Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

Just now, RihannaRTT said:

im shook to watch yes dead2  Hayu was such a good purchase. How many seasons are there? and is the still show going nowadays? (obviously not filming rn with the situation, but in general?)

The 12th season just started a few weeks ago; we are four episodes in thus far.

Just now, RihannaRTT said:

omg mess. perfect time to catch up whew. guess there won't be a reunion this season then nat1 

There might be; they just did the Atlanta reunion via Zoom, and it is said to be one of the messiest reunions yet, but very much on-par with reunions of the past.

Plus, the reunion will not be filmed until closer to the end of the season; the cast usually get the final few episodes, in advance, to watch before reunion taping.

1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

There might be; they just did the Atlanta reunion via Zoom, and it is said to be one of the messiest reunions yet, but very much on-par with reunions of the past.

that definitely sounds messy dead2 the way the first reunion was 1 episode, then the next was 2 episodes and then S3 was 3 episodes dead2 watching the S3 reunions now

2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

that definitely sounds messy dead2 the way the first reunion was 1 episode, then the next was 2 episodes and then S3 was 3 episodes dead2 watching the S3 reunions now

Reunions, now-a-days, are generally three-part episodes. One Atlanta reunion was four-parts, though. Most first seasons only get one-part. Haha. I'm so glad you started with New York City, as it is bar-none the best of the franchise. Here is a shitty quality season four preview:

God I started season 4 and rip3 

No Bethenny but we still have Kelly. This is the worst timeline. Can she fuck off already. 

Jill already seems like she's acting like trash again. Saying one thing but doing the other.

The new girl I don't have enough of an opinion of yet, but we'll see. 

Ramona sticking her finger in the cake lmfao1 

1 hour ago, RihannaRTT said:

No Bethenny but we still have Kelly. This is the worst timeline. Can she fuck off already. 

Bethenny left the show to work on her Skinnygirl brand, and after "Scary Island," fans seemed invested in Kelly. But, it was just... a mess.

Jill already seems like she's acting like trash again. Saying one thing but doing the other.

Jill is trash. I'm surprised Andy Cohen still works with her in any capacity.

The new girl I don't have enough of an opinion of yet, but we'll see.

Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

21 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Bethenny left the show to work on her Skinnygirl brand, and after "Scary Island," fans seemed invested in Kelly. But, it was just... a mess.

Jill is trash. I'm surprised Andy Cohen still works with her in any capacity.

Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

do you mean they liked Kelly? omg how? who would like her? she's STILL so annoying 

yes in one episode Jill said she was friends with Donald trump and i was like oh girl no dead2 

--

3rd episode in: the new girl has been a bore so far. I think Sonja taking over the gay marriage event and not allowing the others to speak was a bit trashy of her ("its my big day" no sweetie its the gays big day!). LuAnn starting to get annoying again and talking about things that dont involve her. Money can't buy you class, indeed. 

Do we know who leaked the bethenny stories to Perez? 

LuAnn starting to get annoying again and talking about things that dont involve her. Money can't buy you class, indeed.

Strap in, 'cause that shit is not changing.

Do we know who leaked the bethenny stories to Perez? 

I don't, no, unfortunately.

Finished Season 4. tbh it annoyed me more than it entertained me. 

tumblr_no0o79BZrl1skz3x3o8_250.gif

Crazy Kelly ruins everything and after Jill taking responsibility at the S3 reunion, I hoped for the best, but she ended up even worse. She literally joined Kelly on the cocaine train during the reunion. Thank god they're both gone. Jill might be ok in the future again on her own but not with crazy Kelly. Love the viewer question on the reunion about Bethenny being worth 10x as much as them combined, I know they were mad eve1 

LuAnn is really annoying at times. I don't think she's deluded like Kelly/Jill but the way she randomly interferes and defends Jill. Listen love, if Alex isn't allowed to fight Ramona's battles, then you're not allowed to fight Jill's. Hope she'll change a bit now that the cast changed for S5. 

Cindy was a bore at the first part of the season and then remained a bore at the second part, only piping up to randomly have a fight with Sonja for attention. Like girl.. the obsession over hangers? and then taking a phone call during someone's private breakfast; if you knew you had this call you shouldn't have accepted the breakfast invite, period. 

Love the Ramona/Sonja/Alex alliance. Ramona says things without thinking and gets defensive over it, but she says it to people's face and isnt usually with malicious intent - the difference between her and LuAnn/Jill. Sonja is a gem. Gonna miss Alex - in the first season she seemed pretentious but as time goes on, you realise she was the most normal one. dead2 

22 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

Finished Season 4. tbh it annoyed me more than it entertained me. 

Season four was a major bump. The casting decisions were questionable, but I can tell you that the fifth season is a reboot, and it works for the frachise!

