Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

1 hour ago, kminogues said:

How good have the last two seasons of Potomac been? I haven’t watched since season two, but I’ve heard that the show has finally found its footing. Is it worth getting back into? I’m currently watching the seasons of Jersey I’ve missed, but I’m so exhausted by this Giudice/Gorga drama. 

And Real Housewives of Melbourne is allegedly coming back for a fifth season. A Daily Mail article (I know that isn’t necessarily the most reliable source but still!) was posted stating Arena has been given the green light, but until Foxtel issues a press release, I won’t hold my breath. Although, I hope this is true, because that’s my favourite RH franchise next to NY. 

Potomac is so good! Karen is my queen. She reminds me so much of myself and I don’t know what that says about me. bebe1

Which season of Jersey are you on? I loved the first 2 with Danielle, 3 and 4 are also good, I pretend 5 through 7 don’t exist, and seasons 8-9 are good again.

4 hours ago, Hermione said:

I literally just watched this episode yesterday! What a crazy reunion between the Vicki/Briana/Brooks stuff and the downfall of Gretchen. I truly believe that if she had been smarter and played her cards right, Gretchen would have survived the cast shakeup and would probably still be on the show today. A three-way feud between Tamra, Kelly, and Gretchen would be iconic.

I have such a love/hate relationship with Gretchen. bebe1 I feel she’s one of the least deplorable of some of the women that have appeared on the show, but her personality became so contrived that it was irritating to watch her by her final season. And her endless defense of Slade was not a good look. I - bebe1 O.C. has been hard for me to get back into post season 11. It just hasn’t been too interesting. What are your thoughts on the last season? I just couldn’t sit through it. They really need to bring in someone that will go toe to toe with Kelly like Tamra and Heather did when she first joined the cast IMO.

Potomac is so good! Karen is my queen. She reminds me so much of myself and I don’t know what that says about me. bebe1

Which season of Jersey are you on? I loved the first 2 with Danielle, 3 and 4 are also good, I pretend 5 through 7 don’t exist, and seasons 8-9 are good again.

My favourite from Potomac is Gizelle. She is a shady mess. But I just couldn’t stand Charrisse and Ashley’s drama with her mother, but I’ll add it to my watchlist. 

I’m on season three of Jersey. I’m about halfway through, but this drama between Teresa and Melissa is so exhausting that I look forward to Caroline and Kathy’s scenes moo12 I just don’t like Melissa. Something about her and Joe Gorga is so grating. I know that the friendship between Tre, Caroline and Jaq starts to fall apart at some point next season, so I’m sticking it out, because I really want to see that. I’ll say that it’s interesting that once Danielle left, they all slowly began to turn on one another. I’ve noticed Teresa getting very impatient with Caroline’s matriarch nonsense in some of the episodes this season. Like, she just rolls her eyes and seems like she’s not interested in what she has to say anymore. I’m excited to see how it plays out.

17 minutes ago, kminogues said:

I have such a love/hate relationship with Gretchen. bebe1 I feel she’s one of the least deplorable of some of the women that have appeared on the show, but her personality became so contrived that it was irritating to watch her by her final season. And her endless defense of Slade was not a good look. I - bebe1 O.C. has been hard for me to get back into post season 11. It just hasn’t been too interesting. What are your thoughts on the last season? I just couldn’t sit through it. They really need to bring in someone that will go toe to toe with Kelly like Tamra and Heather did when she first joined the cast IMO.

I feel the same exact way. Gretchen was harmless, but literally so phony and fake that it was nauseating. Everything about her was for TV. She’s basically the reality star equivalent of what some people say about Taylor Swift. dead1 I wanted to root for her so bad because no one deserves the wrath of Vicki and Tamra but she was just so unlikable and annoying. Plus, she ruined all credibility by backstabbing Alexis to run off and be fake friends with Tamra for a season. Melissa Gorga was just like Gretchen in the early days too.

17 minutes ago, kminogues said:

I’m on season three of Jersey. I’m about halfway through, but this drama between Teresa and Melissa is so exhausting that I look forward to Caroline and Kathy’s scenes moo12 I just don’t like Melissa. Something about her and Joe Gorga is so grating. I know that the friendship between Tre, Caroline and Jaq starts to fall apart at some point next season, so I’m sticking it out, because I really want to see that. I’ll say that it’s interesting that once Danielle left, they all slowly began to turn on one another. I’ve noticed Teresa getting very impatient with Caroline’s matriarch nonsense in some of the episodes this season. Like, she just rolls her eyes and seems like she’s not interested in what she has to say anymore. I’m excited to see how it plays out.

