SeekingThrill

Madonna's Best and Worst Album Title?

best: COADF
worst: MDNA. For an album containing the word DNA it seriously lacks that Madonna gene that makes her albums great lj1

Also dont @ me but the title Music is so insipid and broad and while it works as the title for the song it doesnt really work as an album title.

5 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

worst: MDNA. For an album containing the word DNA it seriously lacks that Madonna gene that makes her albums great lj1

I disagree. eve1 

Since the album recycled songs and sounds  from previous albums (ROL, Music, AL, COADF, HC, Celebration song), it definitely has Madonna's DNA. 

Just now, Hermione said:

Best: The Immaculate Collection (I love the play on words)

Agree on this. She should've gone for The Second Coming as the title for GHV2, that was another stroke of genius. Too bad she was with Guy Ratchie and he kept whispering in her ear to be more housewifey and less out there rih9 

6 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

I disagree. eve1 

Since the album recycled songs and sounds  from previous albums (ROL, Music, AL, COADF, HC, Celebration song), it definitely has Madonna's DNA. 

It had all these elements yet failed to capture her own essence. A Madonna album without Madonna.