Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

This looks so good. sob1 Totally worth the wait! Margaret has finally dethroned Teresa as the main character of Jersey.

Overall this has been an amazing year for Housewives after the last few. OC and Jersey are back on track, Atlanta looks extremely promising, and Dallas/Potomac/NY are flawless as usual. That's 6 out of 7...such an improvement.

35 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I'm Team Kelly/Emily/Braunwyn, aka Kemwyn. I can't believe I'm siding with Kelly freaking Dodd and a Trump supporter, but here we are. And yes, I realize how unstable and scary Kelly is but that's how much I can't stand the Tres Amigas and Gina.

I'm on the other side, honestly. Sorry.

29 minutes ago, Hermione said:

This looks so good. sob1 Totally worth the wait! Margaret has finally dethroned Teresa as the main character of Jersey.

Overall this has been an amazing year for Housewives after the last few. OC and Jersey are back on track, Atlanta looks extremely promising, and Dallas/Potomac/NY are flawless as usual. That's 6 out of 7...such an improvement.

Sorry, but it does nothing for me. I've never seen the appeal of New Jersey and it just looks like.... trash. Sorry, but it looks low-rent and trashy, and I don't think it's worth watching.

16 hours ago, Hermione said:

Michael Darby is trash. Never have I been so uncomfortable watching Housewives, except for maybe Naked Wasted, Phaedra's expose, and Russell.

OMFG... I know!!! It was, without a doubt, the most uncomfortable reunion I've ever fucking witnessed. The denial he's facing is ridiculous, and his continued shut down of Gizelle and the other housewives was gross. I mean, instead of discussing, he immediately told them they should be ashamed of themselves. And that discussion with Ashley once they broke filming? Yeah. Some shady shit is fucking up, and if I were involved in the legal system, I'd be fucking investigating him and his wife, immediately. They're covering shit up.

I am disgusted. Truly disgusted.

3 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

OMFG... I know!!! It was, without a doubt, the most uncomfortable reunion I've ever fucking witnessed. The denial he's facing is ridiculous, and his continued shut down of Gizelle and the other housewives was gross. I mean, instead of discussing, he immediately told them they should be ashamed of themselves. And that discussion with Ashley once they broke filming? Yeah. Some shady shit is fucking up, and if I were involved in the legal system, I'd be fucking investigating him and his wife, immediately. They're covering shit up.

I am disgusted. Truly disgusted.

The Atlanta cast would NEVER have let someone get away with this. The cast (and Andy) went way too easy on him. Why didn't more of the men stand up and say the right thing? White Chris was the only one who went hard enough in my opinion. Michael obviously singled out Gizelle because she's the only single one and didn't have a man behind her...how weak.

25 minutes ago, Hermione said:

The Atlanta cast would NEVER have let someone get away with this. The cast (and Andy) went way too easy on him. Why didn't more of the men stand up and say the right thing? White Chris was the only one who went hard enough in my opinion. Michael obviously singled out Gizelle because she's the only single one and didn't have a man behind her...how weak.

Juan got the fuck up and LEFT! Ray kind of called him out, but made it into an awkward, low-class callout of a joke. I applaud (white) Chris for speaking up and not being afraid of going up against Michael. Gizelle called him out about the first season, he shot it down, then fucking admitted it. He's not no creditability. He needs to be prosecuted, and fired from the series. No other franchise would allow this to have happened.

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

So, during filming of the new season of Potomac, Candiace threw a drink as Monique, and Monique responded by dragging her... literally!

I’ve been waiting for someone to bring the fire out of Monique. She’s entertaining but was a little too tame last year.

I know Candiace can be really annoying but I honestly think she’s the perfect housewife? That doesn’t seem to be a popular opinion from what I’ve seen, but her wielding a butter knife and calling Ashley the house trollop are among the top 5 RHOP moments. She’s not necessarily likable, but yeah.

9 hours ago, Hermione said:

I’ve been waiting for someone to bring the fire out of Monique. She’s entertaining but was a little too tame last year.

Home girl was pregnant, lol. I don't blame her for being tame; she was housing another living life, and, unlike Ashley, wasn't doing so to secure her marriage. wendy2

9 hours ago, Hermione said:

I know Candiace can be really annoying but I honestly think she’s the perfect housewife? That doesn’t seem to be a popular opinion from what I’ve seen, but her wielding a butter knife and calling Ashley the house trollop are among the top 5 RHOP moments. She’s not necessarily likable, but yeah.

She IS the perfect housewife. She's on the younger end, but, unlike Ashley, can handle the drama on both sides of the fence. I love her and enjoy how over-the-top she can be. I'm glad Bravo did not cut her, her butter knife or her browned penis of a husband! julia1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.