Slasher

Kendall Jenner's Home robbed of $200,000 in Jewelry

1280_kendall_jenner_030217_getty64711808

UPDATE: ET has learned that Kendall Jenner's case is now being investigated as a grand theft.An LAPD spokesperson tells ET that police could not find a forced entry into the home, and after their discussion with Jenner, a determination was made to elevate the report. 

"This case is considered grand theft because of value amount of the missing items," the spokesperson clarified, confirming the claimed value of the missing items is estimated to be $200,000. "This wasn’t described as a party, but there were other people at the residence who don’t live there. The homeowner said she had friends over."

Just months after Kim Kardashian West was robbed at gunpoint in Paris, the Los Angeles Police Department tell ET that her sister Kendall Jenner's home was burglarized. 

According to a LAPD spokesperson, police received a call around 1:15 a.m. that the 21-year-old model's Hollywood Hills residence was burglarized and several personal belongings were missing.

A source also told TMZ that Jenner left her house around noon on Wednesday and returned returned to the residence at 8 p.m. The source says that it wasn't until theKeeping Up With the Kardashians star went to her bedroom just after 1 a.m. that she realized some of her jewelry was gone. 

Police tell ET that there is no suspect in custody nor is there a suspect description at this time, but there is video footage from security cameras.

Jenner isn't the first celebrity to have their California home burglarized this year, leading some to believe that there's a new Bling Ring in town. Alanis Morissette, Cesar Millan and Nicki Minaj's houses were also broken into, as well as Kevin Hart's home last June. 

Last month, an estimated $175,000 worth of jewelry went missing from Minaj's residence.

Source

56 minutes ago, Woolridge said:

That's kinda sad, I am not a fan of the Kardashians or the Jenner family but robbery sucks. It never happened to me thank god. The whole situation is a bit weird though. Kendall and the others have so much money, I'd assume that the first thing I would do with all that money is optimizing security at my house. Security and protection might be expensive, but getting robbed and lose so much jewelry is a expensive joke too.

Apparently she was having a party at her house and she even left for an hour, leaving her guests alone mad5

Our law enforcement sources tell us what really went down. They say Kendall was having a party with a bunch of friends Wednesday night. At some point in the evening she heard an alarm warning that someone opened a door, but she thought nothing of it.

We're told Kendall left at midnight, leaving her friends in the house. When she came back just after 1 AM she discovered her jewelry box was open, and that's when she called the cops.