Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

21 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Take this with a grain of salt...

According to Daily Mail, Deidre Ball (wife of Anthony Scaramucci) is in-talks to join the next season of The Real Housewives of New York City. They are also reporting Tinsley and Barbara are OUT, and that talks with Luann (over salary) are becoming "difficult."

Please God no.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1048499/watch-bethenny-frankel-unload-on-luann-de-lesseps-in-truly-shocking-the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-confrontation

This is SO sad. I feel really bad for Bethenny. Luann is officially off my faves list.

On 6/11/2019 at 12:35 PM, Ruthless Love said:

Take this with a grain of salt...

According to Daily Mail, Deidre Ball (wife of Anthony Scaramucci) is in-talks to join the next season of The Real Housewives of New York City. They are also reporting Tinsley and Barbara are OUT, and that talks with Luann (over salary) are becoming "difficult."

I’ve been hearing rumors that Tinsley May be axed next season, and I like the good sis for being an unapologetic emotional mess with a slight case of arrested development, but I think it’s time for her to go. Barbara has been nothing but LuMan’s mouth piece so no loss there. LuMan needs a trip back to jail to be humbled because her ass is acting trifling these days. The gays have really gotten to her head nnn eve1 As long as Ramona has her apple, I’m fine with these cast changes kylie6

On 6/12/2019 at 1:30 PM, Hermione said:

Please God no.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1048499/watch-bethenny-frankel-unload-on-luann-de-lesseps-in-truly-shocking-the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-confrontation

This is SO sad. I feel really bad for Bethenny. Luann is officially off my faves list.

After last night, Luann deserves to be fucking fired. Bethenny (and Barbara) bent over fucking backwards to fucking help her, and she can't even stay sober or be humble. I honestly don't fucking believe Luann is an alcoholic and the moment her probation is over, she's going to drink again. She IS fucking using her "sobriety" as a crutch, and it's bullshit. Her behaviour last night was abhorrent. #FireLuann

The fact that even Ramona is fucking siding with Bethenny right now, especially during that clip, is fucking worth a million words. Luann just needs to fucking go.

11 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Fuck no. It's the same song on repeat with new lyrics. Try and be original, Luann.

Cynthia Slayley is better than this. However, Luann and Rinna deserve each other.

Just now, Hermione said:

Cynthia Slayley is better than this. However, Luann and Rinna deserve each other.

Rinna is the new queen of Beverly Hills. Andy Cohen ain't going to be losing her. He's going to build the series around her. I guarantee it.

UGH. Luann has so pissed me off. My heart breaks for Bethenny and it pisses me off that when the RHONYC11 trailer dropped, because fucking lashed out at Bethenny for lashing out at Luann, yet, she was rightful to do so. Luann's behaviour this seen makes fucking Vicki Gunvalson look right, and that is saying something.

26 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

After last night, Luann deserves to be fucking fired. Bethenny (and Barbara) bent over fucking backwards to fucking help her, and she can't even stay sober or be humble. I honestly don't fucking believe Luann is an alcoholic and the moment her probation is over, she's going to drink again. She IS fucking using her "sobriety" as a crutch, and it's bullshit. Her behaviour last night was abhorrent. #FireLuann

The fact that even Ramona is fucking siding with Bethenny right now, especially during that clip, is fucking worth a million words. Luann just needs to fucking go.

Luann is so selfish. If something doesn’t personally benefit her, she doesn’t do it. Remember the Berkshires trip in season 8 when Jules was telling Luann her father was dying in the hospital and Luann ignored her and just went on about how Bethenny sucks? Ramona gets a lot of shit but she’s thoughtful, caring, and shows up for her friends—way more than Luann ever has.

Barbara has taken a lot of hits from fans this season, but I don’t think she’s that bad. I felt bad for her when Luann said “She is my friend” and then corrected herself to say “was my friend.” She looked so betrayed. It reminded me of times when I’ve been there for someone and they were completely ungrateful and it made me realize they didn’t care about me all along. I think we’ve all been in that situation before and it’s a terrible feeling.

