Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

stassi-schroeder-and-kristen-doute.jpg?w

One week after former “Vanderpump Rules” cast member Faith Stowers revealed that two of the show’s original cast members, Stassi Schroeder and Kristen Doute, had reported her to the police for a crime she’d had nothing to do with, a Bravo spokesperson confirmed to Variety that Schroeder and Doute won’t return to the show. Additionally, new cast members Max Boyens and Brett Caprioni, whose past racist tweets were uncovered after the most recent season premiered in January, also will not return.

On Tuesday, Bravo issued a statement saying, “Bravo and Evolution Media confirmed today that Stassi Schroeder, Kristen Doute, Max Boyens and Brett Caprioni will not be returning to Vanderpump Rules.”

Schroeder’s ouster has occurred one day after Variety reported that her agency, UTA, and her public relations firm, Metro Public Relations, have dropped her because of her actions toward Stowers. Fuse Literary, Doute’s book agency, has also cut ties with her.

During an Instagram Live chat last week, Stowers said that in 2018 Schroeder and Doute had called the police to report her for crimes that had been reported in a Daily Mail article about a black woman wanted for theft. The woman pictured in the article was not Stowers.

Full article: Variety

monique-samuels-1a.jpg

Monique Samuels says she's bidding farewell to The Real Housewives of Potomac.

After the final episode of the season five reunion aired on Sunday evening, the 37-year-old said during an Instagram Live that she is not returning to the show for season six.

"It was a crazy ride. It’s not easy doing reality TV, and to be quite honest, I’m over it," Samuels said. “I appreciate everything that people have done for me, everybody that's been Team Monique — I love y'all, I thank y'all — but when you cross certain lines there's no going back."

"And for me, my family is that line," she continued. "The opinion of my family and my kids and what they think about anything that I do is more valuable than anybody’s opinion, so I’m over it."

A rep for Bravo did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.

Samuels joined the Maryland-based iteration of the Bravo series during its second season in 2017.

As of now, RHOP still includes cast members Gizelle Bryant, Karen Huger, Ashley Darby, Robyn Dixon, Candiace Dillard Bassett and Dr. Wendy Osefo.

During her Live, Samuels further explained her reasoning behind leaving the show, saying that "enough is enough."

"I wanted to represent real Black love and show people something outside of what the stereotype has been on TV," she added. "Unfortunately, this season, I played right into that stereotype ... I was working overtime to really check myself because that is the opposite of what I want to display on a TV show and in real life, most importantly. I'm always going to be a great example of a role model for my kids and you have to know when enough is enough."

During the reunion, Samuels brought a  "thirst book" of receipts to address drama between her and the other Housewives.

x

20 minutes ago, V For Vendetta said:

RHOA is the only one I watch nowadays.

I've watched the Miami one, the New Jersey one, and the Orange County one in the past. 
I saw the first episode of Potomac and thought it was boring AF ari8 

Potomac did not pick up until its second season. Don't let the first season fool you. 
You should really check out New York.

Watched New York, Salt Lake, and Beverly Hills :D 

Currently halfway through the fourth season of Potomac, I am loving this franchise. The drama seems really manufactured at times, but the personalities are all so good cry8 

Have you watched Potomac? @Ruthless Love

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

Watched New York, Salt Lake, and Beverly Hills :D 

Excited Season 9 GIF

WEEE! New York City is OTP! Salt Lake City had a strong first season, too!

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

Currently halfway through the fourth season of Potomac, I am loving this franchise. The drama seems really manufactured at times, but the personalities are all so good cry8 

Have you watched Potomac? @Ruthless Love

FUCK TO THE YES!

season 4 karen huger GIF by Bravo TV

14 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Excited Season 9 GIF

WEEE! New York City is OTP! Salt Lake City had a strong first season, too!

FUCK TO THE YES!

season 4 karen huger GIF by Bravo TV

OMG

I am so glad that Katie is back kind of this season, I loved her the first season cry8 I miss Charisse though... Literally every cast member on here has been amazing. Still undecided about Candiace, but I looooooove Monique, she might be one of my favorite housewives out of everyone.

29 minutes ago, Dan said:

I am so glad that Katie is back kind of this season, I loved her the first season cry8 I miss Charisse though... Literally every cast member on here has been amazing. Still undecided about Candiace, but I looooooove Monique, she might be one of my favorite housewives out of everyone.

