Divine

YouTuber causes outrage over killing cockroaches

TechRax is a YouTuber who gets sent iPhones to test them. In this video, he decides to put the iPhone in a pan with a bunch of cockroaches and douse them in molten aluminum. The video currently has a dislike-like ratio of about 3:1. 

Many people are outraged over the fact that this guy killed a bunch of roaches for entertainment purposes. What are your thoughts on this? Discuss!

Although I hate cockroaches and think they are the most vile creatures to crawl on earth's crust, I get why people are upset. Although they are trash creatures, they shouldn't be tortured and killed like that for the sake of a YouTube video. Plus, what even was the purpose of this video? dead2 In what world would an iPhone need to be tested for molten aluminum protection? dead2 

4 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Although I hate cockroaches and think they are the most vile creatures to crawl on earth's crust, I get why people are upset. Although they are trash creatures, they shouldn't be tortured and killed like that for the sake of a YouTube video. Plus, what even was the purpose of this video? dead2 In what world would an iPhone need to be tested for molten aluminum protection? dead2 

omg tea they're disgusting but that was just horrible and cruel and totally unnecessary.orangu1 

6 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Just now, Infrared said:

what a cruel way to die, but people criticizing aren't innocent flowers either coffee1

I hate roaches and have a phobia of them, if I see one in my apartment u bet I'll kill that sucker. They'll always be the enemy to me. Fight me. meg1

All that being said, this video is a whole other case. The youtuber certainly bought these roaches and brought them into his home to film them being killed which is just wrong and heartless. I'm not here for that type of behavior. aretha1