riri is laying in her bed rotting and waiting for her nurse to apply gonorrhea treatments no one will remember "bitch better have my money", "rude boy" "only girl in the world" etc. while mariah's iconic hits are still cherished, the truth is she is a fad herself. No matter how many fake or legit sells she has she will never have the same legendary status as the likes of Mariah or Madonna. moo5

And i don't even stan britney hard enough to care about your cheap jabs.

12 years into her career the cow was at her lowest, bombing hard. Meanwhile Rihanna keeps getting hit after hit. It doesn't matter when they released their music, Rihanna has way more top 10 hits than the 2 has-beens you stan for even when they have longer careers than Rih. How embarrassing for them. A cowriah stan talking about remembered hits? What a great joke, since the only cow's song people actually remember is the Xmas carol. I mean, look at the catalogue sales and streaming numbers of any other of her "hits" and they are TRAGIC, talk about being a forgotten has-been. Imagine having 18 #1 and NO classics. I am SURE that 20 years from now, people will actually remember Rihanna's hits. Unlike the cow's music which remains forgotten and buried, so I'm not worried. moo5

12 years into her career and Rihanna has already sold more records than the cow. She has also achieved more top 10 hits, top 40s as well and will soon gather more #1s too. Not to mention that she has achieved steady success all around the world, unlike the cow who always struggled to succeed outside of the US and Japan. Rihanna stays winning, and you stay losing, poor thing. 

Ldxsxmw.gif

6 hours ago, WinnieThePooh said:

Madonna's inflated sales, have obviously inflated your already gargantuan ego. Mariah has sold more albums than Madonshit, sorry to say, but facts are facts, and her singles are more remembered.Rihanna will pass Madonna in sales, like Madonna passes her old saggy pussy lips across the faces of fans in the front row. Mariah has never been a touring force, I'll give you that. Because people love to see car crashes, they can't ever look away, Madonna is the pop version of a car crash. Madonna sold 1 million WW, but the album was one of her worst, and Bitch I'm Forgotten was one of the most embarrassing efforts ever issued by a supposed legend. And where are those 100 million sales coming from? Before the soundscan era I suppose? lmfao2 Madonna has been outsold by Mariah, Celine, and Rihanna soon. The witch just can't keep up. She also can't keep a dictionary or thesaurus up long enough to build some vocabulary, which is why her lyrics are so shit. Articulateriah shits all over Madonna lyrically and artistically :( "BUT MADONNA EVOLVED!1!1!1", but still she still somehow mentioned to maintain the same redundant overtly sexual and vulgar circus show act, till this very day. The Elusive Chantuese reigns supreme. 

Do you really believe that the cow has sold more albums than Madonna? What even? It's a known fact that no female has sold more albums than Madge. dead7 The only Mariah single people do know and remember is her Xmas carol. People only remember the cow exists every December, and now that she can't even sing she won't even be able to cling to it anymore. Poor thing is CANCELLED and FINISHED. Madonna has always and will forever be more successful than the obese alcoholic. Numbers and credible sources do not lie. Feel free to email IFPI, RIAA, Billboard, Guiness etc if you are bothered by the TRUTH. 

A Cowriah stan trying to come for anyone's current commercial success. The NERVE! That bitch had the lowest selling album of ANY major-female popstar EVER. Madonna stays winning while the cow stays losing, seethe. 

Ldxsxmw.gif 

On 14/03/2017 at 6:47 AM, ShutUpRae said:

jj3 Ya but the album before that only had 1 and a half successful solo singles, nothing in between that and anti, and just now cracking the top 10 by herself for the first time in years. js without help plus discounts i don't think she would be more successful than the "fad'. Do you really think Anti or work would be half as popular as it was if not for drake?

I don't care if you want to drag Rih but if you're going, don't come for her on singles lol.

She's the queen of singles FFS! rih8

12 hours ago, Selig said:

I am SURE that 20 years from now, people will actually remember Rihanna's hits.

