Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

5 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Looks like Tinsley is done at RHONYC, especially since they wrap filming in the next month. Shame RHOChicago isn't happening anymore, because she could've headed up that franchise.

This is sad...3 of the legendary season 9 cast are now gone. Sorry but I honestly miss Jill and want her to come back. I hope the new girl Leah is good.

Just now, Hermione said:

This is sad...3 of the legendary season 9 cast are now gone. Sorry but I honestly miss Jill and want her to come back. I hope the new girl Leah is good.

Jill said she wouldn't come back full-time at BravoCon, so that ship has sailed, unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Ewww. I was rooting for her, but some women don't want to be saved and just have to learn the hard way I guess. laughcry1

Obviously it's not on the same level, but Nicki Minaj for example.

I mean, I wish her the best, but judging from what we've seen on RHONYC he is not the right guy for her.

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Unpopular opinion: Kim D is an underrated queen. She took on Teresa, Melissa, Danielle, and Margaret all at once and didn't even flinch. Clink clink, bitch.

tumblr_p4u1qu4bpL1ql5yr7o1_500.gifv

Image result for kim d rhonj gif

I hate her, but she definitely has balls to take on multiple women at once, and not even give a shit. Plus, Teresa can't spell. POSCHE does not equal "Piece [O]f Shit Coke W[H]ore Everyday." Dumb ass.

19 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I hate her, but she definitely has balls to take on multiple women at once, and not even give a shit. Plus, Teresa can't spell. POSCHE does not equal "Piece [O]f Shit Coke W[H]ore Everyday." Dumb ass.

The H is for Homewrecker. rip2

"I thought this was Real Housewives of New Jersey, not Tales from the Crypt."

13 hours ago, Hermione said:

The H is for Homewrecker. rip2

"I thought this was Real Housewives of New Jersey, not Tales from the Crypt."

Did she say Homewrecker? I don't recall her saying that..... that's how disgusted I was at their behaviour during the episode.

4 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Did she say Homewrecker? I don't recall her saying that..... that's how disgusted I was at their behaviour during the episode.

"You know what Posche stands for? Piece Of Shit Cokewhore Homewrecker Everyday!"

The whole Teresa vs. Kim D feud was a mess but at least Dolores wasn't up Teresa's ass for once.

I know you don't like Jersey at the moment, but in my opinion they always deliver (except for season 6). The new girls have all been major successes for the show.

@Ruthless Love What are your most unpopular Real Housewives opinions? Here are a few of mine:

• The revisionist history regarding Phaedra is bullshit. She's a bad person and doesn't deserve to come back, but she was an amazing housewife.
  • I know people say it's good, but I can't get into Dallas anymore and pretty much gave up. I enjoyed it back in season 2 but that's about it.
  • Sheree getting fired was a mistake both times and she should still be on the show. She's the true heart and comic relief of Atlanta.
  • Jill, Gretchen, and Brandi should all have their apple, orange, and diamond restored respectively.
  • Bethenny Frankel is the most overrated housewife of all time.
  • Dorit is the true queen of Beverly Hills.
  • Marlo is slowly getting better.

I'll add more of I think of any.

8 hours ago, Hermione said:

@Ruthless Love What are your most unpopular Real Housewives opinions? Here are a few of mine:

• The revisionist history regarding Phaedra is bullshit. She's a bad person and and doesn't deserve to come back, but she was an amazing housewife.
  • I know people say it's good, but I can't get into Dallas anymore and pretty much gave up. I enjoyed it back in season 2 but that's about it.
  • Sheree getting fired was a mistake both times and she should still be on the show. She's the true heart and comic relief of Atlanta.
  • Jill, Gretchen, and Brandi should all have their apple, orange, and diamond restored respectively.
  • Bethenny Frankel is the most overrated housewife of all time.
  • Dorit is the true queen of Beverly Hills.
  • Marlo is slowly getting better.

I'll add more of I think of any.

I'll have to think of some, but you're hurting me with the second and fifth bullets. Very hurt.

8 hours ago, Infrared said:

idk why but this is like the first season of atlanta I haven't watched. I wonder if im over it....