Crazy Kelly ruins everything and after Jill taking responsibility at the S3 reunion, I hoped for the best, but she ended up even worse. She literally joined Kelly on the cocaine train during the reunion. Thank god they're both gone. Jill might be ok in the future again on her own but not with crazy Kelly. Love the viewer question on the reunion about Bethenny being worth 10x as much as them combined, I know they were mad eve1 

Haha. That question will always remain iconic. Jill and Kelly became completely toxic at the end of the fourth season, and I'm not surprised they were not invited back. Jill on the "truth" of why she was fired:

LuAnn is really annoying at times. I don't think she's deluded like Kelly/Jill but the way she randomly interferes and defends Jill. Listen love, if Alex isn't allowed to fight Ramona's battles, then you're not allowed to fight Jill's. Hope she'll change a bit now that the cast changed for S5. 

The fourth season is really where my distaste for LuAnn began; she had some moments, like her confrontation with Alex over the "Herman Munster shoes," but she was just off-putting from this season on. She has [some] comedic moments in later seasons, but her self-entitled nature is just overbearing.

Cindy was a bore at the first part of the season and then remained a bore at the second part, only piping up to randomly have a fight with Sonja for attention. Like girl.. the obsession over hangers? and then taking a phone call during someone's private breakfast; if you knew you had this call you shouldn't have accepted the breakfast invite, period. 

Cindy did not fit. Plain and simple, and she got the raw end of the stick. Producers clearly wanted someone who looked like Bethenny, but she just didn't bring it like Bethenny did. I will say: Sonja not including Cindy in any of the images was HILARIOUS! Sonja won that one. The fourth season was genuinely a blonde versus brunette season. Do I think the producers might've doctored that up? Maybe. But it was just.... not what we watch the Housewives for.

Love the Ramona/Sonja/Alex alliance. Ramona says things without thinking and gets defensive over it, but she says it to people's face and isnt usually with malicious intent - the difference between her and LuAnn/Jill. Sonja is a gem. Gonna miss Alex - in the first season she seemed pretentious but as time goes on, you realise she was the most normal one. dead2 

Ramona is fucking off her damn rocker, and you'll realize this as the seasons continue. There is genuinely something off in her head, but it's what makes New York City excellent. These ladies are unapologetically messy and it's a messy that is enjoyable. As for Alex, I grew to like her, but it was time for her to go. She seems to be doing well in Australia with Simon and their children. She's working as a psychologist there, and, as of 2017, Simon was in law school.

I am watching the eighth season, which is where I left off the last time I watched the franchise. God. New York City is the best.

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

Season four was a major bump. The casting decisions were questionable, but I can tell you that the fifth season is a reboot, and it works for the frachise!

Haha. That question will always remain iconic. Jill and Kelly became completely toxic at the end of the fourth season, and I'm not surprised they were not invited back. Jill on the "truth" of why she was fired:

The fourth season is really where my distaste for LuAnn began; she had some moments, like her confrontation with Alex over the "Herman Munster shoes," but she was just off-putting from this season on. She has [some] comedic moments in later seasons, but her self-entitled nature is just overbearing.

Cindy did not fit. Plain and simple, and she got the raw end of the stick. Producers clearly wanted someone who looked like Bethenny, but she just didn't bring it like Bethenny did. I will say: Sonja not including Cindy in any of the images was HILARIOUS! Sonja won that one. The fourth season was genuinely a blonde versus brunette season. Do I think the producers might've doctored that up? Maybe. But it was just.... not what we watch the Housewives for.

Ramona is fucking off her damn rocker, and you'll realize this as the seasons continue. There is genuinely something off in her head, but it's what makes New York City excellent. These ladies are unapologetically messy and it's a messy that is enjoyable. As for Alex, I grew to like her, but it was time for her to go. She seems to be doing well in Australia with Simon and their children. She's working as a psychologist there, and, as of 2017, Simon was in law school.

I am watching the eighth season, which is where I left off the last time I watched the franchise. God. New York City is the best.

Yeah I'm on Season 5 now and I'm liking it so far. No Kelly or Jill to annoy me, only LuAnn and she basically became a minor character tay4 

Jill's "truth" is so messy. First she says its because of an email she sent to her manager (who then sent to production) or something, and then she says the reason was because the season got too dark (which is likely the reason bcoz its true, her and Kelly were deluded losers). 

Sonja cropping the images lmfao1lmfao1 love her. I heard about Alex and Simon being a whole different career now in Australia and I think that's great for them.

and yeah of course Ramona is... something, but she's fun and good-spirited at the same time, which is the reason she's liked. 

19 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Yeah I'm on Season 5 now and I'm liking it so far. No Kelly or Jill to annoy me, only LuAnn and she basically became a minor character tay4 

She did get demoted around this time, haha. And it was fantastic. The fifth season was such a reboot for the franchise, and it's back when Bravo were not afraid to just flip the switch and do more than a one/two person swap.

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

@RihannaRTT How is season five going? Did you calm down yet? tea2

sksks, I started watching Below Deck Med while I was 5 or 6 episodes in so I'm back watching it rn. But I like what I'm seeing of S5 so far. SO much better than Kelly annoying me every 10 minutes dead2 

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

sksks, I started watching Below Deck Med while I was 5 or 6 episodes in so I'm back watching it rn. But I like what I'm seeing of S5 so far. SO much better than Kelly annoying me every 10 minutes dead2 

Ditching Alex, Cindy, Jill and Kelly was one of the smartest decisions Bravo could have done. Back when they were not afraid to completely shake up the casts.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.