Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Album Rumour: Kesha is done with the album; finalizing the tracklist

34 posts in this topic

if this is true i expect a release very soon cry9

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay!! i hope it is soon!!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wonder what will be the name

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LuranusLur said:

i wonder what will be the name

im hoping for something classy, but in a very sassy way sass5

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Track list genre idea/theory

  1. Folk (If this was just her talking, like a message to fans instead, I would die)
  2. Pop 
  3. Pop rock 
  4. Pop 
  5. Country pop
  6. Folk pop
  7. Rock
  8. Pop
  9. Pop 
  10. Alternative pop
  11. Country pop
  12. Alternative pop
  13. Pop
  14. Folk pop

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT scream1

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shes coming demi1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2017 at 1:54 AM, Bad Girl said:

Track list genre idea/theory

  1. Folk (If this was just her talking, like a message to fans instead, I would die)
  2. Pop 
  3. Pop rock 
  4. Pop 
  5. Country pop
  6. Folk pop
  7. Rock
  8. Pop
  9. Pop 
  10. Alternative pop
  11. Country pop
  12. Alternative pop
  13. Pop
  14. Folk pop

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT scream1

there needs to be more rock in it cos we all know she wants a rock inspired album (more so than Warrior was jj3 )

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2017 at 8:17 AM, Zachary said:

shes coming demi1

get ready, its gonna be BIG demi1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She can finalize it all she wants, but I have little hope it's going to be released

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

there needs to be more rock in it cos we all know she wants a rock inspired album (more so than Warrior was jj3 )

I want country TBH julia1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17.3.2017 at 6:54 AM, Bad Girl said:

Track list genre idea/theory

  1. Folk (If this was just her talking, like a message to fans instead, I would die)
  2. Pop 
  3. Pop rock 
  4. Pop 
  5. Country pop
  6. Folk pop
  7. Rock
  8. Pop
  9. Pop 
  10. Alternative pop
  11. Country pop
  12. Alternative pop
  13. Pop
  14. Folk pop

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT scream1

No Electro Pop? cry8

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dreamsssss said:

No Electro Pop? cry8

lol1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bad Girl said:

I want country TBH julia1

keep it julia1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

keep it julia1

Fake fan julia1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bad Girl said:

Fake fan julia1

yes you are for having an Avril song title as your display name and having a Kesha set julia1

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

yes you are for having an Avril song title as your display name and having a Kesha set julia1

 

I'm changing it to Rosé in a couple weeks, I was too spontaneous with my name change jj3

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bad Girl said:

I'm changing it to Rosé in a couple weeks, I was too spontaneous with my name change jj3

but why change it to Bad Girl? jj3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

but why change it to Bad Girl? jj3

I was infatuated with Avril all week jj1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She will scrap 40 songs and release 15, hopefully the album will be big, i would be mad if she released like 10 tracks

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

She will scrap 40 songs and release 15, hopefully the album will be big, i would be mad if she released like 10 tracks

I'm predicting 14 if there's only one version. Just like Animal cry9

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.