Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

7 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

It's... insane. Like, so fucking insane. Potomac is slept on.

It really is fall1  Wendy Williams always talks about it cause it's her favorite franchise so that's literally the only reason I chose this one fall1  I never hear about it otherwise.

Season 5 of Potomac isn't on Hulu yet so in the meanwhile I wanna watch NJ -> ATL -> OC next (saving OC for last since it has so many seasons).

And I'll sprinkle Dallas in somewhere 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

It really is fall1  Wendy Williams always talks about it cause it's her favorite franchise so that's literally the only reason I chose this one fall1  I never hear about it otherwise.

Season 5 of Potomac isn't on Hulu yet so in the meanwhile I wanna watch NJ -> ATL -> OC next (saving OC for last since it has so many seasons).

And I'll sprinkle Dallas in somewhere 

I need to know your thoughts on the later seasons of New York City so fucking bad.

2 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I need to know your thoughts on the later seasons of New York City so fucking bad.

Ok so I have yet to watch Season 12 because that's not on Hulu yet, but I am still fucking living for RHONY, it never gets boring to me. Beverly Hills really fizzled out at the end, but New York I just love so much. I was SO sad when Carole left after Season 10, because she was legit my favorite out of all the housewives. But I still found Season 11 soooooo good, I'm a little sad about Bethenny leaving again in S12, but she was also pretty annoying the past few seasons to me when she used to be my favorite fall1 

Also, did you see that video of Jen Shah on RHOSLC yelling at her makeup artist? It was craaaazy fall1  People want her off the show cause of it

Just now, Dan said:

Ok so I have yet to watch Season 12 because that's not on Hulu yet, but I am still fucking living for RHONY, it never gets boring to me. Beverly Hills really fizzled out at the end, but New York I just love so much. I was SO sad when Carole left after Season 10, because she was legit my favorite out of all the housewives. But I still found Season 11 soooooo good, I'm a little sad about Bethenny leaving again in S12, but she was also pretty annoying the past few seasons to me when she used to be my favorite fall1 

New York City will always bring the drama, because the women don't give two-shits. The other franchices? They care more about how they're viewed, especially Beverly Hills and Orange County. They're messy and they do it so well, and it works for them.

Bethenny leaving, for me, was sad... but, honestly, the season worked without her. She came back at the right time and she left at the right time. Her going off on Luann was overdue, too.

5 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

New York City will always bring the drama, because the women don't give two-shits. The other franchices? They care more about how they're viewed, especially Beverly Hills and Orange County. They're messy and they do it so well, and it works for them.

Bethenny leaving, for me, was sad... but, honestly, the season worked without her. She came back at the right time and she left at the right time. Her going off on Luann was overdue, too.

Yeah New York has NEVER let me down. They were built for reality TV, and I feel like are the most real, yet the most delusional out of all of them, and it's the perfect combination. 

It is sad that Bethenny left, cause she delivered some TV gold (that Luann scene specifically). Do you think she'd ever return? I've listened to her podcast and it seems like never fall1  I heard Season 12 is still good regardless, you liked it?

Have you watched NJ yet?? I've heard it goes up and down. 

8 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah New York has NEVER let me down. They were built for reality TV, and I feel like are the most real, yet the most delusional out of all of them, and it's the perfect combination. 

It is sad that Bethenny left, cause she delivered some TV gold (that Luann scene specifically). Do you think she'd ever return? I've listened to her podcast and it seems like never fall1  I heard Season 12 is still good regardless, you liked it?

The ladies of New York are made for reality television, even Cindy Barshop. They just produce great television with different personalities, and it works. As for Bethenny returning, she's always said "never say never," but right now I do think she is focused on her own projects.

And, yes, season 12 is still good without Bethenny. Leah brought a nice spunk, but, I will preface it with this: it is Dorinda's worst season.

9 minutes ago, Dan said:

Have you watched NJ yet?? I've heard it goes up and down. 

I've tried New Jersey a few times and, it, much like Atlanta and the California states, does little-to-nothing for me. Honestly, I find New Jersey trashy and not the good kind of trashy.

8 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

The ladies of New York are made for reality television, even Cindy Barshop. They just produce great television with different personalities, and it works. As for Bethenny returning, she's always said "never say never," but right now I do think she is focused on her own projects.

And, yes, season 12 is still good without Bethenny. Leah brought a nice spunk, but, I will preface it with this: it is Dorinda's worst season.

Yeah even the worst of the RHONY people, like Aviva, still made amazing TV and held nothing back, everyone just has so much depth. And that is good to hear she says never say never :D 

Yeah I'm excited about Leah I heard good things. Season 12 was Dorinda's last season too right? It's gonna be weird without her, she's become such a staple. 

10 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I've tried New Jersey a few times and, it, much like Atlanta and the California states, does little-to-nothing for me. Honestly, I find New Jersey trashy and not the good kind of trashy.

Ah gotcha, yeah I get that vibe from it. A couple of the NJ housewives lived in my town where I grew up and filmed where I worked so I feel like it'll *unfortunately* feel like home fall1

13 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah I'm excited about Leah I heard good things. Season 12 was Dorinda's last season too right? It's gonna be weird without her, she's become such a staple. 

I think Dorinda just got too wrapped up; I hated her the first season she was on (after re-watching I did enjoy her more), and fell in-love... but she got MEAN season 12. They made her the villain, and it didn't work out well. Her videos mocking Ramona, however...? Hilarious!

