Hylia

FOTP Big Brother: The After Show

4 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I wanna buy a cucumber to use as a dildo, because I'm not old enough to buy one. But I'm scared my parents will ask me where it is, and then get suspicious ): So for now, I've just been using the salami sticks we get for picnics, I wash them off after of course, but the smell of hand lotion is still on them sometimes. And my mom asked me why yesterday, I'm scared ): 

damselindistress.gif

10 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I wanna buy a cucumber to use as a dildo, because I'm not old enough to buy one. But I'm scared my parents will ask me where it is, and then get suspicious ): So for now, I've just been using the salami sticks we get for picnics, I wash them off after of course, but the smell of hand lotion is still on them sometimes. And my mom asked me why yesterday, I'm scared ): 

Okay...

13 minutes ago, Hylia said:

did she eat them

13 minutes ago, Hylia said:

did she eat them

Is everyone ready for our next interview? Please welcome @Sylk & @Aidan. to the stage!

Hello Aidan and Sylk, and welcome to my garden. Your clothes look lovely today. Aidan is serving Kylie meeting the Duke of Edinburgh teas. That's Kylie Minogue for you uncultured swines who think Kylie Jenner is actually an important celebrity. How are you guys today?

A: Tell those uneducated swines! I'm good. Tbh I knew my time was here - I've been clocked out in these uglee triple evictions before.

S: The nasty BB house stench still lingers in my nose a bit, but nothing air fresheners and Mistress Sylk candles can't help!

Glad to hear it. Did either of you have any alliances this season?

A: Lol yeah we were in this alliance to try and get @Hermione evicted. We flopped.

S: Yes, and I already forgot it's name. But I know there was a skinny alliance that I wasn't a part of. Funny having an alliance titled skinny and it's members can't relate to it. 

Well unalliance. What strategies did the two of you utilize, aside from filming a sex tape using @Big Brother Live Feeds?

A: Strategies? Is she new? Idk but we tried to band together and we ended up getting nowhere. Then we all started to get evicted and the alliance and any strategy fell apart.

S: Well, Hylia that is a very good question, and as I extend my arm to Aidan's lower region to give him a hand job let me answer that for you! My strategy was to accept the fact that I wasn't gonna win BB and just play along and it worked out as expected...uh yeah you like that Aidan??

Skinny. Who do you guys wanna see win this season of FOTP Big Brother?

A: *Checks who's left*Uhhh @Tomás or @Maraj

S: @Tomás is really skinny yes.

Can we expect you guys to return to future seasons?

A: This is my last season. As of right now anyway.

S:This is my last season. As of right now anygay.

Any final words for the remaining house guests?

A: Good luck. Looks like we might have a previous winner be crowned again.

S: Aidan just came on my hand.

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

S: Well, Hylia that is a very good question, and as I extend my arm to Aidan's lower region to give him a hand job let me answer that for you! My strategy was to accept the fact that I wasn't gonna win BB and just play along and it worked out as expected...uh yeah you like that Aidan??

deceased lmfao2

Everyone, please welcome @Kuba!

Hello Kuba, and welcome to Starbucks, where you will be paying for my order. How are you today?

Don't pretend like you didn't make me drop from #3 to #22 on fan ranking Hylsus 

pYRVYkQ.gif

That's wonderful. Also, make that a venti. Let's talk about a secret. The jury expected you to win, even I thought you would win. Did you share this same confidence in yourself?

Kii I'm surprised I made it this far! This game has a wild affair with the unexpected, anything could happen really. The jury segment mainly consisted of @Hermione, a queen who's been majorly supportive of me, so I suppose that's why I got got received positively on that side!

Now that your alliances have essentially been clocked into next year for utter, disgusting filth that not even Mr. Clean would touch with a ten foot pole, would you like to expose anyone?

Fadlantis' most streamed song ever is Closer. orangu1

Now about strategies. What exactly was your gameplay like, did you make the wisest choices possible?

I'm awful when it comes to actual gameplay! At times I felt nervous to actually chip in, but once I did it had a positive outcome! (except for that one time I dragged Moo and the lambs began grazing my weave). I felt that my nomination choices might've not been the best, but I didn't realize how difficult it is to nom until I had to do it myself!

Who do you want to see win this season?

Rooting for @Daenerys & @Luca lana1

Can we expect to see you back in future seasons of FOTP Big Brother?

Is Atlantpiss a fad? rav3

Any final words for the remaining house guests?

Good luck everyone, y'all are amazing! <3 hug1