jdpm1991

Will "Confessions On a Dance Floor" ever be topped?

12 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

Hahaha. I guess I'm just an unpopular case all around when it comes to Madonna: finding COADF overrated, finding LAP and TB really accessible and pretty much love upon first listen, and having my peak as a fan during the Hard Candy era. Hahaha.

That's not an unpopular opinion. They are accessible in general, however some people might not get into it. 

I think many new fans, who already were fans of electronic music, prefer more Madonna's newer stuff, while they can't get into her more organic stuff - especially the 80s. 

If we are talking about Madonna's current situation, then who knows.  COADF was the last era where she served quality and slayed with her music. After that ups and downs.

She needs to go back to her old approach. I think many things (side projects, movies, Instagram) distract her. 

1 hour ago, Nocturn said:

If we are talking about Madonna's current situation, then who knows.  COADF was the last era where she served quality and slayed with her music. After that ups and downs.

She needs to go back to her old approach. I think many things (side projects, movies, Instagram) distract her. 

MDNA SKIN is her main project now jj2

"Having good skin is important to me " whit1

1 hour ago, Nocturn said:

this. And she invites too many cooks to her kitchen as shown on RH. I genuinelly think she still can deliver a great ~12 track album but I doubt she'll be able to with so many side projects. I know she's a workoholic but if she wants to truly prove herself again she should focus a bit and set a deadline for her own projects. I'm of the idea that she thrives under pressure.

2 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

this. And she invites too many cooks to her kitchen as shown on RH. I genuinelly think she still can deliver a great ~12 track album but I doubt she'll be able to with so many side projects. I know she's a workoholic but if she wants to truly prove herself again she should focus a bit and set a deadline for her own projects. I'm of the idea that she thrives under pressure.

RH could have been better if she was selective instead of releasing most of the songs. jj3 MDNA too. Using leftovers as bonus songs is a bad idea if those songs are horrible.

Working with one or two producers would be smart. She did a trinity (HC, MDNA, RH) with a lot of people. It is  time for a new chapter. 

4 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

RH could have been better if she was selective instead of releasing most of the songs. jj3 MDNA too. Using leftovers as bonus songs is a bad idea if those songs are horrible.

Working with one or two producers would be smart. She did a trinity (HC, MDNA, RH) with a lot of people. It is  time for a new chapter. 

Its time to work with Mirwais again wendy3

Every track on MUSIC still sounds fresh and modern wendy3

Please, no. eve1 
I would like someone new. A real producer and musician not some DJ. jj2 

Same. I'd like someone new and fresh too. She tried recreating past glories and it didnt work. I want her to move forward not backwards.
4 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

She also started listening to her kids too much.

On 15/3/2017 at 7:43 AM, Max said:

Madonna herself did a couple of times? Idk what this thread is about?

I don't think pre-2005 albums count. I think the OP means if any album released AFTER Confessions will ever top it, and none of the last three did. moo1