Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

On 7/26/2018 at 3:25 AM, EWA said:

you need a file down on those... uh... doggie teeth

oh don't make that face ooo ooo

you need to work THAT out

ok, go ahead nene, get me straight girl, get me straight honey!

FIX THAT FACE!

ny4 ny4 ny4

This is my all-time fave RHOA fight. So messy and below the belt while still hilarious. lmfao1

Rank Your Top Housewives Seasons From Any Franchise

uHUIGs.jpg

List your top 10 (or top 5) seasons. Write the franchise, the season (multiple seasons from the same franchise is ok) and list a short reason why.

Top 3 should be seasons u can rewatch over and over again and not get sick of them.

Mine (have yet to watch a RHOA season or a full Patomic/OC season, not finished with current NY season I'll update when I do):

1. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Season 2):

A suicide, domestic abuse, a few catfights, 2 drunks, and an angry momma. What more would I ever need in ANY season of ANY show ever? Literally has the best drama, acting, scenerio, cinematography, etc Def Emmy Award worthy! Iconique! giveup1

2. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Season 1):

2 episodes alone make this season jaw dropping. The dinner party from hell and the limo ride from hell. Simply the best pieces of television that ever existed. Serves exactly what was intended by Bravo which is a REAL LIFE version of Desperate Housewives. Literally. "You're such a fucking liar, Camille" is something I use at least 2 times each day, Camille was my beaming star that season and served FACE and gave me LYFE! cry1

3. The Real Housewives of New Jersey (Season 2):

Amazing cast, amazing mid season cast drop-out, amazing confrontations, amazing build-up. Kim D and Kim G are KWEENS! nat1

"Love and light! Stay in the positive, BITCH" -Ashley at Danielle right after ripping her weave off. gaga13

4. The Real Housewives of New York City (Season 7): Fun season. Great trip, messy scenes, funny lines.

"Be cool, don't be like... uncool". lol3 

"I heard two male voices, one was Luann's" rip3

5. The Real Housewives of New Jersey (Season 5): Many people thought it was a boring season, I feel like it was FAR from boring. This season starts off with everyone trying to connect and come to peace, learn about each other, learn to trust each other... which was all very refreshing in a housewives franchise we learned a lot about the girls and their men. The drama seeps in midway through and continues to the end. The OFF CAMERA drama was crazy as hell as the finale taping had one of the most PHYSICAL HOUSEWIFE FIGHT EVER ON ANY FRANCHISE WITH 3 HOUSEWIVES AND THEIR MEN ATTACKING ONE COUPLE AT THE POSCHE FASHION SHOW WITH CHAIRS THROWN AND PUNCHES, SLAPS, WIG PULLING AND EVERYTHING. A MEGA MESS. SADLY, IT WAS CUT BUT THE SEASON IS STILL A GREAT SEASON FOR ME.

6. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Season 5): AN AMSTER-DAMN SLAP IN THE FACE INDEED! Fireworks and drama all over from the minute Kim was driven drunk to Eileen's house til the table glass break in Amsterdam. Lisa getting slapped was LYFE cos the hoe deserved it. Brandi slayed as usual.

Kim: Shut your fucking mouth!! I've had enough of you!! YOU BEAST!   meg1 

Eileen: BEAST?!!!! brit14oprah5 How dare you! scream2

Kyle: oprah6

Kim: Kyle u should've told them! 3 years I've been sober! You never defend me!

Kyle: It's not true. Forget about when I outed u as an alcoholic or when keep nugging the girls to your alcoholic ways. I do defend u. brit2

Kim: Brandi defends me more than you do! meg1 

*Everyone is in shock*

Brandi: brit9

Yolanda: Dumb bitches this is when I school u on how to be a classy hoe like me. #voiceofreason We don't have to fight, it's a misunderstanding. Kim you struggled for 3 years. Lisa's husband.... 

Kim: YES! Let's NOT talk about the husband, Lisa! julia1

Lisa: Don't you ever... You know what... don't ever TOUCH my husband ever..... DON'T YOU EVER!

Kim: I'm just saying if u don't want you d..

*Lisa reaches for Kim's throat*

Me:  oprah10

Kim: what you don't want out there for everybody to know!!! You better watch what you talk about!!

Lisa: You'll never go near my husband!! 

*Throws wine at Kim*

*Breaks glass on table*

Kyle: 

giphy.gif

Me: Bravo! Bravo ladies!  clap3oprah7

Scene

7. The Real Housewives of New York Season 8: Classic season, nuff said.

8. The Real Housewives of New York City (Season 9): The flat ass jumping in the pool, the naked confessional therapy session, the falling in the bushes. Pure comedy.

9. The Real Housewives of New Jersey (Season 8): A comeback. Loved every episode. It's wittier and spicier than a usual NJ season cos of Margaret. aretha1 

10. The Real Housewives of Dallas (Season 2): Every real housewife has a personality, it's literally like the Spice Girls + 1. The dialogue was heightened, LeAnn was inhibited, secrets of hoeing nannies revealed was a major plus, lies, lies, and more lies. I want again, again!

LeAnne: Psycho Spice, Brandi: Naughty SpiceKameron: Barbie SpiceD’Andra: Classy SpiceStephanie: Innocent Spice,

Cary: Lying Husband Stealing Ex-Nurse Ex-Nanny Skank Spice. nat1

Just watched the season 1 reunion of Potomac, I heard to skip the first 2 seasons and only watch the reunions before season 3. My faves so far are Ashley and Robyn, and I wouldn’t say I like her but Katie was really interesting. Karen and Gizelle are such pieces of work. Charisse was boring to me.

On 8/8/2018 at 8:01 PM, Hermione said:

Just watched the season 1 reunion of Potomac, I heard to skip the first 2 seasons and only watch the reunions before season 3. My faves so far are Ashley and Robyn, and I wouldn’t say I like her but Katie was really interesting. Karen and Gizelle are such pieces of work. Charisse was boring to me.

Robyn is OTP for me. Giselle, too! Shit is insane for the second season. S1 wasn't great, but S2 was good. Then, this season? GREAT! So glad you're jumping on the RHOP bus, love!

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

Robyn is OTP for me. Giselle, too! Shit is insane for the second season. S1 wasn't great, but S2 was good. Then, this season? GREAT! So glad you're jumping on the RHOP bus, love!

Ashley is such an obvious producer plant, I’m living for it. I feel like they told her that her role on the show is to be messy and stir the pot and she just ran with it.

The “Blue-Eyes” reveal at the season 2 reunion was hilarious.

31 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Ashley is such an obvious producer plant, I’m living for it. I feel like they told her that her role on the show is to be messy and stir the pot and she just ran with it.

The “Blue-Eyes” reveal at the season 2 reunion was hilarious.

Ashley can be messy, though, but I do enjoy her. I feel bad that she's in her marriage, though. Her husband is such a fucking douchebag.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.