You have so much to look forward to! The Giudice/Gorga dynamic gets tiring after awhile, so I recommend skipping straight to season 8 after you’re done with season 4. All you really need to know about the in-between seasons are that Teresa goes to jail and gets out, Caroline and Jacqueline have been banished to irrelevancy, and Teresa and Melissa are cool again. You get the entrance of Margaret (the best addition since the OGs), Siggy losing her mind, everyone against Kim D, and the return of Danielle! The season 4 reunion is iconic though; I was watching clips of it last night for nostalgic purposes and I was laughing my ass off. I truly can’t stand Caroline and Teresa got some good digs in there.

19 hours ago, Hermione said:

Wow...I know a lot of people think Barbara is boring but she's nowhere NEAR as bad as Cindy Barshop. Literally one of the most irrelevant housewives of all time, and easily the most boring on NY. Almost all of the NY ladies have had multiple iconic moments quotes, except for a few like Jules/Kristen/Tinsley, and even those ones are at least memorable and likable. I always forget Cindy existed.

The only things I remember about Cindy are that she's about the vag and that Sonja purposefully left her out of the photographs she took. #ICONIC

Speaking of Tinsley, she's getting there. I think Carole leaving has caused her to become her own person and find her place in this group. They all have such a deep history that it's harder to belong, plus she's younger than the rest of them, but this is the first season that she's fully out of her shell. She had hints of it in season 10 (crying over her eggs and "Shut your mouth and shut your fucking legs!") but this year she's blossoming before our very eyes. I hope she stays on the show with the rest of them.

I'm torn on Tinsley. I like her, but I don't feel like she has a gripping story to be a full-time housewife anymore. I'm hoping the final two episodes of this season prove me wrong, but there are conflicting reports online about her future. Barbara admitted there's little truth on her and Tinsley's exit from the franchise (as of now), however, other reports suggest a housewife is trying to get Tinsley OUT of the running for the next season. Only ones safe are Bethenny, Dorinda and Sonja. Everyone else is potentially on the chopping block.

Remember when Brooks was hitting on Briana, and Vicki accused Briana of lying about it because she's not pretty enough for Brooks to want her? I actually hate Vicki lmao.

I hate Vicki. She got her fucking casserole... she should be gone!

14 hours ago, kminogues said:

How good have the last two seasons of Potomac been? I haven’t watched since season two, but I’ve heard that the show has finally found its footing. Is it worth getting back into? I’m currently watching the seasons of Jersey I’ve missed, but I’m so exhausted by this Giudice/Gorga drama. 

And Real Housewives of Melbourne is allegedly coming back for a fifth season. A Daily Mail article (I know that isn’t necessarily the most reliable source but still!) was posted stating Arena has been given the green light, but until Foxtel issues a press release, I won’t hold my breath. Although, I hope this is true, because that’s my favourite RH franchise next to NY. 

Potomac is juicy as fuck, and the ratings are pretty consistent. Shit is getting real juicy with Michael's sexual harassment coming to a head next week. However, Dallas is where it's at for new franchises.

Also, confessional looks for DallasOrange County and New Jersey have leaked online.

"I don't know what a misogynist is. Is that someone who gives a lot of massages?" -Brittany Cartwright, Vanderpump Rules S5 E10.

Why did this quote make my jaw drop when I already know they're all stupid? Everyone on this show is such trash. laughcry1

22 hours ago, Hermione said:

"I don't know what a misogynist is. Is that someone who gives a lot of massages?" -Brittany Cartwright, Vanderpump Rules S5 E10.

Why did this quote make my jaw drop when I already know they're all stupid? Everyone on this show is such trash. laughcry1

I don’t know how Brittany is so well liked. She’s just as trash as the rest of them. I don’t buy her good girl act for a second. I mean, she’s with Jax after all. 

13 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

@Hermione RHONYC viewing party tonight, boo?

I didn’t watch it yet :(

11 hours ago, kminogues said:

I don’t know how Brittany is so well liked. She’s just as trash as the rest of them. I don’t buy her good girl act for a second. I mean, she’s with Jax after all. 

