Aidan.

Aidan Listens to Mariah | Beginning Thursday!

LEGEND I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO START STANNING LEGENDRIAH giveup1giveup1giveup1giveup1giveup1

but you could either go chronologically, which isn't actually that bad, or just go like this:

daydream -> butterfly -> music box -> mariah carey -> emotions -> emancipation of mimi -> e=mc2 -> memoirs -> elusive chanteuse 

glitter is a GREAT album but everyone hates it so i'd save it for last. and charmbracelet is so bad, don't bother with it

Go chronologically tbh, it's the best way to see her artistic growth and I don't feel like there is an album which screams "Mariah" more so than others.

Also, don't listen to haters, Charmbracelet, it's far better than Get-me-out-of-contract-bow, Coma Box and T=RASH2 at least.

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

Go chronologically tbh, it's the best way to see her artistic growth and I don't feel like there is an album which screams "Mariah" more so than others.

Also, don't listen to haters, Charmbracelet, it's far better than Get-me-out-of-contract-bow, Coma Box and T=RASH2 at least.

You snapped rip4

4 minutes ago, Royale said:

I am so sorry. It's better than her debut, yes, and delivered vocals, yes but it's just... boring. sass1

Well idk it sounds like most of her albums tho but it's definitely one of ha best sass1

9 hours ago, Aidan. said:

What album even is this dead2

Rainbow, before she started recording it, she'd already been planning her next project, Glitter, and needed something to get herself out of her current contract so she took like 2-3 months and released this. She never even tried to pretend it was anything more than that and you can really hear it was rushed and that not much thought was put into creating it.

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

@Sylk Any Suggestions um2

omg

giphy.gif

I would suggest chronologically but knowing you and your amazing taste, I'd probably suggest MIAMTEC cause it's her most diverse! You could also go her #1s compilation albums if you want! But definitely an album with bops is what I'd recommend for a first listen! so Maybe MIAM or Emancipation of E=MC2! #sylkRECOMMENDS 

AqrebQ.gif