Slasher

RuPaul on Gaga: "She is a Class A Drag Queen!"

Season nine kicks off with, possibly, the series’ biggest opening ever. Lady Gaga stomps into the workroom as if she’s part of the competition.

“We got Lady Gaga!” RuPaul exclaims. “And she is turnt-ing it … She wrote to me several years ago on Twitter, 'Please! I want to be a judge on your show.' And it's taken us this long to coordinate the schedules so that she could be on.” 

“She comes from the club world,” he continues. “She is a class A drag queen, and she'd be the first one to say that. She's great. She knows what she's talking about.” 

RuPaul calls Gaga a “brilliant” addition to the judging panel, teasing that this season will see some of the best guest judges in series her-story. 

“We get the biggest stars and the greatest fans of our show,” he shares. “People [who] really understand what it's like to be a drag queen. And I'm not just talkin', you know, pussycat wig and a pair of cha-cha heels.”

Source

“We get the biggest stars and the greatest fans of our show,” he shares. “People [who] really understand what it's like to be a drag queen. And I'm not just talkin', you know, pussycat wig and a pair of cha-cha heels.”

best part of the article lol2