Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

I'm getting so obsessed with Vanderpump Rules. I'm on season 2 and as awful as she is, my favorite to watch is Stassi. So entertaining and she reminds me of all of my worst qualities rolled into one Bravolebrity. rip4

And Scheana seems sweet...I don't get the hate. I know she's extremely cringe/awkward but I find her endearing?

5 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Luann got arrested for violating probation, plus, she tested positive for alcohol last month. Homegirl is a fucking mess. Guess she just guaranteed she's on next season of RHONYC.

I'm so disappointed in her but not surprised at this point.

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

I'm so disappointed in her but not surprised at this point.

I'm not, either. Given what we're seeing on the show and the environments she continues to put herself into, it was only a matter of time. Bethenny said she put Luann into rehab, and instead of staying, she checked herself out. I don't think Lu takes her sobriety seriously; if anything, Bravo needs to put her on notice and let her know her job is in jeopardy.

1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

I'm not, either. Given what we're seeing on the show and the environments she continues to put herself into, it was only a matter of time. Bethenny said she put Luann into rehab, and instead of staying, she checked herself out. I don't think Lu takes her sobriety seriously; if anything, Bravo needs to put her on notice and let her know her job is in jeopardy.

I agree. I love seeing her on the show but she clearly sees it as a joke (her recent taglines for example) and she isn't used to being held accountable. Luann is so privileged that she's used to getting away with everything and people just accepting it. She literally doesn't understand facing consequences for her actions.

Just now, Hermione said:

I agree. I love seeing her on the show but she clearly sees it as a joke (her recent taglines for example) and she isn't used to being held accountable. Luann is so privileged that she's used to getting away with everything and people just accepting it. She literally doesn't understand facing consequences for her actions.

No, she doesn't. And the mere fact that she couldn't even muster an apology to Bethenny, and made it about the "I" again proves that she's incapable of shit, and then throwing Dorinda into the mix again. She's a fucking hypocritical mess. I cannot wait to see Bethenny lose her shit on Lu in the next few episodes. They taped the reunion already, so that's coming soon, too!

And, I'm beginning to see why Barbara was demoted from housewife to "friend of," because I don't see her personal life being entertaining outside of the girls. Hopefully she's gone, too.

9 hours ago, Hermione said:

When Sonja was yelling at her at dinnerlmfao1

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-INDA!

"Barbara, you're a friggin' space CADET!"

As much as shit-faced Sonja worries me... she just makes for fucking priceless television.

But Bethenny? She just went in on Sonja and Luann...

"I'm here to talk. I'm not here to listen."
"Well, you deserve it!"

"Go to fucking sleep, now!"

3 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-INDA!

"Barbara, you're a friggin' space CADET!"

As much as shit-faced Sonja worries me... she just makes for fucking priceless television.

But Bethenny? She just went in on Sonja and Luann...

"I'm here to talk. I'm not here to listen."
"Well, you deserve it!"

"Go to fucking sleep, now!"

Honestly everything Sonja said about Luann was right. Luann DOES concern-troll Sonja about her drinking despite being an alcoholic herself, and she DOES take Sonja's sloppy seconds. I would be mad too.

7 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Honestly everything Sonja said about Luann was right. Luann DOES concern-troll Sonja about her drinking despite being an alcoholic herself, and she DOES take Sonja's sloppy seconds. I would be mad too.

EXACTLY! No one, but Bethenny and Dorinda really understood why Sonja might've been so fucking hammered. Luann went and married Tom (whom Sonja had been seeing), and both her and Ramona went after Harry Dubin. Didn't Aviva have Harry, too? I can appreciate Dorinda saying had she known about Sonja and Tom that she wouldn't have introduced them. I think we all fucking wish she hadn't introduced them, periodT.

According to Radar Online, Luann and Ramona are "on the chopping block" from RHONYC for season twelve; however, the other housewives are coming back, and Bravo is reportedly looking to both Bethenny and Tinsley to bring on replacements for Luann and Ramona. Names for people in-the-running for joining the franchise? Lauren Santo Domingo, Cornelia Guest and Odd Mom Out star Byrdie Bell

9 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

@Hermione Girl, I'm home on a Wednesday night! Watch RHONYC with me!

Okay! What are your thoughts on the whole LVP thing? I'm not even watching RHOBH anymore, but it's the (anti-climactic) end of an era.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.