Slasher

Lana: "I have some news coming in the next few weeks!"

I bet next week she'll do another live stream and be like "So I know I told you guys that I have some exciting stuff to tell you guys, and here it is! The exciting news is that I have some super exciting news to tell you guys in the coming weeks" and every week she'll do a live stream to remind us that she has exciting news for us until the end of the year, and during the first week of 2018 she'll finally announce that the album was scrapped and that she's retiring! orangu1

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Really? Mess jj3

Imagine telling the murderers + rapists in prison that you're there because you leaked Madonna's album jj3 

16 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

soo that means the leaks are coming sooner than we thought?

The only things people have left are the final version of BAR (or Architecture, if that's the real title), plus demos of Love and another song that wasn't meant for the album.

3 hours ago, Americunt said:

The only things people have left are the final version of BAR (or Architecture, if that's the real title), plus demos of Love and another song that wasn't meant for the album.

Idk I think people have multiple BAR demos and possibly more LDR5 track/s now jj3 

anyway her wording kinda has me shaking for Friday, she would have teased it if something was gonna happen... jj4 

38 minutes ago, Tampon said:

Idk I think people have multiple BAR demos and possibly more LDR5 track/s now jj3 

anyway her wording kinda has me shaking for Friday, she would have teased it if something was gonna happen... jj4 

if it was this Friday, she wouldn't have left it so vague jj4

32 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

if it was this Friday, she wouldn't have left it so vague jj4

maybe the exciting news are album and 2nd single but Friday is a random promo single to keep us quiet for those "next few weeks" #stayinghopeful jj4 

7 minutes ago, Tampon said:

maybe the exciting news are album and 2nd single but Friday is a random promo single to keep us quiet for those "next few weeks" #stayinghopeful jj4 

that's definitely not realistic, but stay wishful thinking I guess! I suppose it's probably good for the body! jj4 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine telling the murderers + rapists in prison that you're there because you leaked Madonna's album  

she's gonna announce the album scrap 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.