Trust me they won't bey1 most of her bland "music" is already buried except for umbrella, a couple other collabs and a stutter-chorus song or two. And it's obvious you don't understand logic or how different eras have an effect in sales. Even then Mariah is still twice as rich as e.t, probably because she is also twice as talented. ;) talk about a fad

34 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

Trust me they won't bey1 most of her bland "music" is already buried except for umbrella, a couple other collabs and a stutter-chorus song or two. And it's obvious you don't understand logic or how different eras have an effect in sales. Even then Mariah is still twice as rich as e.t, probably because she is also twice as talented. ;) talk about a fad

You can speculate all you want but catalogue sales and streaming numbers prove her old hits are definitely not forgotten. Even her singles that didn't do that well (chart-wise) have higher streaming numbers and catalogue sales than Cowriah's "biggest hits". rip2 And before you try it with the "different eras", there are TRUE hits and classics from Madonna, Whitney, MJ, Céline, Cyndi, Prince, and others that are doing WAY better than any cow song. Why can't the cow do it? The only classic she has is thanks to the biggest holiday in the world, poor seasonal bitch. What a fad INDEED! mad7 She should just retire and lock herself up in a rehab facility. No one will miss her rotten and obese ass. 

Ldxsxmw.gif

Just now, Selig said:

You can speculate all you want but catalogue sales and streaming numbers prove her old hits are definitely not forgotten. Even her singles that didn't do that well (chart-wise) have higher streaming numbers and catalogue sales than Cowriah's "biggest hits". rip2 And before you try it with the "different eras", there are TRUE hits and classics from Madonna, Whitney, MJ, Céline, Cyndi, Prince, and others that are doing WAY better than any cow song. Why can't the cow do it? The only classic she has is thanks to the biggest holiday in the world, poor seasonal bitch. What a fad INDEED! mad7 She should just retire and lock herself up on a rehab facility. No one will miss her rotten and obese ass. 

But Mariah's classic hits are technically doing better than Madonna's moo1 so how you try to exclude godriah from that list is hilarious because you know she's also apart of that. 

Just now, ShutUpRae said:

But Mariah's classic hits are technically doing better than Madonna's moo1 so how you try to exclude godriah from that list is hilarious because you know she's also apart of that. 

The cow doesn't even have classics to begin with. Her only classic is the Christmas song. rip2 Why don't her "classics" re-enter the charts or one of her GHs the way Madonna's do? Why don't people bother to buy tickets to watch her perform such "classics" like they do with Madge? And you really wanna get into a Madonna vs cow argument? Cause it'll be even easier for me to end you than it was with Rihanna. 

Ldxsxmw.gif

47 minutes ago, Selig said:

The cow doesn't even have classics to begin with. Her only classic is the Christmas song. rip2 

tumblr_inline_ocofx6RKn71r1gdk2_500.gif

That tragic attempt in order to get a hit thread is beyond pathetic and desperate, but like fave like stan I guess? rip4

50 minutes ago, Selig said:

The cow doesn't even have classics to begin with. Her only classic is the Christmas song. rip2 Why don't her "classics" re-enter the charts or one of her GHs the way Madonna's do? Why don't people bother to buy tickets to watch her perform such "classics" like they do with Madge? And you really wanna get into a Madonna vs cow argument? Cause it'll be even easier for me to end you than it was with Rihanna. 

moo1moo1Youtube and streaming wise Mariah's hits have more success than madonna's these days but madonna also has alot of licensing issues and her stuff is sometimes deleted, but i don't want to get into a mariah vs madge argument because both are successful, iconic and talented in their own way unlike a certain llama faced payola whore.  Mariah and Madge squashed their beef with each other ages ago, why petty ass stans like you still  continue to be pressed and hate on godriah over a beef MADONNA STARTED in the first place is beyond me. But yes, go ahead and slay me like you've been doing with your half assed logic this entire discussion dead7

13 hours ago, Selig said:

12 years into her career the cow was at her lowest, bombing hard. Meanwhile Rihanna keeps getting hit after hit. It doesn't matter when they released their music, Rihanna has way more top 10 hits than the 2 has-beens you stan for even when they have longer careers than Rih. How embarrassing for them. A cowriah stan talking about remembered hits? What a great joke, since the only cow's song people actually remember is the Xmas carol. I mean, look at the catalogue sales and streaming numbers of any other of her "hits" and they are TRAGIC, talk about being a forgotten has-been. Imagine having 18 #1 and NO classics. I am SURE that 20 years from now, people will actually remember Rihanna's hits. Unlike the cow's music which remains forgotten and buried, so I'm not worried. moo5

12 years into her career and Rihanna has already sold more records than the cow. She has also achieved more top 10 hits, top 40s as well and will soon gather more #1s too. Not to mention that she has achieved steady success all around the world, unlike the cow who always struggled to succeed outside of the US and Japan. Rihanna stays winning, and you stay losing, poor thing. 

Ldxsxmw.gif

Do you really believe that the cow has sold more albums than Madonna? What even? It's a known fact that no female has sold more albums than Madge. dead7 The only Mariah single people do know and remember is her Xmas carol. People only remember the cow exists every December, and now that she can't even sing she won't even be able to cling to it anymore. Poor thing is CANCELLED and FINISHED. Madonna has always and will forever be more successful than the obese alcoholic. Numbers and credible sources do not lie. Feel free to email IFPI, RIAA, Billboard, Guiness etc if you are bothered by the TRUTH. 

A Cowriah stan trying to come for anyone's current commercial success. The NERVE! That bitch had the lowest selling album of ANY major-female popstar EVER. Madonna stays winning while the cow stays losing, seethe. 

Ldxsxmw.gif 

Mariah has sold more sorry honey, it's a fact, Madonna's inflated sales remain true. Mimi outsold her in the 90's with the utmost quickness, the old witch couldn't even comprehend the slayage, that's why she was threatened. mad5 

Also All I want for Christmas is still more remembered than any of Madonna's supposed "global and iconic/timeless" singles, why? Because Mariah is the supierior and more successful artist mad1, and Rihanna will soon follow, and quite possibly Adele, seeing as how she's shitting on Madonna in terms of success, if we compare their early years. Only one that can compare to Adeles slayage was 90's Mariah, poor madonturd remains being prepped for her ebalment 

58 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

moo1moo1Youtube and streaming wise Mariah's hits have more success than madonna's these days

Streaming wise (Spotify) Madonna is doing better though. iTunes wise Madonna is also doing better. 

The only reason Mariah wins on YouTube is because her channel is actually well managed, Madonna would win there if hers was too. I mean, a fan upload of La Isla Bonita received 80m views in 3 years, that's as much as Always Be My Baby received in 7 years. Again : a fan upload.

Anyway, people like to compare Madonna to everyone and their mothers in order to beat her with a stick but find me one female artist and compare her with Madge according to all departments (single / album sales, touring, impact, longevity) and lets see who wins overall. file1

2 hours ago, Royale said:

tumblr_inline_ocofx6RKn71r1gdk2_500.gif

That tragic attempt in order to get a hit thread is beyond pathetic and desperate, but like fave like stan I guess? rip4

She has no classics outside of AIWFC, that's the truth. Proved by her catalogue sales & streaming numbers. #PoorObeseHasBeen

Ldxsxmw.gif

2 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

moo1moo1Youtube and streaming wise Mariah's hits have more success than madonna's these days but madonna also has alot of licensing issues and her stuff is sometimes deleted, but i don't want to get into a mariah vs madge argument because both are successful, iconic and talented in their own way unlike a certain llama faced payola whore.  Mariah and Madge squashed their beef with each other ages ago, why petty ass stans like you still  continue to be pressed and hate on godriah over a beef MADONNA STARTED in the first place is beyond me. But yes, go ahead and slay me like you've been doing with your half assed logic this entire discussion dead7

Not according to spotify and iTunes, so stop lying. The only reason Madonna's views on Youtube aren't great is because most of her videos are blocked in practically the whole world, and they are always taking the fan-uploads down. But whatever helps you sleep at night. Correction: Madonna is more successful, has always been and will always be. mad3 She's also more iconic and influential than the cow, and more talented too, the only thing the cow had over Madge was singing but now that the cow cannot sing, she's CANCELLED. Madonna wins, as per usual. mad3

