Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I need a third season of Dallas. And justice for Miami, while they're at it!

If they gave Potomac a third season, then I'm sure Dallas will get a third, especially since the latter got more mainstream press than the former.

Never watched Miami, haha.

On 12/16/2017 at 0:31 PM, Ruthless Love said:

If they gave Potomac a third season, then I'm sure Dallas will get a third, especially since the latter got more mainstream press than the former.

Never watched Miami, haha.

You have to give it a chance! Start with season 2.

Lisa Hochstein's lingerie party from hell is epic. It's up there with Camille's dinner party, Dana's game night, Teresa's table flip, and Scary Island.

21 hours ago, Jae said:

They sat us right in front of them I'm - lmfao2 

CBcViPu.jpg 

This is amazing! Though, looking back on season 2, it's so gross how Ken knocked Taylor for going to therapy and implied that it's only for weak people, especially considering that everyone knew about Russell's abuse...

(Sorry to derail your post with that but I've been meaning to post about that here and this reminded me)

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

These aren't that good...Rinna's made me laugh out loud though. She definitely won the tagline game this year.

Same. Teddi's is boring AF and Dorit's, again, makes no fucking sense. I have the perfect Eileen tag line, though!

12 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Same. Teddi's is boring AF and Dorit's, again, makes no fucking sense. I have the perfect Eileen tag line, though!

I think it's hilarious how Lisa Rinna's is "I don't have to buy it, I already own it!" when she doesn't own ANYTHING. She always tells the other wives to own up to stuff they said and did but whenever she gets confronted about stirring the pot it's always "Really? I don't remember ever saying that. Are you sure?" to get the heat off of her. She totally does remember too and she just wants to save her own ass, which is part of why I live for it. lmfao1 She treats the show like it's another acting job and it's currently the best part of RHOBH.

I hate Kyle's boring tagline she trots out every single year. rip4 At this point I think she's in on the joke and trolling us all.

What is your Eileen tagline?

24 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I think it's hilarious how Lisa Rinna's is "I don't have to buy it, I already own it!" when she doesn't own ANYTHING. She always tells the other wives to own up to stuff they said and did but whenever she gets confronted about stirring the pot it's always "Really? I don't remember ever saying that" to get the heat off of her. She totally does remember too and she just wants to save her own ass, which is part of why I live for it. lmfao1 She treats the show like it's another acting job and it's currently the best part of RHOBH.

I hate Kyle's boring tagline she trots out every single year. rip4 At this point I think she's in on the joke and trolling us all.

I thought you were dragging her and then you're like "I love it" rip3 

On 12/18/2017 at 10:45 PM, Hermione said:

I think it's hilarious how Lisa Rinna's is "I don't have to buy it, I already own it!" when she doesn't own ANYTHING. She always tells the other wives to own up to stuff they said and did but whenever she gets confronted about stirring the pot it's always "Really? I don't remember ever saying that. Are you sure?" to get the heat off of her. She totally does remember too and she just wants to save her own ass, which is part of why I live for it. lmfao1 She treats the show like it's another acting job and it's currently the best part of RHOBH.

I like Rinna's tagline because it really does stay true to her saying "OWN IT!" every. fucking. year. She is definitely a shit-stirrer, and that's what makes her stint on Beverly Hillsˆ incredible. I'm sad Eileen isn't there... but she is doing her THANG!!! Kyle's taglines are boring AF. And it's always "In this town...," and bitch, no one fucking cares about "this town" taglines. Time for something new, honey.

My Eileen tagline is: "I may not be young and I may be a bit restless, but these are the days of my life!" or something along those lines, playing off of her soap opera roles she is famous for!

Last night's premiere was a solid 7/10. Erika continues to be a drag queen and I love it. Rinna was barely there, IMHO. Dorit needs to GTFO. Lisa Vanderpump seems off and it's disappointing. Kyle wants to become the mediator and not give a fuck about the feuds... that won't work. And Teddi... I like her right now, but that could change.

3 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I like Rinna's tagline because it really does stay true to her saying "OWN IT!" every. fucking. year. She is definitely a shit-stirrer, and that's what makes her stint on Beverly Hillsˆ incredible. I'm sad Eileen isn't there... but she is doing her THANG!!! Kyle's taglines are boring AF. And it's always "In this town...," and bitch, no one fucking cares about "this town" taglines. Time for something new, honey.

My Eileen tagline is: "I may not be young and I may be a bit restless, but these are the days of my life!" or something along those lines, playing off of her soap opera roles she is famous for!

Last night's premiere was a solid 7/10. Erika continues to be a drag queen and I love it. Rinna was barely there, IMHO. Dorit needs to GTFO. Lisa Vanderpump seems off and it's disappointing. Kyle wants to become the mediator and not give a fuck about the feuds... that won't work. And Teddi... I like her right now, but that could change.

i thought i was the only one that felt that Lisa V is kinda off. She seemed so out of it, lol.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.