Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

7 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

The fact that the train (a.k.a. Kelly) dressed better than most surprises me; her looks, especially in the intro and confessions, are usually a fucking mess.

Call animal control...There's a cougar on the loose in the OC!

3 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

OMFG.... I didn't even get it.

This is the most excited I've been for a reunion in a long time. We have:

• Kelly vs. Tamra
  • Kelly vs. Shannon
  • Kelly vs. Gina
  • Kelly vs. Vicki
  • Shannon vs. Tamra (but apparently it got resolved)
  • Gina vs. Braunwyn
  • Gina vs. Emily
  • Tamra vs. Emily

We're overdue for a good old-fashioned OC screech-off. Kelly is my favorite but she's so off-the-rails that I can't help but think she might not be back next season. Did you see she just got engaged to Rick Leventhal from Fox News?

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

We're overdue for a good old-fashioned OC screech-off. Kelly is my favorite but she's so off-the-rails that I can't help but think she might not be back next season. Did you see she just got engaged to Rick Leventhal from Fox News?

I just saw it; she must call him the "news man" to match the "milk man," etc. And I do think Andy might cut her; I know she got in trouble for things she said during interviews at the top of the season.

13 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Caroline and Jill look fantastic! The rest, however, look bad. Jeana's work is really fucking with her face and her body; she's got some Lana Flynn Boyle going on. Adrienne and Kim just look bad, too.

BravoCon looked so fun. Apparently the tickets were really expensive, but if they do it again I want to go. I was worried beforehand because it sounded like the gay version of Fyre Festival, but it seems like it ended up being a success!

Seeing all the photos and videos makes me realize that Bravo (the stars and the fans) is really a community. These crazy ladies have brought so much joy into my life over the years, and if I find out someone else watches them we're instantly friends and have tons to talk about. I've kept up with them for so long and even if I don't necessarily like some of them, I'm still able to see them as complex three-dimensional characters and it feels like I know them at this point. Most of them have at least one redeeming quality, so I can never truly hate them. I just found out today that a girl in my poetry group is a huge Kelly Dodd stan, and we were already becoming friends but now it's true love haha <3

Also, Caroline and Jill look stunning. I feel like Kim is much happier now and I hope she enjoys her life with her family off cameras instead of coming back to this group. It's not a good environment for her and I think Kim is a good person who just got lost for a little while. I'm always rooting for her.

On 11/20/2019 at 9:33 AM, Ruthless Love said:

They should've called this "Ramona Vs Everyone..." hahah. So fucking messy. Ramona is so fucking messy.

"What did I do to Tamra?"
"I'm Vicki!"

I loved Ramona dragging Vicki but I honestly think they’re both wrong. Jersey and Atlanta put the Housewives on the map to the general public, specifically the early antics of Teresa, Danielle, Nene, Kim, and Sheree.

9 hours ago, Hermione said:

I loved Ramona dragging Vicki but I honestly think they’re both wrong. Jersey and Atlanta put the Housewives on the map to the general public, specifically the early antics of Teresa, Danielle, Nene, Kim, and Sheree.

Ramona is just messy as fuck. Potomac is going to be good this season, and I [finally] figured out why Dallas isn't succeeding: the production company for Dallas is not the same that produces the other franchises. If they could switch, it might help the show, because I do love Dallas and need to see it pushed by Bravo more.

Also, #TeamTamra when it comes to Tamra Vs Kelly.... I'm sure Kelly feels dumb now. People should never take things from out the context they're told. Producers thankfully rectified this bullshit.

4 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Ramona is just messy as fuck. Potomac is going to be good this season, and I [finally] figured out why Dallas isn't succeeding: the production company for Dallas is not the same that produces the other franchises. If they could switch, it might help the show, because I do love Dallas and need to see it pushed by Bravo more.

Also, #TeamTamra when it comes to Tamra Vs Kelly.... I'm sure Kelly feels dumb now. People should never take things from out the context they're told. Producers thankfully rectified this bullshit.