I loved Tinsley standing up for Bethenny! After three seasons, she’s found her place and is truly a part of this group. I’ve always liked her, she’s so cute and I love a comeback story.

Bethenny’s panic attack and Ramona’s crying actually made me emotional and I can’t explain it. I could feel their pain through the screen and it was so real. You know you messed up when those two are on the same side.

Ugh, this show deserves an Emmy. Last night’s episode was dark and sad but it’s a top 5 of all time for me!

11 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Rinna is the new queen of Beverly Hills. Andy Cohen ain't going to be losing her. He's going to build the series around her. I guarantee it.

UGH. Luann has so pissed me off. My heart breaks for Bethenny and it pisses me off that when the RHONYC11 trailer dropped, because fucking lashed out at Bethenny for lashing out at Luann, yet, she was rightful to do so. Luann's behaviour this seen makes fucking Vicki Gunvalson look right, and that is saying something.

You’re onto something with this Vicki comparison. Luann’s behavior at the table reminded me of Vicki at the season 10 reunion when everyone was coming at her for conspiring with Brooks: zero remorse, an inability to admit any fault or wrongdoing, and not taking her friends’ pain as a result of her actions seriously. Disgusting.

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Luann is so selfish. If something doesn’t personally benefit her, she doesn’t do it. Remember the Berkshires trip in season 8 when Jules was telling Luann her father was dying in the hospital and Luann ignored her and just went on about how Bethenny sucks? Ramona gets a lot of shit but she’s thoughtful, caring, and shows up for her friends—way more than Luann ever has.

Barbara has taken a lot of hits from fans this season, but I don’t think she’s that bad. I felt bad for her when Luann said “She is my friend” and then corrected herself to say “was my friend.” She looked so betrayed. It reminded me of times when I’ve been there for someone and they were completely ungrateful and it made me realize they didn’t care about me all along. I think we’ve all been in that situation before and it’s a terrible feeling.

I loved Tinsley standing up for Bethenny! After three seasons, she’s found her place and is truly a part of this group. I’ve always liked her, she’s so cute and I love a comeback story.

Bethenny’s panic attack and Ramona’s crying actually made me emotional and I can’t explain it. I could feel their pain through the screen and it was so real. You know you messed up when those two are on the same side.

Ugh, this show deserves an Emmy. Last night’s episode was dark and sad but it’s a top 5 of all time for me!

EXACTLY! She fucking mentioned last week (or the week before) that if they didn't want to go to her cabaret, then that's fine with her. Then she's bitching that they're jealous of her success, yet no one said such a thing. They've mentioned it's all gone to her head (and it has), and she's looking at the world with foggy-rose coloured glasses. Luann has no fucking sensitivity chip... that's what it is. I remember that talk with Jules in the Bezerkshires, and I was disgusted about that, too. For as piss poor of a housewife as Jules was, even she fucking recognized Luann was fucked up for the comparison she made. Luann needs to go, and if Andy Cohen cannot see that, then shame on him.

Barbara is not that bad, however, I can see why she was demoted from housewife to "friend of" by the time the season premiered. Yes, she was a housewife, and there is proof of her being on the season's promotional shoot and she shot an opening tag line. However, I just don't believe her life outside of the group is that interesting, and it just did not work. Plus, underneath it all, I feel like Luann went to Andy and said to demote her before the season began, due to this confrontation tonight (which was filmed around November/December), and Barbara's demotion was reported by January 2019. I like Babs, though. She's fun and different. Babsy from the Bronx!

I like Tinsley. I just feel like her voice has been dulled because of Scott, but since splitting and going out with the girls, I've begun loving her again. I also find it hilarious that it was reported no one wanted to film with Bethenny, yet it was Luann they didn't want to film with. Another story leaked to the press by Luann? Coincidence?

Exactly! Bethenny and Ramona are more alike than we all know, and last week's episode proved that. But, I love Bethenny and last night forever made me #TeamB over #TeamLu!

Last night's episode was Mexico vacation worthy from a few seasons ago, and that's saying something.

