Hylia

FOTP Big Brother: The After Show

Without further ado, everyone please welcome @blankdreams. to the stage!

Hello blankdreams and welcome back to Hannah's living room. As you can see, nothing has changed since your visit here 2 days ago for your pre-show interview. How are you today?

As you said nothing has changed so uh I'm doing fantastic! Already missing my black jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic though.

You were evicted before FOTP Big Brother even began. Rumor has it that it was due to your Madonna shade. I can confirm that this rumor is not true, since Madonna shade would get everyone except @Saiga evicted on the first day. What are your thoughts on already being evicted?

I'm quite sad about it because I was looking forward to getting some upvotes and my aspired ratio, and also being hungry doesn't help. Some people might be thinking my hot dog story is made up but I can confirm that it's 100% legit, and I legit want my hot dog back. So I expect a hot dog delivered to my doorstep, or a return back to the house instead. 

How will your spouse @#Music cope without you in the house?

He can flirt with whatever he wants wherever he wants, I know lots of people are drooling for him because who doesn't want to be near the man behind the most iconic skinny legend alive wub1 So yes this will be like his vacation, while I'll spend my time outside the house alone in our comfy living room eating cheetos

Now that you're out, can you reveal any secret plans or alliances you were a part of?

I was with Music obvs and he's got a group of alliances set up as well and he added me to that group chat, but before I got to see anybody there I was evicted and Hannah, obviously ecstatic about me leaving, removed me from the chat like a second after the announcement. So idk who my alliances were. Weren't that useful anyway!

Who would YOU like to see win this season of FOTP Big Brother?

I'd like to see my spouse win ofc but I'm also openly rooting for Royale because I just got to have a first normal convo with him and I want new nice friends that don't make bully me for stanning Ed Sheeran or KBFB or cheetos

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

okay but where is the pop fection promo??

tSPq9Tx.png  

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Hannah, obviously ecstatic about me leaving, removed me from the chat like a second after the announcement

this took me out omg lmfao2 

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I'd like to see my spouse win ofc but I'm also openly rooting for Royale because I just got to have a first normal convo with him and I want new nice friends that don't make bully me for stanning Ed Sheeran or KBFB or cheetos

that's exactly why he was evicted

tSPq9Tx.png

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Hannah, obviously ecstatic about me leaving, removed me from the chat like a second after the announcement.

I didn't make the PM so I couldn't remove you sweetie. Sit back down rodent.

3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

now that's an interview

200px-Patricia_Richardson_as_Jill_Taylor