A cowriah stan using "payola" to shade another act? The nerve! dead7 Without payola the cow wouldn't have top 10 hits, let alone her forgotten #1s, let's just leave it at that. Choose the topic: singles sales, albums sales, charts performance, touring gross, influence, earnings. Madonna wins at everything! 

madonna---into-the-grw2f55.gif

2 hours ago, WinnieThePooh said:

Mariah has sold more sorry honey, it's a fact, Madonna's inflated sales remain true. Mimi outsold her in the 90's with the utmost quickness, the old witch couldn't even comprehend the slayage, that's why she was threatened. mad5 

Also All I want for Christmas is still more remembered than any of Madonna's supposed "global and iconic/timeless" singles, why? Because Mariah is the supierior and more successful artist mad1, and Rihanna will soon follow, and quite possibly Adele, seeing as how she's shitting on Madonna in terms of success, if we compare their early years. Only one that can compare to Adeles slayage was 90's Mariah, poor madonturd remains being prepped for her ebalment

Mariah has barely sold 150m albums while Madge is well over 200m. Do you want me to teach you basic math and explain to you that 200 > 150? dead7 Why? Because of Christmas. If not, then why doesn't the cow has any other "classic" that comes close to Madonna's or that one carol? mad3 

So even tho Madge has sold more albums, has sold more singles, has had more #1s singles and albums around the world, has grossed more on tour, etc the cow is more successful? Slay that logic! dead7

Rihanna has already surpassed the cow you worship and Adele will soon follow. The irony! dead7 Never change.

------

@Count Olaf You wanna play? Alright, game's on. 

bcd5dqrnra7n.gif

6 hours ago, Selig said:

She has no classics outside of AIWFC, that's the truth. Proved by her catalogue sales & streaming numbers. #PoorObeseHasBeen

Ldxsxmw.gif

Not according to spotify and iTunes, so stop lying. The only reason Madonna's views on Youtube aren't great is because most of her videos are blocked in practically the whole world, and they are always taking the fan-uploads down. But whatever helps you sleep at night. Correction: Madonna is more successful, has always been and will always be. mad3 She's also more iconic and influential than the cow, and more talented too, the only thing the cow had over Madge was singing but now that the cow cannot sing, she's CANCELLED. Madonna wins, as per usual. mad3

A cowriah stan using "payola" to shade another act? The nerve! dead7 Without payola the cow wouldn't have top 10 hits, let alone her forgotten #1s, let's just leave it at that. Choose the topic: singles sales, albums sales, charts performance, touring gross, influence, earnings. Madonna wins at everything! 

madonna---into-the-grw2f55.gif

Mariah has barely sold 150m albums while Madge is well over 200m. Do you want me to teach you basic math and explain to you that 200 > 150? dead7 Why? Because of Christmas. If not, then why doesn't the cow has any other "classic" that comes close to Madonna's or that one carol? mad3 

So even tho Madge has sold more albums, has sold more singles, has had more #1s singles and albums around the world, has grossed more on tour, etc the cow is more successful? Slay that logic! dead7

Rihanna has already surpassed the cow you worship and Adele will soon follow. The irony! dead7 Never change.

------

@Count Olaf You wanna play? Alright, game's on. 

bcd5dqrnra7n.gif

Mariah outsold end of discussion, Madonna's supposed lead in sales was before soundscan so they're reputable, Mariah outsold :P 

Mariah also had Heroallah, Without Youallah, both more remembered than Madonna's timeless singles that no non-Stan can name for some reason :( 

Ms.Carey sold more certified albums, singles.

Many artists make Christmas songs, but Mariahs reigns supreme, a legend only. Only legend, to have a recent Christmas song become a massive hit. Madonna wishes she was remembered for something other than attention seeking. end of discussion

On 16/3/2017 at 0:02 AM, WinnieThePooh said:

Mariah outsold end of discussion, Madonna's supposed lead in sales was before soundscan so they're reputable, Mariah outsold :P 

Mariah also had Heroallah, Without Youallah, both more remembered than Madonna's timeless singles that no non-Stan can name for some reason :( 

Ms.Carey sold more certified albums, singles.