10 minutes ago, Hermione said:

You’re onto something with this Vicki comparison. Luann’s behavior at the table reminded me of Vicki at the season 10 reunion when everyone was coming at her for conspiring with Brooks: zero remorse, an inability to admit any fault or wrongdoing, and not taking her friends’ pain seriously. Disgusting.

It's sad. It's fucking sad. The mere point that even Lu wouldn't accept that Dorinda did not want to be mentioned in the cabaret proves that she has no fucking common sense. I pray Dorinda sues her ass for that and the house that her children filed for.

just caught up with NYC and wow... Luann really is insufferable jj4 the lack of self-awareness and compassion reminds of somebody I know so it pisses me off to watch even more. But I also think Bethenny is a horrible person who is willing to air every little dirty detail of her "friends" lives when she's angry. The rage she displayed on this episode cannot be just about Luann, and I hope she's getting the help she needs.

1 hour ago, Jae said:

just caught up with NYC and wow... Luann really is insufferable jj4 the lack of self-awareness and compassion reminds of somebody I know so it pisses me off to watch even more. But I also think Bethenny is a horrible person who is willing to air every little dirty detail of her "friends" lives when she's angry. The rage she displayed on this episode cannot be just about Luann, and I hope she's getting the help she needs.

Of course Bethenny's anger is not directly about Luann; she's still dealing with Dennis' death—a fact that's been proven this season. However, Luann's actions are clearly unacceptable and no one was really willing to flat-out say the truth at that point. Bethenny and co. tried, multiple times, to open Luann's eyes to her actions and reactions, however, she fails to take her glasses that are keeping her from seeing the truth off. Bethenny isn't a horrible person. Luann, on the other hand, is.

15 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

It's sad. It's fucking sad. The mere point that even Lu wouldn't accept that Dorinda did not want to be mentioned in the cabaret proves that she has no fucking common sense. I pray Dorinda sues her ass for that and the house that her children filed for.

I don't know how much of a case Dorinda would actually have in a real court, but this would be an iconic storyline for season 12. The earlier seasons of Atlanta had Phaedra representing Sheree in court as a storyline so anything is possible! legend1

Just now, Ruthless Love said:

Fuck. Even this made The View haha.

They've been covering Housewives stories a lot more often recently, probably because Me-Again is a fan. She finally brought something good to the table!

Also OMG I love Sonja. I don't even drink but I find drunk Sonja so relatable.

9 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Mid-season trailer of Potomac is now available. Mess. Mid-season already. Give these girls a full season. I hope Dallas has a longer one, 'cause those ladies are messy, AF!

Also, I haven’t been keeping up with this season (don’t kill me, I’m just busy and therefore have to be selective with which shows I’m going to watch), but I saw the trailer earlier today and had to rewatch it at least three times. What a work of art.

All I can say is WHEW CHILE, THE ASHLEY KARMA JUMPED OUT. lmfao1  My favorite genre of housewife is the two-faced shit-stirrer, and the only thing I love more than watching them be messy is seeing them get called out and having their own mess get exposed. I live for seeing housewives like Ashley, Sheree, Rinna, Dorit, etc. squirming in the hot seat. I hope Tamra is next!

10 hours ago, Hermione said:

Also, I haven’t been keeping up with this season (don’t kill me, I’m just busy and therefore have to be selective with which shows I’m going to watch), but I saw the trailer earlier today and had to rewatch it at least three times. What a work of art.

All I can say is WHEW CHILE, THE ASHLEY KARMA JUMPED OUT. lmfao1  My favorite genre of housewife is the two-faced shit-stirrer, and the only thing I love more than watching them be messy is seeing them get called out and having their own mess get exposed. I live for seeing housewives like Ashley, Sheree, Rinna, Dorit, etc. squirming in the hot seat. I hope Tamra is next!

Ashley has been fucking messy for four seasons and I'm ready for her to finally get hers. Have you seen Michael's nudes?

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Ashley has been fucking messy for four seasons and I'm ready for her to finally get hers. Have you seen Michael's nudes?

No, and I don’t want to. He always looks so shriveled up to me, plus he’s creepy. What does Ashley see in him? I can’t believe she’s going through with this pregnancy despite all of the red flags. She needs to get her house in order. laughcry1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.