Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

11 hours ago, Hermione said:

I didn't even look at the pictures because reading people's comments was disturbing enough. As much as I dislike the Tres Amigas I'm glad Shannon can realize she dodged a bullet and hopefully move on.

His ass is flat... and his girlfriend's engorged breast implants are worse than what Christina Aguilera's looked like after giving birth. It's bad. #TeamShannon right now. And the fact Tamra is mocking it makes me love her.

9 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

His ass is flat... and his girlfriend's engorged breast implants are worse than what Christina Aguilera's looked like after giving birth. It's bad. #TeamShannon right now. And the fact Tamra is mocking it makes me love her.

I don’t love Tamra myself (far from it) but I can appreciate when she picks a target deserving of her wrath. Slade and Jim Bellino, for example.

31 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I'm over RHONJ. The premiere was dreadful. It is officially cut from my DVR.

Really? I loved it and it’s now in my top 3... it’s far better than anything California had served up. And for better or for worse, all the recent additions have been great. The only thing I dislike is that Danielle stresses me out.

Just now, Hermione said:

Really? I loved it and it’s now in my top 3... it’s far better than anything California had served up. And for better or for worse, all the recent editions have been great. The only thing I dislike is that Danielle stresses me out.

Sorry, but Jackie and Jennifer (are those their names?) do zero for me, and the whole franchise has never really appealed to me. And the premiere was just not my cup of tea. They're gone. Bye!

On 11/8/2019 at 9:07 AM, Ruthless Love said:

Sorry, but Jackie and Jennifer (are those their names?) do zero for me, and the whole franchise has never really appealed to me. And the premiere was just not my cup of tea. They're gone. Bye!

I think they're a mess in the best way possible. The fact that there are pictures of Jackie as a fan at Teresa's meet-and-greet is hilarious, and Jennifer is basically the East Coast version of Kelly Dodd. It's definitely less classy than the other cities, but it always has been and I don't mind it. And even though Teresa is dumb, I'm still invested in her life and I'm not going to stop keeping up with it at this point.

7 hours ago, Hermione said:

I think they're a mess in the best way possible. The fact that there are pictures of Jackie as a fan at Teresa's meet-and-greet is hilarious, and Jennifer is basically the East Coast version of Kelly Dodd. It's definitely less classy than the other cities, but it always has been and I don't mind it. And even though Teresa is dumb, I'm still invested in her life and I'm not going to stop keeping up with it at this point.

FUCK THAT! CANDIACE FILED CHARGES AGAINST MONIQUE! GURL... THIS UPCOMING SEASON OF POTOMAC IS GON' BE LIT! AND THEY'RE ONLY 1-2 MONTHS INTO FILMING! YASSSSSSSSSSS

6 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Update on RHOBH: Camille, Eileen and Kim are all filming again, in friend capacities.

Brandi too... This season is officially dead on arrival if they have to rely on old housewives to make it interesting. Why not just give them diamonds and fire the dead weight, even if it causes a delay?

27 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Brandi too... This season is officially dead on arrival if they have to rely on old housewives to make it interesting. Why not just give them diamonds and fire the dead weight, even if it causes a delay?

Contracts. Let's be real about that. I say cancel RHOBH at this point.

I'm watching old OC episodes from the Gretchen-Alexis-Heather years (the best era of the show) and I have so many thoughts.

• My first time watching it I was team Tamra over Jeana and Simon, but now I actually side with them. Kind of shocking how differently I view it now.
  • Vicki isn't annoying me as much as I thought she would. Tamra is way worse than her (but I haven't gotten to the cancer scam yet...I think that's when Vicki looks like the worst of the two for a few years).
  • Naked Wasted was honestly worse than Dungeon-gate. Change my mind.
  • Gretchen and Slade are the budget version of Heidi and Spencer.
  • Vicki was wrong to divorce Donn...she saw that Tamra got a hot younger man and wanted the same thing, but ended up with Brooks instead. Sad!
  • I actually miss Alexis. She was endlessly entertaining and never actually mean to anyone, even though they all hated her and ganged up on her. She was just an easy target. I don't even think Gretchen was as bad as I remember, even though she was extremely rehearsed and overproduced and her laugh is nails on a chalkboard. I love how much she pisses off Vicki and Tamra simply by existing.
  • Tamra spilling the tea about Gretchen's secret boyfriend Jay completely changed the franchise.
  • Lynne is certifiably insane.
  • Heather just came on. She was such a breath of fresh air in the beginning.
  • My favorite fights so far are Tamra and Jeana with the "cyst and disease" letter and Vicki and Gretchen at the bunco party.
19 minutes ago, Hermione said:

They're still missing the TRUE queen of Beverly Hills. LVP and Kyle who?

Related image

Meh. Never liked her. She can stay gone. Could you imagine two different RHOBH seasons at the same time?

LINEUP 1: Kyle, Lisa Rinna, Erika, Teddi, Dorit(o) & the two new ones
LINEUP 2: Adrianne, Brandi, Camille, Eileen, Faye & Kim

Just now, Ruthless Love said:

Meh. Never liked her. She can stay gone. Could you imagine two different RHOBH seasons at the same time?

LINEUP 1: Kyle, Lisa Rinna, Erika, Teddi, Dorit(o) & the two new ones
LINEUP 2: Adrianne, Brandi, Camille, Eileen, Faye & Kim

Time has been kind to Taylor. She's great on rewatches and was one of the main reasons the show was popping in the early years, besides Camille, Kim, and Brandi.

They should add Rinna, Dorit, and LVP to lineup 2 and just cancel lineup 1.

I love how Denise is so irrelevant she wasn't even mentioned.

9 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I love how Denise is so irrelevant she wasn't even mentioned.

She's busy shooting The Bold and the Beautiful. At least when Eileen was full-time on a soap she still had time to film Housewives. Guess we know who is superior.

13 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

She's busy shooting The Bold and the Beautiful. At least when Eileen was full-time on a soap she still had time to film Housewives. Guess we know who is superior.

I honestly think both of them are boring and overrated...on this show at least. They both seem like nice people though and are obviously legends.

You can't tell me there's not a single thirsty bored trophy wife in LA who's willing to mention it all and get the girls shook. There are probably thousands of them out there. Bravo is just coddling the cast at this point because they see them as "real" celebrities since they're actresses, bring high ratings, and might walk if the show gets too messy. No other city gets this special treatment. Every other Housewives show, including Beverly Hills in its early seasons, keeps it real and shows the good, the bad, and the ugly. If I were Teresa or Luann for example I would be pissed that I had to put my scandal on camera and the Beverly Hills housewives can just hide theirs and pretend everything is fine.

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

I honestly think both of them are boring and overrated...on this show at least. They both seem like nice people though and are obviously legends.

You can't tell me there's not a single thirsty bored trophy wife in LA who's willing to mention it all and get the girls shook. There are probably thousands of them out there. Bravo is just coddling the cast at this point because they see them as "real" celebrities since they're actresses, bring high ratings, and might walk if the show gets too messy. No other city gets this special treatment. Every other Housewives show, including Beverly Hills in its early seasons, keeps it real and shows the good, the bad, and the ugly. If I were Teresa or Luann for example I would be pissed that I had to put my scandal on camera and the Beverly Hills housewives can just hide theirs and pretend everything is fine.

#CancelRHOBH

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.