#TeamCandiace, though, Monique brought it during the last reunion.

5 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

#TeamCandiace, though, Monique brought it during the last reunion.

Omg Season 4 has made me hate Candiace, she is the WORST to everyone fall1 

11 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Monique made the first physical move, and that's where I kind of standoff from her. brit5

Yeaaaah but she changed so much after that.... Candiace has had everything handed to her, has everyone looking out for her, and she is STILL mean to everyone. I felt like Monique was trying to legit help a friend out and  Candiace is still being rude to her. And freaking out at Ashley in that way is SO scary and the obsession she has for their marriage (which is really weird) is so strange.

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeaaaah but she changed so much after that.... Candiace has had everything handed to her, has everyone looking out for her, and she is STILL mean to everyone. I felt like Monique was trying to legit help a friend out and  Candiace is still being rude to her. And freaking out at Ashley in that way is SO scary and the obsession she has for their marriage (which is really weird) is so strange.

I get it... but, on the flip, Ashley isn't innocent, either. Does Candiace go a bit hard on Ashley for her marriage? Sure. But she is NOT the only one who is stating it. She's just stating it more consistently than others.

23 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I get it... but, on the flip, Ashley isn't innocent, either. Does Candiace go a bit hard on Ashley for her marriage? Sure. But she is NOT the only one who is stating it. She's just stating it more consistently than others.

That is trueeeeee, Ashley is almost always in the wrong, but I feel like in that situation she was in the right. She arrived friendly, didn't give anyone trouble, and then it was just attack attack attack, over literally something that was none of Candiace's business. And how she reacted to Ashley just saying "your mama's house", was terrifying jj4 

8 minutes ago, Dan said:

That is trueeeeee, Ashley is almost always in the wrong, but I feel like in that situation she was in the right. She arrived friendly, didn't give anyone trouble, and then it was just attack attack attack, over literally something that was none of Candiace's business. And how she reacted to Ashley just saying "your mama's house", was terrifying jj4 

In Candiace's defense, Ashley was asked to leave... and she did not say "in yo mama's house" in a way of being considerate... it was in the way of being catty and hitting below the belt. And, no offense, Ashley came in beyond defensive from point one, and Candiace tried explaining in a conversation, and when Ashley heated up then Candiace did, too.

Ashley got a taste of her own medicine during the fourth season after skirting for the first three.

14 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

In Candiace's defense, Ashley was asked to leave... and she did not say "in yo mama's house" in a way of being considerate... it was in the way of being catty and hitting below the belt. And, no offense, Ashley came in beyond defensive from point one, and Candiace tried explaining in a conversation, and when Ashley heated up then Candiace did, too.

Ashley got a taste of her own medicine during the fourth season after skirting for the first three.

I don't know, I really disagree that was the weirdest shit Candiace pulled. I get that Ashley was being disrespectful with that comment, but it was only after Candiace continued to attack. And I feel like she totally escalated it. 

14 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I invited her into my home. I gave her a beverage.

ICONIC.

THIS WAS ICONIC. I loved that they showed it so many times too fall1  I GAVE HER A BEVERAGE fall1 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

I don't know, I really disagree that was the weirdest shit Candiace pulled. I get that Ashley was being disrespectful with that comment, but it was only after Candiace continued to attack. And I feel like she totally escalated it. 

See, I don't think Candiace began to attack until she was poked and pushed to do so. If you re-watch, was Candiace a tad bit condescending? Sure. But she didn't begin to act up until Ashley kept going at it with her dramatics. Ashley took Candiace's condescending attitude and turned it into her own body language and was quite rude, so it set Candiace off.

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

THIS WAS ICONIC. I loved that they showed it so many times too fall1  I GAVE HER A BEVERAGE fall1 

My fave thing: I gave her a beverage. ICONIC

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

My fave thing: I gave her a beverage. ICONIC

I'm still laughing at this line dead2 

This season (s4) has been sooooo fucking good. I just saw a clip of Monique and Candiace fighting in Season 5.. and I can't even imagine what goes down to cause that fall1 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

This season (s4) has been sooooo fucking good. I just saw a clip of Monique and Candiace fighting in Season 5.. and I can't even imagine what goes down to cause that fall1 

It's... insane. Like, so fucking insane. Potomac is slept on.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.