Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

16 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Loving her shorter 'do!

I know Tamra has been pretty horrible over the years, but I still think she's beautiful and I can't help but root for her anyway. She's very damaged and broken because of her past and it's caused her to lash out in some awful ways, but I feel like she's still a good person deep down.

15 hours ago, Maraj said:

Omg y'all I just saw a preview of the new season of RHOA, it showed Kim fighting with Kenya and Nene ENDING lying ass Porsha. I CAN'T WAIT. giveup1 

I'm dead at Kenya calling out Kim for pimping out Brielle. rip2 The show was at its best when NeNe, Kim, and Sheree were all on and fighting over a new petty thing each week so I'm so excited that they're all back!

Just now, Jae said:

Is it unpopular opinion to like Lydia? Maybe my hatred for Shannon is blinding but I'm loving Lydia calling her an attention whore lol tea1 

Yes, most people don't like Lydia and think she's a sneaky pot-stirrer. I actually like Shannon but I totally get why people wouldn't.

21 minutes ago, Jae said:

wait didn't the last season just end 

last season ended in may

Tbh the seasons are quite long for reality rip4   Starts in November and then airs weekly (except Christmas week). Reunion usually extends the season. 

The one thing I like about this show is that it's consistent. The worst thing is shows that take two weeks off randomly, come back for one episode, and then take off again, or winter break being obnoxiously long. It like throws off the entire momentum of you watching the show. or shows that get bumped to January premieres.

34 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I'm dead at Kenya calling out Kim for pimping out Brielle. rip2 The show was at its best when NeNe, Kim, and Sheree were all on and fighting over a new petty thing each week so I'm so excited that they're all back!

Omg I screamed ngl dead2 BUT yes, I wonder if Nene still calls Kim "wig" I WILL DIE IF SHE DOES. This season is gonna be SUPER exciting I just know it is, also I feel like they're gonna put Phaedra on one the episodes... mark my words I don't think she's done with RHOA yet. 

Okay, so these are my thoughts about the season 10 trailer:

• Sheree: MESS at her secretly dating an inmate. I gasped at "This call is from, an inmate at a federal prison." The word on the street is that it's Tyrone, also known as the guy Sheree called in season 4 during her fight with NeNe at the restaurant. But wouldn't it be amazing if it was Apollo? dead2
  • NeNe: So she lied about the reports of Gregg's health issues? On Instagram I remember her saying nothing was wrong. The scene of her drinking the wine and making that weird face while Kim compares her to the devil rip2 This has the potential to be the Atlanta version of Scary Island.
  • Cynthia: She contributes little to nothing to this show, but still gets invited back season after season. And to Peter: GO AWAY. He's honestly more desperate to become a Housewife than Marlo is.
  • Kandi: I'm glad she's moving on from the Phaedra scandal.
  • Porsha: She's so dumb and I hope she gets her comeuppance for her part in the Phaedra/Kandi drama. This was downplayed so much but NeNe is right, Porsha is almost as guilty.
  • Kenya: I'm honestly so excited for her fight with Kim. I thought Kim won their fight last season at Chateau Sheree but I'm dying for someone to take Kim down a few pegs. The stuff with her wedding will also be really interesting.
  • Kim: Even though I can't stand her most of the time, I still find her fascinating to watch so I'm glad she's back. I'm probably most looking forward to the Kim and Kenya drama. It looks hilarious and crazy without being damaging or defaming, which is the best kind of Housewives drama.
  • Marlo: Year after year she attempts to stir the pot to secure a peach and it never works. I still live for it every time though. lmfao1
Just now, Ruthless Love said:

Leeanne is a fucking mess and I love it. Queen of Dallas!

I still haven't seen a full episode of Dallas but I watch the clips on Youtube and Bravo TV and she's my favorite. The way she messes with them all is hilarious and she gets them pressed so easily. lmfao1

7 hours ago, Infrared said:

I'm genuinely not a huge Atlanta fan. I don't know what it is about that franchise, but it's never really clicked. Maybe I'll try it, again, for a third time. Maybe it'll be a charm?

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I still haven't seen a full episode of Dallas but I watch the clips on Youtube and Bravo TV and she's my favorite. The way she messes with them all is hilarious and she gets them pressed so easily. lmfao1

She gives ZERO fucks, and goes from 0 to 100 in a hot minute! You need to watch Dallas and then Potomac, darling! They're shooting S3 of Potomac now!

3 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I'm genuinely not a huge Atlanta fan. I don't know what it is about that franchise, but it's never really clicked. Maybe I'll try it, again, for a third time. Maybe it'll be a charm?

I find Atlanta to be one of the most consistently good cities, along with NY and (until this season) OC. I especially enjoy the earlier seasons with NeNe, Kim, and Sheree bickering nonstop about the dumbest things. Up until the Phaedra/Kandi stuff last season, it was probably the most consistently lighthearted of all the Housewives shows.

4 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

She gives ZERO fucks, and goes from 0 to 100 in a hot minute! You need to watch Dallas and then Potomac, darling! They're shooting S3 of Potomac now!

I've heard that the new season is really good, so I actually might!

7 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Lydia and her beard of a husband need to GTFO! He's cute, but yeah, associated with her? Nah!

1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

I need Heather and Lizzie to make full-time returns next season, and for Kelly, Lydia and Peggy to be GONE!

Yeah, I'm not feeling Kelly, Lydia, and Peggy. I like Meghan but she doesn't really have a great storyline this season either, and Bravo needs to start threatening to kick off housewives who refuse to film with each other (Tamra and Shannon with Vicki). I like the two of them but it makes for such a boring season when people avoid confrontation and that's exactly the kind of stunt that Jill used to pull. Plus I know Vicki is the "OG of the OC," but I really wish she would leave too. She's tired and her time is up.

They just need to reboot the whole show somehow. I don't know what went wrong this season.

40 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

It's the best one wendy4

29 minutes ago, Infrared said:

It's the best one wendy4

New York is the best one by far in my opinion (maybe I'm biased because I'm a native), but Atlanta is definitely up there.

Seasons 4 through 11 of OC are amazing and highly underrated. New Jersey and Beverly Hills started out strong and then crashed and burned after the first two or three seasons. DC sucked, Miami was short-lived but fabulous, and I haven't seen enough of Dallas and Potomac to judge but Dallas seems to be growing the beard as of late!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.