Bubble

haha. It took Ed only seven days to outsell The DisAbeled.

36 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

I never said I support those kind of comments as well.

Well then drag those that were calling lady gagas song perfect delusion. I didnt see any uproar then. Tsssss

43 minutes ago, Bubble said:

Well then drag those that were calling lady gagas song perfect delusion. I didnt see any uproar then. Tsssss

I wasn't active then. Anyway, those are different pair of shoes anyway. Now you are complaining about people saying perfect delusion, even though what you said is way more offensive. Just saying. 

1 minute ago, Justin Bieber said:

I wasn't active then. Anyway, those are different pair of shoes anyway. Now you are complaining about people saying perfect delusion, even though what you said is way more offensive. Just saying. 

Who are you to decide what is more or less offensive though?

7 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

Who are you using those words in the first place wendy1

I find my play on the words funny, same with perfect delusion. Its u that is disturbed by people using ailments as a joke and now youre dictating what ailments are more offensive and less offensive. WHERE IS THE IMPARTIALITY. I should change my user to 'be impartial' because i have to type this on nearly every thread i post on.

13 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Ed Sheeran is good at breaking records and that's it!

Not u pretending that breaking awards isn't a feet on it's own dead2

I'm pretty sure if it was Gaga breaking the records you wouldn't even think twice of this drag dead2

15 hours ago, Tasso said:

I'm pretty sure this is SPS but still impressive nonetheless.

The Weeknd remains the better artist & Starboy the better album tho!

gy8EWPn.gif

Tassokins, this gif. I cant.

gy8EWPn.gif

There are members with actual disabilities on here. Your jokes aren't funny and you're potentially hurting someone that did nothing to you.

[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
I see you have an issue with successful black artists. Nice to know you're racist too.

[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
1 minute ago, Kyoteki said:

if you ain't got nothing productive to type, don't type.

I was just about to say this ugh. Imagine lingering and hovering around a thread youre so deeply offended by.

Just now, Bubble said:

I was just about to say this ugh. Imagine lingering and hovering around a thread youre so deeply offended by.

Hoes ain't got nothing better to do with their lives so let them lurk, lol.

5 hours ago, Bubble said:

I am. And youre right, i cant relate with having a disability. But like i said before, it seems people pick and choose what to be offended by on here. People dont take caution on what a person with schizophrenia will think when you call others delusional. People dont take into consideration people with OCD when they make light of them having the disorder. I just find the whole situation contradicting, you can make fun of those with mental disorders because theyre still able to walk and do things independently, but someone who is the opposite gets treated with kitten gloves and you persume they will just have a breakdown reading what i wrote. I respect all and treat all fairly, not equally, fairly and i respect ur opinion to be offended by my comments.

the fucking drag dead2 honestly tell them, the hypocrisy of getting offended over "disabeled" but allowing drags like cocaine addiction and slut-shaming just goes by completely disregarded, the bandwagon "PC" in battlegrounds of all places, and overall it's just so hypocritical and fake lmao.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With zero features too. Lmao.

I'm pretty sure this is SPS but still impressive nonetheless. The Weeknd remains the better artist & Starboy the better album tho!

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.