Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

1 hour ago, Mystique said:

finished my binge of RHOA s9. Kenya gave me life & Phaedra is so full of shit. glad Queen Nene is returning to check some bitches rih5

I used to think Phaedra was really fun and entertaining, but then her web of lies just started unraveling out of control and it became impossible to trust her or root for her anymore. She has zero credibility and her reputation is tarnished.

Even though we partially watch these shows for the schadenfreude, we still want someone that we can root for, which is why the newest season of OC is such a dumpster fire. No one is likable on it this year, not even past fan favorites Meghan and Shannon. They need a major cast overhaul and someone like Kandi who brings the drama but is still well-liked.

I hope NeNe's return goes well. The most important thing for her is to stay humble and not brag about being rich or too good for the show. I hope the new season has some NeNe/Kim/Sheree antics, because those were always my favorite parts of the show back in the first few seasons.

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

I used to think Phaedra was really fun and entertaining, but then her web of lies just started unraveling out of control and it became impossible to trust her or root for her anymore. She has zero credibility and her reputation is tarnished.

Even though we partially watch these shows for the schadenfreude, we still want someone that we can root for, which is why the newest season of OC is such a dumpster fire. No one is likable on it this year, not even past fan favorites Meghan and Shannon. They need a major cast overhaul and someone like Kandi who brings the drama but is still well-liked.

I hope NeNe's return goes well. The most important thing for her is to stay humble and not brag about being rich or too good for the show. I hope the new season has some NeNe/Kim/Sheree antics, because those were always my favorite parts of the show back in the first few seasons.

I haven't watched any of this season of OC and according to Reddit I'm not missing much! jj3 Vicki and Shannon are old and tired, Kelly is unlikeable, I read Meghan is creating feuds to secure her spot jj3 

I don't really care what NeNe does because it will be hysterical, I NEED a messy Sheree fight though dead2 also I'm hearing Kenya is on the rocks and I'm concerned jj4 

21 hours ago, Mystique said:

I haven't watched any of this season of OC and according to Reddit I'm not missing much! jj3 Vicki and Shannon are old and tired, Kelly is unlikeable, I read Meghan is creating feuds to secure her spot jj3 

I don't really care what NeNe does because it will be hysterical, I NEED a messy Sheree fight though dead2 also I'm hearing Kenya is on the rocks and I'm concerned jj4 

Vicki is a horrible person (Cancer-gate), Tamra is coming off really fake (Daughter-gate), Shannon is deeply unhappy to the point that it's stressful to watch, Meghan has no storyline this year, Peggy is boring and plays dumb to look cute (she was an English major at UCLA but doesn't know simple idioms? Seems legit), Lydia is a total gas-lighting shit-stirrer, and Gretchen is desperate as hell and I wanted her off my screen even though I've been begging her to come back. You know the show went down the toilet when the always-vile Kelly Dodd somehow became the most likable cast member.

I need THIS Sheree to come back. giveup1

15 minutes ago, Mystique said:

Such an iconic scene dead2 

They're done, they're done jj2 

Bye boo, buy you a house AND a car. ny1 

HELLO? Your first car was repo'd! dead7 

"Trump checks...DONALD Trump. I am very rich, bitch." rip4

"Honey remember I knew you when you had the rotten teeth!" rip4

10 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

@Hermione As I expected: Andy brought up the rumour that Peggy isn't speaking to her brother because he's gay. Peggy denied it, saying she is not a homophobe and loves the LGBT community, and that she hasn't spoken to her brother in 20 years. I kind of don't buy it.

I'll have to watch it tomorrow!

11 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Five minutes in and Dallas is already beating Orange County's ass tonight. OC needs a major reboot, stat!

Team LeeAnne! She reminds me of the good old Danielle drama from the first two seasons of NJ mixed with an 80s soap opera villainess and I live for it.

I'm so over OC lately. Seasons 4 through 11 had a spectacular run, and there was bound to be a dud eventually.

Did anyone hear about Porsha getting kicked of of the Atlanta cast trip this year because she got into a physical altercation with Marlo? dead1

This is Porsha's fourth time assaulting someone on the show (Kenya, Cynthia, plus her other friend who isn't a housewife) and her storyline this year is becoming a vegan. It's time for her to go already. Plus how dumb can she be to start a fight with Marlo, who is a scary chick with a criminal past. She did jail time for shanking someone and the victim ended up committing suicide. Marlo is such an obvious troll that it's not even worth taking any of her attempts to bait and provoke them seriously.

4 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Team LeeAnne! She reminds me of the good old Danielle drama from the first two seasons of NJ mixed with an 80s soap opera villainess and I live for it.

Without Leeanne, I would stop watching Dallas. The trip is up there, to me, to match New York City's Mexico trip!

9 hours ago, Mystique said:

I picture myself as Kenya when I drive

fesIYmq.gif

She could have gotten a ticket for this. How dumb do you have to be to speed on camera? rip4

And @Ruthless Love I'm still not sure if I believe Peggy or not. I watched the WWHL clip and her response seemed very rehearsed and disingenuous. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now until more evidence comes out, especially since I've heard stuff about her brother being a con artist, but it's still pretty fishy.

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

And @Ruthless Love I'm still not sure if I believe Peggy or not. I watched the WWHL clip and her response seemed very rehearsed and disingenuous. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now until more evidence comes out, especially since I've heard stuff about her brother being a con artist, but it's still pretty fishy.

Peggy needs to stick to what she does best: not knowing typical American phrases.

Is it bad that I relate to Kim Richards sometimes?

I'm not an addict or anything (I mean, I have some issues to be honest but not drugs and alcohol, and I'm high-functioning so nobody knows), but I'm definitely the more eccentric, less popular sibling between me and my younger sister. I'm the ~gifted, more reserved, older sibling and she's the more popular, extroverted, younger one. She has always called me weird and tries to embarrass me around people, and she's never explicitly said it but she sometimes implies stuff about me being gay or ugly. And then whenever I stand up for myself, she gaslights me and acts like I'm being a crazy drama queen. I've always tried so hard to be her best friend but she treats me like trash for no reason and it makes me sad when I see siblings getting along because I've always wanted that for myself. As the black sheep of my family I honestly see where Kim is coming from in her fights with Kyle sometimes because I've been there before. rip4

2 hours ago, Maraj said:

Holy fuck, Nene just read Brielle (Kim's daughter) for filth on Instagram omg i'm dying  dead1 

I'M SCREAMING lmfao2

People are saying she's just a kid and NeNe has no business going after her but Brielle is 20 and makes a conscious choice to get involved in the show's drama by going after Kenya and NeNe. Please, she's fair game.

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

I'M SCREAMING lmfao2

People are saying she's just a kid and NeNe has no business going after her but Brielle is 20 and makes a conscious choice to get involved in the show's drama by going after Kenya and NeNe. Please, she's fair game.

I fucking lost it at her saying the roaches must've came from her funky pussy, I fell to the floor laughing. giveup1 

But yeah Nene just spilled some more TEA on her Instagram bc Kim felt the need to chime in, this season is about to be so good omg. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.