Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

On 5/12/2020 at 10:43 PM, Ruthless Love said:

@RihannaRTT Did you get to finish the fifth season? I'm dying to know where you're at and your thoughts!

forgot to respond but no im half way through. got to the episode where ramona goes to aviva's home with her creepy dad

also some real housewives shows (and below deck) are coming to netfilx now too! 

also saw this pic and had to tweet it. i screamed lmfao1 

35 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

forgot to respond but no im half way through. got to the episode where ramona goes to aviva's home with her creepy dad

Aviva's dad was.... something. Did he talk to Carole yet?

36 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

also some real housewives shows (and below deck) are coming to netfilx now too! 

I know Peacock will be picking them up, too, which makes me think Hulu may be losing the rights to other NBC-owned series, like Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, come July when the platform launches.

36 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

HILARIOUS! Hahahahaha.

Just now, RihannaRTT said:

aaa sksksks dead2 iconic. I want to like Jill but the way she just deteriorated every season and got stuck in Kellyland was so... 

Can we talk about how Jill is literally stomping through the hotel lobby, and Kelly is so lop-sided in her walk? Haha. Luann serving straight-up drag in this video, too.

1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

Can we talk about how Jill is literally stomping through the hotel lobby, and Kelly is so lop-sided in her walk? Haha. Luann serving straight-up drag in this video, too.

omg yes it was shown in Season 4 and Jill was mad coz the shoes hurt or something dead2 

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

omg yes it was shown in Season 4 and Jill was mad coz the shoes hurt or something dead2 

She was so robotic in her walk, too. Hilarious. Kelly just looks in her own fucking world.

Jill bring your jewelry
Cindy bring those crystals
Ramona bring that pinot
Sonja, her men
Kelly, the jelly beans
Alex and Simon
And i'll bring the diamonds

1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

She was so robotic in her walk, too. Hilarious. Kelly just looks in her own fucking world.

Jill bring your jewelry
Cindy bring those crystals
Ramona bring that pinot
Sonja, her men
Kelly, the jelly beans
Alex and Simon
And i'll bring the diamonds

Alex and Simon lmfao1 everyone else bringing things and she brings Simon lmfao1dead2 the fact none of them wanted to go lmfao1 

I don't think I hate anyone more than Kelly honestly, such large shoes to fill. 

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

Alex and Simon lmfao1 everyone else bringing things and she brings Simon lmfao1dead2 the fact none of them wanted to go lmfao1 

Only Cindy, Jill, Luann and Ramona are technically bringing something: crystal, jewelry, diamonds and pinot. But, yes, that Alex line was to on-point, haha. The original Aviva and Mr. Aviva!

2 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Only Cindy, Jill, Luann and Ramona are technically bringing something: crystal, jewelry, diamonds and pinot. But, yes, that Alex line was to on-point, haha. The original Aviva and Mr. Aviva!

Kelly being one of the only two to show up but still gets shaded dead2 

2 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I hate Kelly, a lot. But there are other housewives I could not stomach, either.

Like who? Any others from RHONY? I don't detest anyone (even on Below Deck) as much as Kelly so far. Do you watch other Bravo shows also?

5 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Kelly being one of the only two to show up but still gets shaded dead2 

LOL. And she was the model and ex-wife of a photographer... and she performed as she did? No wonder she got divorced. ari4

5 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Like who? Any others from RHONY? I don't detest anyone (even on Below Deck) as much as Kelly so far. Do you watch other Bravo shows also?

Aviva and Kelly are the two I dislike the most from RHONY, though, Jules from season eight I don't like. But, my most-hated housewife? Probably Peggy from RHOC! Truly deplorable. No redeeming qualities what-so-ever, on or off-screen.

I do what [some] other Housewives franchises, and may tune into Below Deck every now and again, but, now that Kate is gone, I'm not feeling it.

Just now, Ruthless Love said:

LOL. And she was the model and ex-wife of a photographer... and she performed as she did? No wonder she got divorced. ari4

Aviva and Kelly are the two I dislike the most from RHONY, though, Jules from season eight I don't like. But, my most-hated housewife? Probably Peggy from RHOC! Truly deplorable. No redeeming qualities what-so-ever, on or off-screen.

the way she shaded Bethenny with that "you're a COOK not a chef" bs, like girl what have you done? dead2 

I like Aviva so far but yeah I can tell things are floating below the surface. One day I will watch all the RHs juicy1 

9 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

the way she shaded Bethenny with that "you're a COOK not a chef" bs, like girl what have you done? dead2

EXACTLY! People know who Bethenny is outside of Housewives. Do they know Kelly? No. Girl should sit her ass back down with her jellybeans.

10 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

I like Aviva so far but yeah I can tell things are floating below the surface. One day I will watch all the RHs juicy1 

The finale of the sixth season is something else. And, to think, Bethenny is the one who got Aviva hired. Your next Real Housewives you should watch is Potomac. In fourth seasons, those ladies have fucking changed the game.

3 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

EXACTLY! People know who Bethenny is outside of Housewives. Do they know Kelly? No. Girl should sit her ass back down with her jellybeans.

The finale of the sixth season is something else. And, to think, Bethenny is the one who got Aviva hired. Your next Real Housewives you should watch is Potomac. In fourth seasons, those ladies have fucking changed the game.

I've been watching a lot of videos about below deck and the housewives and other bravo related shows on youtube, and I found out Bethenny only took like 7000 paycheck or something for Season 1 BUT she was able to keep 100% right to her products, whereas Bravo got a cut of things like Ramona Pinot etc. And that's how she built her empire. a legend clap3 

2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

I've been watching a lot of videos about below deck and the housewives and other bravo related shows on youtube, and I found out Bethenny only took like 7000 paycheck or something for Season 1 BUT she was able to keep 100% right to her products, whereas Bravo got a cut of things like Ramona Pinot etc. And that's how she built her empire. a legend clap3 

Bethenny built herself up, and now look at her. Insanity. I get she's not the most-liked, but I really do love Bethenny, especially in the latter seasons. Just wait for the Mexico trip! That one is a fucking ride.

are y'all watching BH? popcorn1

I promised myself I wouldn't, but caved in. I am LIVING for queen denise and garcelle's takedown of kyle.  I cackle everytime she starts whining and runs off. the crown is heavy indeed laughcry1

Per Andy Cohen: most we've already known

• Dallas was about to begin shooting new season.
  • New Jersey had just begun shooting new season.
  • Orange County was about to the mid-point of their season; housewives have been shooting material themselves.
  • No plans to scrap pre-quarantine.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.