Thank you! She wants to be on TV at any cost, even if it means marrying a piece of shit. Also, I 100% believe that Jax gave Stassi (and every other girl he’s ever been with) an STD and that’s why she hated him for so long after the breakup. Whenever they say a girl “got Jax’d“ I think it’s code for that.

The only people on the show (besides Lisa) who actually seem good at heart are the Toms and Ariana, and even they have their bad moments. I also find Stassi and Scheana to be entertaining but I would never want to hang out with them in real life.

I didn’t watch it yet :(

Thank you! She wants to be on TV at any cost, even if it means marrying a piece of shit. Also, I 100% believe that Jax gave Stassi (and every other girl he’s ever been with) an STD and that’s why she hated him for so long after the breakup. Whenever they say a girl “got Jax’d“ I think it’s code for that.

The only people on the show (besides Lisa) who actually seem good at heart are the Toms and Ariana, and even they have their bad moments. I also find Stassi and Scheana to be entertaining but I would never want to hang out with them in real life.

Doesn’t Jax have herpes? I think that’s the rumoured STD he has, which is no surprise. Let’s be honest. Brittany is trash just like the rest of them. Look at her mother. That will be Brittany in about 20 years. Carbon copies honestly. 

I find Stassi entertaining, but I have to say, I don’t think she ever truly reformed her ways. I do think she’s somewhat nicer than she used to be, but I also feel that she just knows what to show and what not to show around the cameras now. 

8 hours ago, kminogues said:

Doesn’t Jax have herpes? I think that’s the rumoured STD he has, which is no surprise. Let’s be honest. Brittany is trash just like the rest of them. Look at her mother. That will be Brittany in about 20 years. Carbon copies honestly. 

I find Stassi entertaining, but I have to say, I don’t think she ever truly reformed her ways. I do think she’s somewhat nicer than she used to be, but I also feel that she just knows what to show and what not to show around the cameras now. 

Brittany is so fake. Have you seen her mugshot from the Kentucky bar fight? Yet they paint her out to be such a goody two-shoes on the show. She and her family are the definition of white trash. If Brittany didn’t have the show, she would be selling Lularoe out of a trailer park with four (probably unvaccinated) kids whose names all end in -ayden.

Stassi in seasons 1 and 2 was iconic. Was she a good person? Hell no. But she ran shit in the beginning and her real life Regina George antics were what got me hooked on the show, and then eventually Kristen’s craziness once Stassi became irrelevant. Even though she’s back now and fully part of the group again, I still feel like she’s never really recovered from distancing herself from the group and getting iced out. The fact that Katie is considered the new HBIC is just sad. Stassi may have “grown up” but she’s such a weak follower now compared to her original self.

29 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Brittany is so fake. Have you seen her mugshot from the Kentucky bar fight? Yet they paint her out to be such a goody two-shoes on the show. She and her family are the definition of white trash. If Brittany didn’t have the show, she would be selling Lularoe out of a trailer park with four (probably unvaccinated) kids whose names all end in -ayden.

Stassi in seasons 1 and 2 was iconic. Was she a good person? Hell no. But she ran shit in the beginning and her real life Regina George antics were what got me hooked on the show, and then eventually Kristen’s craziness once Stassi became irrelevant. Even though she’s back now and fully part of the group again, I still feel like she’s never really recovered from distancing herself from the group and getting iced out. The fact that Katie is considered the new HBIC is just sad. Stassi may have “grown up” but she’s such a weak follower now compared to her original self.

SCREAMING AT THE ACCURACY ayumi1 Her and Jax are truly a match made in learning deficiency heaven. Both morons. Combined they are two brain cells and a vagina. 

Don’t get me started on how VILE Katie is. What is WRONG with that girl? She truly sees herself as some feminist hero, doesn’t she? She’s riddled in insecurities and is in way over her head trying to fill Stassi’s role. I cringe at her trying to be assertive. She’s just an asshole. 

24 minutes ago, kminogues said:

SCREAMING AT THE ACCURACY ayumi1 Her and Jax are truly a match made in learning deficiency heaven. Both morons. Combined they are two brain cells and a vagina. 

Don’t get me started on how VILE Katie is. What is WRONG with that girl? She truly sees herself as some feminist hero, doesn’t she? She’s riddled in insecurities and is in way over her head trying to fill Stassi’s role. I cringe at her trying to be assertive. She’s just an asshole. 

