Count Olaf

Why didn't Green Light work out?

She waited way too long. I can understand waiting to be sure you want to serve something new if you're really overexposed (see Rihanna in between Unapologetic and Anti), but taking a four year hiatus after a debut album is just a bad idea.

It is flopping for filth fall3 at least it got critical acclaim 

It's iTunes performance is tragic - streaming numbers suck, the only thing it has going for it is radio.  I have a feeling she might build though - if she gets a stellar performance somewhere or something 

I think a major factor is that it's one of those songs that most people will need to let grow on them, to like it. But, with the GP, if they don't like a song from the get-go, I doubt most of them will come back to it.

She took too long as others have said and released something in a different sound.

Wasn't there also an issue with the iTunes single release too? Like she removed the single edition so people would buy it from the album?

Weren't you fakeass pretentious bitches praising RED LIGHT a week ago and said it would be the pop smash of the year and will obliterate my fave's era?

kxUwvoV.gif

Time is the ultimate truth teller, people!

kxUwvoV.gif

Green Light sounds like a boring, outdated teen anthem. It's cute, but lacks the cleverness and catchiness of Royals and her other singles. It'll also take her a while to gain momentum again after such a long hiatus! 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because no one was here for it! We wanted Godcut Seasons and she served us stale, forgettable trash.

Because she didn't release shit for masses and people don't have taste.   

She waited way too long. I can understand waiting to be sure you want to serve something new if you're really overexposed (see Rihanna in between Unapologetic and Anti), but taking a four year hiatus

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.