Adele has secret Twitter account

Adele-2015-Alasdair-McLellan-billboard-6

Adele revealed the existence of the secret Twitter account during a concert in Brisbane this week, during which she told the audience: “I was looking on Twitter last night.  They don’t know I have a secret account, well obviously they do now because I said that. By ‘they’, I mean my management.  I’m not allowed access to my own Twitter because I’m quite mouthy and I say the wrong thing a lot of the time."

Her remarks prompted excitement among her Twitter followers.

Speaking to fans for Adele At The BBC, one audience member asked her about rumours that she'd been banned from the social network.

"This is true. Yeah," she said.  "I mean I'm not a drinker any more, but when Twitter first came out I was, like, drunk tweeting, and nearly put my foot in it quite a few times.  So my management decided that you have to go through two people and then it has to be signed off by someone, but they're all my tweets.

Source

Props to her management clap3 

I'd do the same if i were as famous as her.

I 100% believe she's friends with many stanbases, like i can see her on some first-name type of relationships with many. lmfao2