Hylia

FOTP Big Brother: The After Show

26 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Why is he coming for me I never did anything to him

damselindistress.gif

Count Olaf vs Milk teas

damselindistress.gif

You have been rude to me in this house meg1 but you don't remember 'cause you dragged everybodu down meg1 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

You have been rude to me in this house meg1 but you don't remember 'cause you dragged everybodu down meg1 

So Daenerys nominates you and sends you home and you're nice to him in your interview...

but I playfully drag you (if you can even call it a drag) and you call me a rat?

I-

damselindistress.gif

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

So Daenerys nominates you and sends you home and you're nice to him in your interview...

but I playfully drag you (if you can even call it a drag) and you call me a rat?

I-

damselindistress.gif

I'm playfully coming for you too relax darling take a chill pill jj2 I'm out of the game so why care?

Everyone, please welcome @WinnieThePooh

Hello WinnieThePooh, and welcome to the 1,000 Acre Wood, aka my back yard. Stay shook, bear. How are you today?

Horny and Hungry! 😜

Glad to hear. First, let's talk alliances, did you have any that didn't involve your bussy?

Yes, I was in an alliance with WinnieDeng, but I think that may have been last season (: 

Sexy. On second thought, I just remembered that story @Sylk wrote where he became a bear and had sex with you. I can confirm that I'm now asexual, but I digress. Did you have any strategies?

Ew wtf link me, no I was floating for dear life, and my fat kept me above the water until the jury. I just wanted to make it to jury, @Taylor can't relate 

I heard your Black Card was declined at Red Lobster. Maybe you'll think twice before you cross me again you little bitch. That was more of a warning than a question.

Cross you? Like that innocent reporter crossed the line with Bjork, and was ferociously attacked for no reason. Don't ever come for me bitch, or I'll spill like Niagara. 

Who do you wanna see win this season of FOTP Big Brother?

If Milk is still there Milk, if not, then Royale

Can we expect to see you return for future seasons?

Was Vulnciura the alberm of the century? Yes

Any final words for the remaining house guests?

I wanna buy a cucumber to use as a dildo, because I'm not old enough to buy one. But I'm scared my parents will ask me where it is, and then get suspicious ): So for now, I've just been using the salami sticks we get for picnics, I wash them off after of course, but the smell of hand lotion is still on them sometimes. And my mom asked me why yesterday, I'm scared ):