I will never be Team Tamra, unless the other team is Girth Brooks. This is the most I've been excited about a reunion for a long time though. I'm so curious to see Tamra vs. Kelly and what apparently went down between Vicki and Andy.

It's so funny to me how public opinion switched on Emily and Gina this year. Last year neither of them were popular, but people liked Gina a lot more than Emily, who they found boring and pointless. Now Emily is a fan favorite, and everyone hates Gina even more than the Tres Amigas. A lot can change in one season.

Someone called into WWHL when Emily was on it and called Braunwyn "Boring Wind." Did they lie? LMAO. I actually hope she stays on the show because I think she has potential but she's so desperate to be liked it's actually kind of tragic. She's like a "cool girl" version of Taylor Armstrong and Dana-Pam.

19 hours ago, Hermione said:

I will never be Team Tamra, unless the other team is Girth Brooks. This is the most I've been excited about a reunion for a long time though. I'm so curious to see Tamra vs. Kelly and what apparently went down between Vicki and Andy.

Meh. I get it. Tamra isn't the easiest housewife to like, but I do enjoy watching her, and in the aspect of her feud with Kelly, I have to side with her because the tabloid presses really did fuck her over (unless it was Bravo trying to stir the pot somehow).

It's so funny to me how public opinion switched on Emily and Gina this year. Last year neither of them were popular, but people liked Gina a lot more than Emily, who they found boring and pointless. Now Emily is a fan favorite, and everyone hates Gina even more than the Tres Amigas. A lot can change in one season.

I still prefer Gina over Emily. Emily annoys the living fuck out me, and she's boring.

Someone called into WWHL when Emily was on it and called Braunwyn "Boring Wind." Did they lie? LMAO. I actually hope she stays on the show because I think she has potential but she's so desperate to be liked it's actually kind of tragic. She's like a "cool girl" version of Taylor Armstrong and Dana-Pam.

I like Braunwyn; I think a lot of the hate comes from the fact that she, in reality, was Vicki's full-time replacement. So, I don't think many are giving her an honest chance. But, I do really like her and how messy she can be. Plus, her husband is kind of a looker, too.

BTW, Who would you say, out of all of the franchises, is your most hated housewife of all-time?

10 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Meh. I get it. Tamra isn't the easiest housewife to like, but I do enjoy watching her, and in the aspect of her feud with Kelly, I have to side with her because the tabloid presses really did fuck her over (unless it was Bravo trying to stir the pot somehow).

I still prefer Gina over Emily. Emily annoys the living fuck out me, and she's boring.

I like Braunwyn; I think a lot of the hate comes from the fact that she, in reality, was Vicki's full-time replacement. So, I don't think many are giving her an honest chance. But, I do really like her and how messy she can be. Plus, her husband is kind of a looker, too.

BTW, Who would you say, out of all of the franchises, is your most hated housewife of all-time?

I like everything about Emily except for Shane and the fact that she's a Trump supporter. Not that it makes it any better, but everyone else on the show is probably one too so I don't really hold it against her that much.

Braunwyn's husband reminds me of Scientology era Tom Cruise. He just has that energy about him and I feel like it will be further explored if they stay on for future seasons.

As much as I hate on Tamra, Kyle, and Nene for example, it would probably be someone a lot more boring than that. As much as those housewives grind my gears, they're important to the show and have impact and a legacy, and they all have at least one redeeming quality. Nene is funny even when she's wrong (and Old Nene is my all time favorite housewife, even over Kenya...I just hate what she's turned into), Tamra stirs the pot and makes the show worth watching, and Kyle is a good mom. I also dislike Vicki but once again she's the OG and great for the show, Bethenny but what she's been able to accomplish is amazing, Caroline Manzo but I think she's probably a good person, and Kim Zolciak but Tardy for the Party is a bop and I'm nostalgic for her Big Poppa days. My least favorites would probably be the boring one-season wonders who offered nothing interesting to the show, for better or for worse. So, probably people like Peggy Sulahian and Cindy Barshop. I can't think of anything to say about them and they were just sour. However, if you extend the question to all Bravo shows it's Jax and it's not even close.

