Tinashe, gurl...

Tinashe, Gurl...  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Why isn't she big?

• Industry is Racist
    • Beyonce is blacklisting her because she's threatened
    • Britknee mispronounced her name
    • Ciara is threatened
    • Her discography is far to futuristic and artistic for the feeble minds of today's society
    • Bad gal Rih Rih is too busy controlling the R&B genre

Just now, WinnieThePooh said:

Melanie martiniez es music is bad, Tinashe slays stay pressted

1. Can people stop saying I stan a pedophile. Thats slander to my image and I have been in stan rehab to redirect my taste.

2. Tinashit can sit down, I'm sick of this trend of wanna be Rihannas popping up every now and then 

sorry1

1 minute ago, WinnieThePooh said:

Post it sis

it's just about how everyone including Tinashe is quick to call "racism" when every b list rnb guy with 0 talent has a top 10 hit while Tinashe and Kehlani have actual talent and no recognition cloud1

2 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

Not really similar to Rihanna, Tinashe dances and sings good, also makes a more dark and artistic form of R&B, Rihanna can't relate, but stay hating I guess

Not hating, just being realistic, the only argument you have she can dance, while people who live in 2017 know that Rihanna can sing, and obviously has better music. But keep hating on Rih rih3 

the industry is not racist (mad1 not anymore) i think she should have never did a song with igloo.

Plus people here saying she's a RiLlama copycat dead4  she has more Janet and pre-knee britney vibes if anything, being a singer thats energetic and a great dancer, reminds me of Aaliyah too.

4 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

it's just about how everyone including Tinashe is quick to call "racism" when every b list rnb guy with 0 talent has a top 10 hit while Tinashe and Kehlani have actual talent and no recognition cloud1

So you're denying that racism exists in today's society? 

2 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

the industry is not racist (mad1 not anymore) i think she should have never did a song with igloo.

Plus everyone saying she's a RiLlama copycat dead4  she has more Janet and pre-knee britney vibes if anything, being a singer thats energetic and dances a lot. 

She did a song with Iggy rip4 

Just now, Tonic said:

You just state that shes copying Rih without showing any evidence or receipts. Your post is incorrect.

Oh dear brit10 I actually never said she's copying Rihanna, her label wanted her to be another Rihanna. Don't need to post receipts, facts only rih3 

Maybe one day she'll happen, I kinda like Flame, she just needs that one song to make her happen

5 minutes ago, McDreamy said:

Not hating, just being realistic, the only argument you have she can dance, while people who live in 2017 know that Rihanna can sing, and obviously has better music. But keep hating on Rih rih3 

Tinashes sing better live, and makes more creative music, lyrically, and artistically. Stay sucking Rih Rih's asshole rih3 

1 minute ago, WinnieThePooh said:

So you're denying that racism exists in today's society? 

no I'm just saying in the music industry specifically, racism is not as big of a problem anymore and maybe we should be pulling the sexism card instead/ as well. I do think it's a mix of both.

Tinashes sing better live, and makes more creative music, lyrically, and artistically. Stay sucking Rih Rih's asshole rih3 

And that's your opinion, which obviously, we don't share. Stay pressed tho 

tumblr_nunmmpVpvv1sjc5sqo1_250.gif

Just now, TattooedHeart said:

no I'm just saying in the music industry specifically, racism is not as big of a problem anymore and maybe we should be pulling the sexism card instead/ as well. I do think it's a mix of both.

So you're denying racism exists in the industry, while implying sexism isn't that much of a issue either, when today's women are still criticized for showing any sorts of their body. Then you say "we should be pulling", as if racism and sexism aren't valuable arguments, and are always excuses for the own persons inability to do something. 

So you're denying racism exists in the industry, while implying sexism isn't that much of a issue either, when today's women are still criticized for showing any sorts of their body. Then you say "we should be pulling", as if racism and sexism aren't valuable arguments, and are always excuses for the own persons inability to do something. 

jj4 

Just now, Urbanov said:

Rihanna wannabe? Is that why Rihanna took Joyride? wendy2 

Literally has nothing to do with the thing I said, Tinashe can write, she wrote a song Rih liked, it fitted her style, so she took it, it's not the first song Tinashe wrote for Rih or someone else. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really don't get it either. She has it all. Why does some basic bratty white girl like Camilla Cambelo have a big popularity while Tinashe is superior than her in every aspect and she flops terribly

Why is Tinashe not making it big!   Legit every song I've heard by her is good, and I'm not exaggerating   She should be as big as at least Rihanna, as Tinashe can sing and dance much better

She's interesting like a vanilla ice cream

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.