Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

38 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

She seem(s)/(ed) disinteresting in anything regarding the ladies, and like she'd rather be at home spending money or something.

so true. hope she starts being more ""alive". we don't need a watered down LVP.

Which celebs do you guys think would be good for the show?

My DREAM would be to have Tiffany "New York" Pollard join the cast of RHOA. Think of all the amazing arguments:

• New York vs. NeNe 
  • New York vs. Kenya
  • New York vs. Sheree
  • New York vs. Porsha
  • New York vs. Kim Zolciak
  • New York vs. Marlo

It would be TV gold. lmfao1

14 hours ago, Hermione said:

My DREAM would be to have Tiffany "New York" Pollard join the cast of RHOA. Think of all the amazing arguments:

• New York vs. NeNe 
  • New York vs. Kenya
  • New York vs. Sheree
  • New York vs. Porsha
  • New York vs. Marlo

New York on Celebrity Big Brother gave me my entire life.

7 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

New York on Celebrity Big Brother gave me my entire life.

New York is TV gold on any reality show, but my all-time favorite performance of hers is Flavor of Love season 2, where she returned to the house halfway through the season as a guest-judge-turned-contestant and absolutely terrorized the other girls. Just legendary.

On 12/21/2017 at 5:52 PM, Hermione said:

New York is TV gold on any reality show, but my all-time favorite performance of hers is Flavor of Love season 2, where she returned to the house halfway through the season as a guest-judge-turned-contestant and absolutely terrorized the other girls. Just legendary.

Yeah. I remember when that happened and it was fucking iconic. But I love how she switches on Gemma in the video above.

"Pretty much I would let Gemma know that she is a fat cunt and, um, the shoes that she gave me were not something that I would particularly buy for myself." "She was unqualified to own those shoes."

On 12/20/2017 at 4:23 PM, Hermione said:

• New York vs. NeNe 
  • New York vs. Kenya
  • New York vs. Sheree
  • New York vs. Porsha
  • New York vs. Marlo

OH MY FUCKING GOD i've thought about this so much, it's my absolute dream cQTMVX9.gif

why the fuck are they sleeping on her omg, i feel like she would lowkey destroy NeNe cQTMVX9.gif

Spoiler

actually tho since NY beat Claudia and Claudia beat NeNe so NY beats NeNe cQTMVX9.gif

i would live for her dragging Porsha too, and she can spit on Kim any day. KQcgSwq.gif

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

There are people who hate Kenya Moore, and we call them ugly, bitter, jealous, irate, tired, pressed, insecure, delusional, and failing at life. #TeamTwirl

Related image

Miss Duck and its spawn can choke, true tea

UqFpJAu.gif

10 hours ago, Mystique said:

OH MY FUCKING GOD i've thought about this so much, it's my absolute dream cQTMVX9.gif

why the fuck are they sleeping on her omg, i feel like she would lowkey destroy NeNe cQTMVX9.gif

Hide contents

actually tho since NY beat Claudia and Claudia beat NeNe so NY beats NeNe cQTMVX9.gif

i would live for her dragging Porsha too, and she can spit on Kim any day. KQcgSwq.gif

I honestly believe that New York could destroy all of them. NeNe and Kenya are all bark and no bite, Porsha isn't witty enough with words so she resorts to violence, and Marlo is witty and scrappy but probably the biggest laughingstock of the group save Sheree and Kim. Kim would just sit there and take it, so I think Sheree would be New York's most worthy opponent. They're both hilarious and go way below the belt, and live for these kinds of confrontations on reality TV.

10 hours ago, Mystique said:

Miss Duck and its spawn can choke, true tea

UqFpJAu.gif

This season is kind of boring so far tbh, but I can't wait for Roachgate and the cast trip where Marlo provokes Porsha.

By the way, Sheree's prison bae Tyrone seems really scary. She should get away.

On 12/22/2017 at 10:02 PM, Ruthless Love said:

Sad.... but this season was not her best at all.

Do you think Danielle will take her place as a full-timer? If so, next season will be 4-on-1 against Dolores. I can see them asking back Caroline to have Dolores on her side, but I kind of hope they don't go that route. I'd rather the Manzos, Wakiles, and Lauritas just stay away from the show forever.

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I honestly believe that New York could destroy all of them. NeNe and Kenya are all bark and no bite, Porsha isn't witty enough with words so she resorts to violence, and Marlo is witty and scrappy but probably the biggest laughingstock of the group save Sheree and Kim. Kim would just sit there and take it, so I think Sheree would be New York's most worthy opponent. They're both hilarious and go way below the belt, and live for these kinds of confrontations on reality TV.

I wonder why she isn't on the show though, would be a huge step up from all these Z-list reality shows she's carrying dead1 

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

By the way, Sheree's prison bae Tyrone seems really scary. She should get away.

I saw this omg, was it foreshadowing when she believed Tyrone over NeNe and Tyrone scammed them both? Was NeNe innocent this whole time? This changes the entire perspective on that iconic scene

UqFpJAu.gif

On 12/24/2017 at 1:12 PM, Hermione said:

Do you think Danielle will take her place as a full-timer? If so, next season will be 4-on-1 against Dolores. I can see them asking back Caroline to have Dolores on her side, but I kind of hope they don't go that route. I'd rather the Manzos, Wakiles, and Lauritas just stay away from the show forever.

I have a feeling Danielle will be back as a full-time housewife next season, and if not next season, then the season after that. Danielle vs Dolores will be great, because you fully know Dolores wants to pop Danielle's shitty-ass implants and take her to the ground. Truthfully, I'd love Dina to come back for a third go-around, because I loved her the last time she was on! But Jacqueline needs to stay the fuck away, for good! Last season she sucked; it was so bad.

On 12/24/2017 at 3:54 PM, Hermione said:

From Countess to Convict: a new Bravo special coming soon. lmfao1 

HER MUG SHOT IS FUCKING EVERYTHING. FROM THE BUSHES TO THE BARS! Haha!

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

Never forget

tumblr_n22sf8pBlb1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.