Hylia

FOTP Big Brother: The After Show

First up is @Royale!

Hello Royale, and welcome to Hannah's living room. How are you today?

Hello there! Well, I'm doing pretty fine drinking some juice. I also take more time to think & take care of myself! 

How did you enjoy your time in the FOTP Big Brother house?

I really enjoyed my time in the Big Brother House. I was with a lot of people I appreciate on FOTP so it was all good! But... I also have to say that I was surrounded by rats such as Skyline (I hope he gets evicted next) and Hermione. They're just... twats. Also about the latter one, this girl is the nastiest skank bitch I've ever met. Do not trust her even outside of Big Brother. She is a fugly slut. queenbitch1 

Did you participate in any alliances?

I have to say that I was included in an "alliance" and we all died one. by. one. It was just a mess. I barely participated in this alliance, though. You're putting me on the spot and I'm even embarassed to mention it.rip4

What strategies did you utilize in the house?

None! rip4

I wanted to become a floater at first and I should've become one! Look at My Everything or Skyline for example. The epitome of floaters and they've made it far so I really applaud them for that.

Are there any specific players you'd like to see win this season?

Well, that's a great question! Of course I'm rooting for my last remaining Lambies to win, but we're all getting roasted lately so I don't really know. rip4 Other than that, I'd like to see Michael. win because he's entertaining and he's the last Frenchy of the house! Or also Maraj because he's a great guy!

Can we expect you to return to future seasons?

Of course! It was a very rich and funny experience which made me more active on FOTP and got me to encounter funny people in the House.

Any final words for the remaining house guests?

Not really, honestly. I just want to tell them to stay true to themselves and enjoy the adventure!

And second, we have @Royalty!

Hello Royalty, and welcome to The Roof of my mansion. I hope you're Thirsty, because my butler will be up shortly with some tea. Do you take yours with Honey? Cause I Don't. But I digress, how are you today?

Hello Hylia, I'm feeling a bit sick after all these Mariah references lmao, are you trying to relate sis? nat1 

So let's talk alliances. Did you feel that you had to Migrate to anyone in particular this season?

Well I was thrown into this alliance and I was like "ok cool" and I tried to keep them safe but in the end only @Maraj and me were left so I was like fuck it and accepted that I lost, like a true queen!

I see. Some of the players this season have been rather... odd. And by some of the players, I mean @Count Olaf. Did you ever find yourself a Prisoner to his antics?

I spoke 0 zero words to him, I have no idea who he is, I saw @Hermione dragging him that was kinda fun. I don't know, I wasn't much in the show.

Welp. Did you have any strategies you were Inseperable with this season?

I tried to be a Royal Buddha but that didn't work so I'm going dead ratchet again next season

Out of the other players who just Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Big Brother), who do you wanna see be Triumphant in this season of FOTP Big Brother?

MARAJ 'cause he is my sis and I love him and he absolutely deserves it!

Can we expect to see you Someday return to future seasons of the show?

Absolutely!

Any final words for the remaining Clowns?

Daenerys is my fave char on GoT, Diamond is a rat and will be exposed to death, wait for it darling, your day will come and the ROYALS will precair next season! I'm out sluts, don't chop eachother dicks of! 

Just now, Diamond said:

Why is he coming for me I never did anything to him

damselindistress.gif

Count Olaf vs Milk teas

damselindistress.gif

Tea tbh. I'm not sure what you did to Royale. I thought he was fine with you? I'm actually surprised he didn't mention me.

damselindistress.gif

6 minutes ago, Hylia said:

But... I also have to say that I was surrounded by rats such as Skyline (I hope he gets evicted next) and Hermione. They're just... twats. Also about the latter one, this girl is the nastiest skank bitch I've ever met. Do not trust her even outside of Big Brother. She is a fugly slut. queenbitch1 

4 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I spoke 0 zero words to him, I have no idea who he is, I saw @Hermione dragging him that was kinda fun. I don't know, I wasn't much in the show.

omg impact