Divine

FOTP Big Brother 5 Diary Room

#MILKConfesses

tenor.gif

Part One

Milk: The fucking KII jj5 @blankdreams. was the first victim of the idiocy the BB house holds, at this point anyone could leave sha1 Now I know I was in bed / taking big dumps while this was taking place, but that does not mean I have nothing to say sha1 First of all I love your bathrooms jj2 And now to the real kii, #21 on the fan rankings? Although I #outcharted legends like @#Music @Sylk and @Taylor I am still acting like a pressed pancake because that's just the way I am oprah10 Looking forward to experience the 24k Magic this house holds sia3

Big Brother: *shook wig flew to venus*

Kubafessional#1

giphy.gif

Hello! What an experience! 

Everyone here seems to be getting along really well (at least I think we areellie1) There's one person that's always naked here, I'd be really grateful if someone could send them some clothes wub1 Wouldn't want them catching a cold!

The beds are really comfortable, but I think I need ear plugs cause @Atlantis keeps snoring! Or maybe he's humming to Million Reasons, who could tell the difference?

Thank you for making me #9 on the fan ranking. I really appreciate it! hug2

14 hours ago, blankdreams. said:

#BlankConfessesByScreamingBackIntoTheStudio

Answering some fan mail today! to @Sylk, I'm enjoying myself very much in Evictasian! I think I found a leftover sandwich from @Aidan. here which is nice, it's Tuna sandwich! I'm currently spending my time with my spouse writing a Popfection review on the new Zara Larsson album, which will be available on the interwebs tomorrow! Until next time fans xoxo

the interwebs part made me scream

ZFNpnlU.thumb.png.b471ba64a4b3a8469376ce

2 minutes ago, Count Olaf said:

GOD. Why people evicted me against @Zachary who DIDNT COMMET ONCE IN THE THREAD i do not know. Seriously thought that you people would vote me. @Taylor @Daenerys @Maraj @Sylk 

the votes are kept anonymous, so you can't be sure that we actually voted against you. It's just a game! There will be more season! hay1

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the FOTP Big Brother Diary Room! This is the thread where you can post confessionals and vent out your frustration! Air it all out here! @Atlantis @Dreamsssss @Kuba @Royale @Diamo

Diary #1   @blankdreams.' eviction offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeina

PIETRO BOSELLI NUDES LEAKED

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.