Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

This video, alone, proves that Carole was fucking wrong in this argument. She flat out admitted that Bethenny saying she and Tinsley were close is what started this season-long feud. In better news, Bethenny is back for the eleventh season, yay!

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

RHONJ's Joe Giudice will be deported following completion of his jail sentence.

I feel bad for their daughters but it's what Teresa and Joe deserve for being Trump supporters. They probably thought he would make an exception since Joe is white.

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

I feel bad for their daughters but it's what Teresa and Joe deserve for being Trump supporters. They probably thought he would make an exception since Joe is white.

I feel bad for their daughters, period. They're losing their dad physically without losing him spiritually. It's heartbreaking.

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Queen

I've decided that Luann might be my all-time favorite housewife. I also love Ramonja and Kenya, but no one's character development is as impressive and admirable as Luann's. We've seen her life change dramatically over the past decade and despite her faults there's something about her that's so irresistible. She's hilarious without trying to be, her poor choices have humbled her, and she always brings the mess. I've seen the Cameos she's done for other people and they're so sweet and thoughtful, I can't wait!

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

I've decided that Luann might be my all-time favorite housewife. I also love Ramonja and Kenya, but no one's character development is as impressive and admirable as Luann's. We've seen her life change dramatically over the past decade and despite her faults there's something about her that's so irresistible. She's hilarious without trying to be, her poor choices have humbled her, and she always brings the mess. I've seen the Cameos she's done for other people and they're so sweet and thoughtful, I can't wait!

Haha. Congratulations, baby! I'm just ready for Wednesday night so I can enjoy a RH franchise again!

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

YASSSSSSS

When will any other housewife ever survive the 1-2-3-4 punch of divorce, arrest, rehab, and a lawsuit in less than a year and come out of it a victorious queen with a smash hit cabaret show? Bethenny/Nene/Teresa wish they could get on Lu’s level and that’s the tea. Luann is a registered nurse, former Italian TV presenter, Playgirl cover model, ex-French royalty, modern day Emily Post, pop music icon, drag queen trapped in a woman’s body, shameless cougar, runaway bride, tabloid staple, anti-Blue Lives activist who beat alcoholism to become the most beloved Bravolebrity with a decade-long character arc of growth and development. In this house we STAN the Countess.

DlGt.gif

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

When will any other housewife ever survive the 1-2-3-4 punch of divorce, arrest, rehab, and a lawsuit in less than a year and come out of it a victorious queen with a smash hit cabaret show? Bethenny/Nene/Teresa wish they could get on Lu’s level and that’s the tea. Luann is a registered nurse, former Italian TV presenter, Playgirl cover model, ex-French royalty, modern day Emily Post, pop music icon, drag queen trapped in a woman’s body, shameless cougar, runaway bride, tabloid staple, anti-Blue Lives activist who beat alcoholism to become the most beloved Bravolebrity with a decade-long character arc of growth and development. In this house we STAN the Countess.

DlGt.gif

On 3/8/2019 at 8:10 AM, Ruthless Love said:

RHONYC is fucking gold, and proved why it's the best RH franchise of all-time! Sonja's monogrammed towels being duct taped? Ramona shamelessly flirting with her swimming instructor? Yas!

Omg I died at both of these.

Margaret RUINED Danielle in part 3 of the Jersey reunion.

And apparently Nene unfollowed the entire RHOA cast on Instagram after the reunion taping, except Shamari and Marlo. Good riddance, I hope she leaves again. The only times I like her are when she’s fighting with Kim, and it’s only because Kim is worse. Nene needs to take her bitter toxic hateful energy off the show.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.