It’s definitely been very repetitive. Every episode so far has been the same conversations and nothing new has happened, but that might change with the Toronto trip.

I also think it’s being hurt by almost everyone having the same storyline: new babies, and men being trash.

It’s still better than season 11, though.

Hello ladies. This is my new obsession. 

Drunk Real Housewives GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I used to watch some episodes a few sporadic times if it was on but I never watched it religiously. I think I watched the first 2 seasons of RHONY or something before but not sure how far I got. Anyway I was watching Below Deck through Prime Video which I was enjoying (Kate queen btw) and then after season 3, they said I had to subscribe to Hayu which is like £4 a month and honestly fantastic coz it has tons of reality shows and I love it. So I continued Below Deck for two more seasons and stopped after season 5. I'll go back to it later but I needed a break... so instead I thought I'll watch RHONY. 

I've now finished Seasons 1-3 (still have the reunion episodes of 3 to watch). So thought I'd maybe post some thoughts

Ramona is the one I always gravitated towards; she's out there. She gets a little crazy but I think she's got a good head. She does get defensive and causes problems through that, but she has good intentions. I think she's getting better as the seasons progresses. I like how she hated Alex and Simon for two seasons and suddenly they're best friends in S3 rip4 

Alex honestly I don't know. I was iffy on her to start with particularly at the first reunion, but i never minded her and in season 3 I've come to like her a lot more. She's pretty normal for the most part. Feel bad she got attacked for the nude photos by the others who were then supportive of Kelly doing playboy; the double standards weren't cute. The problems with her were honestly just series 1; her taking Simon to the girls night and then the state of her house rip4 If I had the money they had I woulda rented somewhere out while it was getting re-done and not had two young kids living in a construction zone. rip4 

Bethenny I love for the most part. She's fun, is great at what she does, and tells it how it is. Feel bad for what she went through in S3 with her personal life and how Jill treated her. I do wonder who kept leaking things to Perez. Some people speculated it was her, but I don't know if we ever got receipts. Honestly feel like it could just be someone working on the show or one of the producers that leaked it. (Although initially I thought it was Kelly since she went to Perez's party and knew about the Jill feud).

Sonja's interesting so far. Kat from Below Deck, Sonja and Meghan Trainor kinda serve triplet sisters. Don't have any issues with her but we'll have to see how she develops. 

LuAnn... first of all the songs are hilariously bad dead2 I want to like LuAnn but she's so... idk. I find it ironic she said to Alex "who asked you to be God" or something when that's the role she herself wants to play. She wants to shut everyone down and speak for everyone particularly on things she has no reason to be involved in. Also the class thing... like girl, you often do the opposite of what you say dead2 

Jill - she's a loudmouth but an endearing one. But the way she treated Bethenny was horrible and then to fume about Ramona inviting her (when Jill did the same thing to Bethenny with Kelly in the past season), and then the phonecall. It's almost like she only started caring about Bethenny when she found out about her father dying (which she didnt care about when talking to Alex) and being pregnant. And then turning up on the island... I don't know if she was true with that or if it was a "hey look at me" kinda thing, but its a shame how it went down. However to her credit, she did listen to people in the final episode when they said she needs to see it from other people's perspective, and that's kinda hard to listen to and accept, so a little bit of redemption. (Side note, this Jennifer character getting more screentime. Who invited you? boring)

Kelly - what the fuck honestly dead2 She's psycho, deluded and a loser. I despise her. To say she keeps getting attacked when she's the one doing the attacking, and then to say you don't want to bring up drama... but bring up drama from a year ago (multiple times), to then the whole thing on the island (which was caused apparently by prescription drugs being mixed with alcohol). She has to bring others down to make herself feel good and then doesnt believe she said anything. There's something wrong with her. The girl just needs to open her eyes and seek help. 

well, there we are moo1 

10 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Hello ladies. This is my new obsession. 

