#Music

Desperate stans be like...

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Well, no one with a normally functioning brain would say that Taylor Swift is the best songwriter of this generation wendy2 

I've almost felt for it though chi1 

I know we don't get along sometimes but I 100% totally agree with you on this and anyone who honestly thinks that needs to be examined! wendy1

9 hours ago, Hermione said:

I know we don't get along sometimes but I 100% totally agree with you on this and anyone who honestly thinks that needs to be examined! wendy1

9 hours ago, Urbanov said:

It's probably @#Music so let's bring him out for some kiis wendy1 

not the best of her generation for sure wendy1 but definitely a talented songwriter! seethe!

11 hours ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Or the petition to keep Madonna from performing at the Grammy's! 

Anyway, can't wait to host the GagaIsOverParty Reunion!

312a39c.gif

OMG, are that Dean & Dan Caten from DSquared²??

Just now, Cruella de Vil said:

You should read the comments on that video.

Just visited them, and I'm honestly offended. dead1 I don't know why I went back when I knew what they would be like...

These ones were the actual worst:

Spoiler
Only Gaga would slay a club with a song about rape LMAO !!!

Reply 20

Awkward but what can we do? Gaga is a fucking God. She slays everyone. Everyone on the video are looking for their weaves. 😂
Reply 7  

Well, sexual abuse is your everyday reality in a club. It would be a great song to open any club. LMAO, Now let's be real this is fucking hilarious
Reply 1  

Just now, Hermione said:

Just visited them, and I'm honestly offended. dead1 I don't know why I went back when I knew what they would be like...

These ones were the actual worst:

Reveal hidden contents
Only Gaga would slay a club with a song about rape LMAO !!!

Reply 20

Awkward but what can we do? Gaga is a fucking God. She slays everyone. Everyone on the video are looking for their weaves. 😂
Reply 7  

Well, sexual abuse is your everyday reality in a club. It would be a great song to open any club. LMAO, Now let's be real this is fucking hilarious
Reply 1  

This is exactly why I despise this fanbases so much. I also hate her for not stopping this nonsense. If she TRULY cared, she would have asked to ban this song from being played at the clubs. She was clearly here for it doing well on the dance chart. Just like she dropped all the anti-rape activism when she lost and the song tanked.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there are days when i dont want to be part of this fanbase 

https://www.change.org/p/youtube-post-the-real-amount-of-views-on-john-wayne-video    I mean...  Self explanatory! Why did the song tank so hard tho?

Youtube has been deleting the views, likes and comments on Lady Gaga's John Wayne music video and its time for them to stop. It's time for us Little Monsters and others to unite together and make yout

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.