AGNTEA

R.I.P Witness? (RUMOUR)

Gurls. The apparent prodcuer of Witness shared a snippet on his Instagram Story. It's not available on his channel anymore, but someone reuploaded it on Instagram

If you listen to it with headphones, you will hear, Witness became a..club banger now. With a fat kick bass. Your thoughts? To be honest, this totally destroys the song for me and I am pissed ahs1 BUT. Nothing is officiall here. Maybe he just had his bass boost on, it could be a remix? Or anything else. Please don't destroy this song, dude. The original post came from: inicoproducer

He also uploaded playing the examt same synth bass line appearing in the demo version, so it's very sure he is totally involved in this song

this sounds fake as hell to me. It sounds like an incredibly imbalanced, generic bass line layered over the original demo. I don't buy that this guy is actually involved with the song at all, especially looking at his account and seeing that he is, essentially, a fan account, 

oh wait, i see that the original poster was actually inicoproducer. Wasn't he the one that was giving fake Rise info? his account looks like a fan account, too. 

STILL. this doesnt sound legit to me. 

12 minutes ago, QUINN said:

oh wait, i see that the original poster was actually inicoproducer. Wasn't he the one that was giving fake Rise info? his account looks like a fan account, too. 

STILL. this doesnt sound legit to me. 

Right, his fan stuff makes it seem like he is just making things up to get people like me hyped. But then, in this video, he played the same sound we know from the demo

I don't know.. maybe it's just the same m-audio keyboard, but I found it weird. And the demo of Witness had a different kick pattern, so it's all mysterious ahs1

8 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

Right, his fan stuff makes it seem like he is just making things up to get people like me hyped. But then, in this video, he played the same sound we know from the demo

I don't know.. maybe it's just the same m-audio keyboard, but I found it weird. And the demo of Witness had a different kick pattern, so it's all mysterious ahs1

This is very easily replicated by someone with a synth and an ear for music. There's nothing special about that synth effect that would suggest that the producer of Witness would be the only person alive that could replicate it. This person has posted enough fan material (including unauthorized remixes) to make it pretty clear that they're not involved with Katy or her album. Buuut that's just me I guess!

3 minutes ago, QUINN said:

This is very easily replicated by someone with a synth and an ear for music. There's nothing special about that synth effect that would suggest that the producer of Witness would be the only person alive that could replicate it. This person has posted enough fan material (including unauthorized remixes) to make it pretty clear that they're not involved with Katy or her album. Buuut that's just me I guess!

naah, you're probably right! I reallly, really hope you are ahs1 This song is so holy, I'm just afraid its magic will get overproduced in the final version beacuse it's her best song in my opinion ahs1 sorry, i'm too emotionalahs1

11 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

naah, you're probably right! I reallly, really hope you are ahs1 This song is so holy, I'm just afraid its magic will get overproduced in the final version beacuse it's her best song in my opinion ahs1 sorry, i'm too emotionalahs1

Haha don't be sorry! Tbh I hate accounts like these that just rile us up and make people stress about the album trash1 can't wait for it to get here so everything will be put to rest.

6 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Please, just let this song die. Everything we've heard from the album sounds so much better orangu1

This song beats everything from OOTB to CTTR. It just hits a chord in my soul like no other Katy did before aretha1