Many artists make Christmas songs, but Mariahs reigns supreme, a legend only. Only legend, to have a recent Christmas song become a massive hit. Madonna wishes she was remembered for something other than attention seeking. end of discussion

SoudScan only tracks US sales. dead7 Madonna has SOLD more albums, singles and overall records than any other female singer or solo act for that matter, except for MJ. The cow is not even close, and will never catch up given that everything she's released this decade has bombed hard. I mean, did her last single even cracked Billboard's Hot 100? dead7

Hero and Without while being her most known songs outside of the Xmas one, are mostly forgotten. I mean, just look at their streaming numbers and how they're nowhere to be found on iTunes around the world. dead7 Madonna has like 20 songs bigger than those. dead7 Luckily Madonna has a strong career and a long list of impactful classics that were not helped by the biggest holiday in the world. dead7

11 minutes ago, Selig said:

SoudScan only tracks US sales. dead7 Madonna has SOLD more albums, singles and overall records than any other female singer or solo act for that matter, except for MJ. The cow is not even close, and will never catch up given that everything she's released this decade has bombed hard. I mean, did her last single even cracked Billboard's Hot 100? dead7

Hero and Without while being her most known songs outside of the Xmas one, are mostly forgotten. I mean, just look at their streaming numbers and how they're nowhere to be found on iTunes around the world. dead7 Madonna has like 20 songs bigger than those. dead7 Luckily Madonna has a strong career and a long list of impactful classics that were not helped by the biggest holiday in the world. dead7

I thought Soundscan tracked WW sales dead7 

anway Mariah sold faster and sold better in us, and remains biggest act in Asia and rivals Madonna in all other venues 

Elvis has also sold more than Madonna dead7 so you lied

AIWFCIY remains more iconic, as well as hero, and Without you also. 

You and I both know, that more people would be able to name Hero or AIWFCIY, than frozen and or someon her Madonna single, bar Vogue or Like a virgin dead7 which are really her most remembered hits dead7 

Many artists make Christmas singles, why aren't they all as iconic as Mariah? Because Mariahs a skinny legend and hers was the best mad1 

also lets not quote eachother anymore, I've tried to draw this out long enough dead7 

On 15/3/2017 at 3:49 AM, Selig said:

Ldxsxmw.gif

Ldxsxmw.gif 

Oh look at the pressed troll trying it again. Ok. I guess some logic is needed. One of your faves is christina aguilera honey. And yes she is relevant to the topic hater. Because you have to be one hell of an hypocrite. Always talking about how xtina left a remembered mark in the industry and has classics(which she does), and yet you try to come for one of the all time biggest female names and most impactful vocalists in music saying she has no remembered songs and impact?. If Mariah has no classics then i'm afraid that the voice of a generation never happened. Mariah does have classics that get streamed, although you can't compare her streaming power with the stream forces of this decade. But that doesn't mean they are not remembered. They are streamed, get radio airplay and are constantly being covered. And you can save your breath talking about comercial success, because Mariah is the 3 bes selling female worldwid of all time. Call me when xtina reaches the global super star level that Mariah reached with Music Box. And let's now talk about the truly important thing. IMPACT. Hits don't make anybody a legend troll. Aretha's hits never enjoyed the chart success of somebody like Rihanna or Mariah. Yet she is more impactful globally than them and all the global pop girls put together. Mariah is remembered and will always be, so don't worry. She is well known as one of the greatest vocalists of all time. Her vocal style has impacted a big list of singers worldwide, including xtina. If she made that lasting impact with no classics. Then that's even a more impressive feat for her.

tumblr_lp4c3e1ojd1qmj04jo4_400.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because she has better songs and a less annoying personality. Simple. 

Rihanna is the girl in your class you want to be friends with while Gaga is the one you avoid so she doesn't tell you for the 100th time how different and artistic she is.  

i too was shocked to see a Rihanna top 10 that's not featuring _Insert mandatory male rapper or dj here_. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.