You mean a Kentucky muffin? lmfao1

Katie is such a wet blanket. At least Stassi was witty, Kristen was batshit insane, and Scheana was hilariously delusional and self-absorbed when they each had their turns as the villain. Also, Lala's relationship with Randall and her ever-changing face are an entertaining car crash that's impossible to look away from. Katie has zero redeeming qualities and isn't even fun to watch.

Also @kminogues out of all the couples, who do you think will have the first baby?

• Schwartz and Katie
  • Jax and Brittany
  • Sandoval and Ariana
  • Beau and Stassi
  • James and Raquel
  • Carter and Kristen
  • Randall and Lala

I would groan so hard if it ended up being Schwartz and Katie, Jax and Brittany, or Beau and Stassi because those would be the most boring storylines ever.

But could you imagine a Lala pregnancy and motherhood storyline? LMAO. Or if Scheana accidentally got pregnant from a one-night stand and decided to keep it. That would be reality gold.

11 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Also @kminogues out of all the couples, who do you think will have the first baby?

• Schwartz and Katie
  • Jax and Brittany
  • Sandoval and Ariana
  • Beau and Stassi
  • James and Raquel
  • Carter and Kristen
  • Randall and Lala

I would groan so hard if it ended up being Schwartz and Katie, Jax and Brittany, or Beau and Stassi because those would be the most boring storylines ever.

But could you imagine a Lala pregnancy and motherhood storyline? LMAO. Or if Scheana accidentally got pregnant from a one-night stand and decided to keep it. That would be reality gold.

I have a feeling it’s going to be between Schwartz and Katie or Beau and Stassi, but I’m leaning more toward the former. I feel Katie will attempt to have a baby to keep her marriage to Schwartz afloat or to fix any long-standing problems within the marriage that they may have. That just seems like a Katie thing to do. 

I would DIE so hard if Lala got knocked up. Speaking of her, can we discuss her faux-gangster schtick? She is SO CRINGE. 

On 6/22/2019 at 12:51 AM, kminogues said:

I have a feeling it’s going to be between Schwartz and Katie or Beau and Stassi, but I’m leaning more toward the former. I feel Katie will attempt to have a baby to keep her marriage to Schwartz afloat or to fix any long-standing problems within the marriage that they may have. That just seems like a Katie thing to do. 

I would DIE so hard if Lala got knocked up. Speaking of her, can we discuss her faux-gangster schtick? She is SO CRINGE. 

Lala is so pathetic. lmfao1 Lisa would never do this, but I want them to cast an outspoken black butch lesbian to call them to the carpet on their bullshit.

Lala's blatant cultural appropriation and purposely acting like what she thinks "ghetto and ratchet" is supposed to be? Called out and dragged.

Stassi's declarations that her wardrobe is "Nazi chic" and she doesn't get why racism against black people is such a big deal? Called out and dragged.

Brittany and Jax's close relationship with a homophobic pastor that was originally supposed to officiate their ceremony before they changed it due to the backlash? Called out and dragged.

I could keep going with the rest of them all day. Billie could have been the right one to do it, but she's problematic in her own right and kind of a flop. And Tina and Faith were there for like a season each, but never successfully integrated into the group on that level. Ariana and Katie try to have occasional woke moments and it works sometimes (for Ariana, never for Katie) but the outrage seems rather selective for those two and the rest of the time they ignore the BS and even perpetuate and partake in it.

A confident outspoken minority that challenges this group on their ignorant bullshit would be amazing and it's about time honestly. The show is set in Weho and we're supposed to believe they could only find straight white people?

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Just saw a RH-centric Instagram call RHONYC over-rated, and I fucking can't with that. RHONYC is the top tier of RH franchises.

How is it overrated? It gets less viewers than BH and OC, every housewife brings their A game, things are constantly happening, and every episode is a rollercoaster of emotions and mess. This person probably thinks RHOBH seasons 6-9 are riveting entertainment.

19 minutes ago, Hermione said:

How is it overrated? It gets less viewers than BH and OC, every housewife brings their A game, things are constantly happening, and every episode is a rollercoaster of emotions and mess. This person probably thinks RHOBH seasons 6-9 are riveting entertainment.

They say RHOBH is their fave franchise, and believe Karen will leave RHOP. Like, bitch, no she won't. RHONYC brings it every single season. Even if the lineup is whack, the drama is there and it's fun to watch.

Re-watched [some] of RHONYC9 yesterday and it was fun, despite Jules just being piss poor as a housewife.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.