Drunk Real Housewives GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I used to watch some episodes a few sporadic times if it was on but I never watched it religiously. I think I watched the first 2 seasons of RHONY or something before but not sure how far I got. Anyway I was watching Below Deck through Prime Video which I was enjoying (Kate queen btw) and then after season 3, they said I had to subscribe to Hayu which is like £4 a month and honestly fantastic coz it has tons of reality shows and I love it. So I continued Below Deck for two more seasons and stopped after season 5. I'll go back to it later but I needed a break... so instead I thought I'll watch RHONY. 

I've now finished Seasons 1-3 (still have the reunion episodes of 3 to watch). So thought I'd maybe post some thoughts

Ramona is the one I always gravitated towards; she's out there. She gets a little crazy but I think she's got a good head. She does get defensive and causes problems through that, but she has good intentions. I think she's getting better as the seasons progresses. I like how she hated Alex and Simon for two seasons and suddenly they're best friends in S3 rip4 

Alex honestly I don't know. I was iffy on her to start with particularly at the first reunion, but i never minded her and in season 3 I've come to like her a lot more. She's pretty normal for the most part. Feel bad she got attacked for the nude photos by the others who were then supportive of Kelly doing playboy; the double standards weren't cute. The problems with her were honestly just series 1; her taking Simon to the girls night and then the state of her house rip4 If I had the money they had I woulda rented somewhere out while it was getting re-done and not had two young kids living in a construction zone. rip4 

Bethenny I love for the most part. She's fun, is great at what she does, and tells it how it is. Feel bad for what she went through in S3 with her personal life and how Jill treated her. I do wonder who kept leaking things to Perez. Some people speculated it was her, but I don't know if we ever got receipts. Honestly feel like it could just be someone working on the show or one of the producers that leaked it. (Although initially I thought it was Kelly since she went to Perez's party and knew about the Jill feud).

Sonja's interesting so far. Kat from Below Deck, Sonja and Meghan Trainor kinda serve triplet sisters. Don't have any issues with her but we'll have to see how she develops. 

LuAnn... first of all the songs are hilariously bad dead2 I want to like LuAnn but she's so... idk. I find it ironic she said to Alex "who asked you to be God" or something when that's the role she herself wants to play. She wants to shut everyone down and speak for everyone particularly on things she has no reason to be involved in. Also the class thing... like girl, you often do the opposite of what you say dead2 

Jill - she's a loudmouth but an endearing one. But the way she treated Bethenny was horrible and then to fume about Ramona inviting her (when Jill did the same thing to Bethenny with Kelly in the past season), and then the phonecall. It's almost like she only started caring about Bethenny when she found out about her father dying (which she didnt care about when talking to Alex) and being pregnant. And then turning up on the island... I don't know if she was true with that or if it was a "hey look at me" kinda thing, but its a shame how it went down. However to her credit, she did listen to people in the final episode when they said she needs to see it from other people's perspective, and that's kinda hard to listen to and accept, so a little bit of redemption. (Side note, this Jennifer character getting more screentime. Who invited you? boring)

Kelly - what the fuck honestly dead2 She's psycho, deluded and a loser. I despise her. To say she keeps getting attacked when she's the one doing the attacking, and then to say you don't want to bring up drama... but bring up drama from a year ago (multiple times), to then the whole thing on the island (which was caused apparently by prescription drugs being mixed with alcohol). She has to bring others down to make herself feel good and then doesnt believe she said anything. There's something wrong with her. The girl just needs to open her eyes and seek help. 

well, there we are moo1 

You are in for a fucking ride.... if these are your fucking thoughts through the third season, just fucking wait until you get into the past few. Hahahahahahahah you have not seen a single thing, yet! Get over the casting mess of the fourth season, and then enjoy season five to now!

Just now, Ruthless Love said:

You are in for a fucking ride.... if these are your fucking thoughts through the third season, just fucking wait until you get into the past few. Hahahahahahahah you have not seen a single thing, yet! Get over the casting mess of the fourth season, and then enjoy season five to now!

im shook to watch yes dead2  Hayu was such a good purchase. How many seasons are there? and is the still show going nowadays? (obviously not filming rn with the situation, but in general?)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.