7 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I like everything about Emily except for Shane and the fact that she's a Trump supporter. Not that it makes it any better, but everyone else on the show is probably one too so I don't really hold it against her that much.

I just don't vibe with her, at all. If she got the boot, I would not be upset. I'm pretty sure Kelly might be joining RHONYC, since she's moving to New York to be with the newsman.

8 minutes ago, Hermione said:

As much as I hate on Tamra, Kyle, and Nene for example, it would probably be someone a lot more boring than that. As much as those housewives grind my gears, they're important to the show and have impact and a legacy, and they all have at least one redeeming quality. Nene is funny even when she's wrong (and Old Nene is my all time favorite housewife, even over Kenya...I just hate what she's turned into), Tamra stirs the pot and makes the show worth watching, and Kyle is a good mom. I also dislike Vicki but once again she's the OG and great for the show, Bethenny but what she's been able to accomplish is amazing, Caroline Manzo but I think she's probably a good person, and Kim Zolciak but Tardy for the Party is a bop and I'm nostalgic for her Big Poppa days. My least favorites would probably be the boring one-season wonders who offered nothing interesting to the show, for better or for worse. So, probably people like Peggy Sulahian and Cindy Barshop. I can't think of anything to say about them and they were just sour. However, if you extend the question to all Bravo shows it's Jax and it's not even close.

Peggy is up there, but there is one housewife I never want to see again. One name.

Spoiler

Amber Marchese

20 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I just don't vibe with her, at all. If she got the boot, I would not be upset. I'm pretty sure Kelly might be joining RHONYC, since she's moving to New York to be with the newsman.

Peggy is up there, but there is one housewife I never want to see again. One name.

Hide contents

Amber Marchese

She definitely qualifies too. I have no idea why a homophobe would want to be on a gay-friendly network. At least Marlo backed up her homophobia with messy and entertaining fights (once again, not that that makes it any better but I don’t watch these shows for moral purity). Has there been any update on Amber’s stepson?

I think a boring housewife is a far worse crime than a crazy, evil, or annoying housewife. At least those types cause drama and are fun to hate. I get that the viewers’ natural reaction is to want bad behavior to be punished, but we saw how BH went downhill without Brandi and if all the bad ones got fired nothing would happen. Some of them, such as Tamra, are necessary evils. Literally who would carry all the bones on OC without her? Gina and Kelly aren’t smart enough, Braunwyn cares too much about being liked, Emily is too nice, and Shannon is too weak to be that big of a shit-stirrer without cracking. I’m living for the Tamra backlash this year, but honestly, what would this show be without her? She’s been on since season 3. It’s hard to imagine OC without her at this point, especially when the premise of the show has been “mean blondes spread rumors and have catfights” for over 10 years now. Tamra started that.

Just now, Hermione said:

She definitely qualifies too. I have no idea why a homophobe would want to be on a gay-friendly network. At least Marlo backed up her homophobia with messy and entertaining fights (once again, not that that makes it any better but I don’t watch these shows for moral purity).

I think a boring housewife is a far worse crime than a crazy, evil, or annoying housewife. At least those types cause drama and are fun to hate. I get that the viewers’ natural reaction is to want bad behavior to be punished, but we saw how BH went downhill without Brandi and if all the bad ones got fired nothing would happen. Some of them, such as Tamra, are necessary evils. Literally who would carry all the bones on OC without her? Gina and Kelly aren’t smart enough, Braunwyn cares too much about being liked, Emily is too nice, and Shannon is too weak to be that big of a shit-stirrer without cracking. I’m living for the Tamra backlash this year, but honestly, what would this show be without her? She’s been on since season 3. It’s hard to imagine OC without her at this point.

It would be hard to imagine RHOC without Tamra, which is why I know she's safe to remain on the cast. Even with backlash and the shit she's getting, she'll still sign on again to continue appearing. As for Amber, she is far beyond Peggy for me. She was, bar none, the worst housewife of all-time, and her husband is scum on the bottom of my shoes that I've thrown away.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.