Hylia

FOTP Big Brother: Pre-Show Interviews

e8WqQtR.png

Hello everyone and welcome to the FOTP Big Brother Pre-Show! Tonight, I'll be talking with half of our players; particularly the ones that were revealed in the Cast Reveal earlier. The other half of the cast will be interviewed tomorrow night! Without further ado, let's begin.

First up is Popfection icon @blankdreams.!

Hello blankdreams and welcome to Hannah's living room! I apologize for you having to leave your phone outside, but we are a Christian based television show so devices containing Ed Sheeran music aren't allowed. How are you today?

Hi! That's completely understandable, normal human fatties don't tend to see beyond the red-haired devilish disguise that Ed has, when in fact he is the second coming of Christ down in Earth to test the purity of mankind. Uh I'm doing fantastic! Already missing my black jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic though.

Iconic. Is this your first season playing FOTP Big Brother?

Uh neaux, I've been in all seasons except the 4th. My most iconic successful era was the third, where I was hailed the Fan Favourite of the season. 

Slay! Do you have any sort of game plan for this season?

Mostly just to try to understand what the fuck is going on throughout the season, and stay somehow active and relevant and funnE through it? My main focus is also to gain some skinny upvotes and fat penises. I'm known for having therapy sessions up close with houseguests in the bathroom.

What about any alliance ideas?

Uh who the fuck is playing again let me check... I was devastated when I found out my dearest @Hyun. wasn't playing. I think because I skipped a season most people already have their alliances figured out, but I would love my husband @#Music to join me, as well as my faves @Cosmic @Jae @TattooedHeart @My Everything and @Saigavocado wub1 

Should a secret team with hidden abilities come into this house, what would your reaction be?

*pretends to be shocked*?

Do YOU have what it takes to win FOTP Big Brother (sponsored by Ariana Grande LLC. the Everyday music video is available to stream on VEVO now)?

Buy Divide on iTunes!