17 minutes ago, Dan said:

Ah gotcha, yeah I get that vibe from it. A couple of the NJ housewives lived in my town where I grew up and filmed where I worked so I feel like it'll *unfortunately* feel like home fall1

Oh shit! You're in New Jersey? Patterson, bitch? (If you watch RHONJ, you'll get the joke).

18 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I think Dorinda just got too wrapped up; I hated her the first season she was on (after re-watching I did enjoy her more), and fell in-love... but she got MEAN season 12. They made her the villain, and it didn't work out well. Her videos mocking Ramona, however...? Hilarious!

I AM DYING this is so funny, ANY VIDEO DRAGGING RAMONA IS A GOOD VIDEO yas2 

Yeah she's had her mean moments, I think she is REALLY delusional, but she's never been the "villain" in prior seasons so I'm interested to see how that plays out... I hope it comes out on Hulu soon cause I need my RHONY cry8  Do you know when S13 premieres?

19 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Oh shit! You're in New Jersey? Patterson, bitch? (If you watch RHONJ, you'll get the joke).

Just moved out of NJ after 22 years to Boston jj2  I look forward to watching and understanding the joke ny5  my dad grew up in Patterson 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I AM DYING this is so funny, ANY VIDEO DRAGGING RAMONA IS A GOOD VIDEO yas2 

I just watch it when I'm having a bad day 'cause it's that good! I love Hannah coming in at the end going, "Is everything okay?"

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Yeah she's had her mean moments, I think she is REALLY delusional, but she's never been the "villain" in prior seasons so I'm interested to see how that plays out... I hope it comes out on Hulu soon cause I need my RHONY cry8  Do you know when S13 premieres?

Considering S13 just wrapped filming, I would say mid-to-late summer. I know they filmed during Halloween in Salem, MA and I wanted to go see them... but pandemic and all! I would assume once New Jersey is done New York City will come, since RHONJ holds RHONY's time slot right now.

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Just moved out of NJ after 22 years to Boston jj2  I look forward to watching and understanding the joke ny5  my dad grew up in Patterson 

Ahh, welcome to BOS then, Dan! Hope you have a wicked pissah of a time! mad10

The Patterson joke comes within the first two seasons... hahah.

3 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

@Dan THEY ARE BACK!!!!

OMG I SAW HEATHER yas2yas2yas2. MY QUEEN!!!!

Did Tinsley leave??? I had no idea omg.....  but this season already looks great. I already know Eboni quite well from other shows, so that'll be cool to know her going into this!

On 3/20/2021 at 1:52 PM, Ruthless Love said:

I just watch it when I'm having a bad day 'cause it's that good! I love Hannah coming in at the end going, "Is everything okay?"

Considering S13 just wrapped filming, I would say mid-to-late summer. I know they filmed during Halloween in Salem, MA and I wanted to go see them... but pandemic and all! I would assume once New Jersey is done New York City will come, since RHONJ holds RHONY's time slot right now.

Ahh, welcome to BOS then, Dan! Hope you have a wicked pissah of a time! mad10

The Patterson joke comes within the first two seasons... hahah.

Sorry I missed this one! Thank you for the welcome to Boston jj2  I've been trying to convince my parents to retire to the Berkshire's because I've fallen in love with it from RHONY ny5

And also I just finished the Season 4 Potomac finale, which was VERY good TV. That was one of my favorite seasons of housewives ever. 

I started RHONJ last night and watched the first 3 episodes. I can already tell that Danielle is the crazy one ny4 

17 hours ago, Dan said:

OMG I SAW HEATHER yas2yas2yas2. MY QUEEN!!!!

Did Tinsley leave??? I had no idea omg.....  but this season already looks great. I already know Eboni quite well from other shows, so that'll be cool to know her going into this!

Whoops... spoiler:

Spoiler

She does leave half-way through the twelfth season.

But, yes, this season is going to be fun! As for Heather, she's back in a "friend" capacity.

17 hours ago, Dan said:

Sorry I missed this one! Thank you for the welcome to Boston jj2  I've been trying to convince my parents to retire to the Berkshire's because I've fallen in love with it from RHONY ny5

You could be neighbours with Dorinda, because WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITHOUT DORINDA?

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Whoops... spoiler:

Hide contents

She does leave half-way through the twelfth season.

But, yes, this season is going to be fun! As for Heather, she's back in a "friend" capacity.

Ohhhhhhh omg did shit go down? I think I might just start watching RHONY S12 off the Bravo website instead of Hulu so I can get caught up cause I miss them so much

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

You could be neighbours with Dorinda, because WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITHOUT DORINDA?

A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!! ny5 

(Though I'd much prefer to move into Heather's home)

Just now, Dan said:

Ohhhhhhh omg did shit go down? I think I might just start watching RHONY S12 off the Bravo website instead of Hulu so I can get caught up cause I miss them so much

SPOILER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW:

Spoiler

Tinsley left mid-season to move to Chicago for Scott, who proposed. HOWEVER... their engagement is off and it has come out he told her to quit Real Housewives and he would propose. So she likely quit to get her proposal, and now they're done. Ramona's "friend" was brought in as a potential replacement, but, it never happened, which is why she is featured so much during the twelfth season.

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!! ny5 

(Though I'd much prefer to move into Heather's home)

Bluestone Manor is a cast member in its own right. The Shark Room is a "friend of" in its own capacity.

3 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Tinsley left mid-season to move to Chicago for Scott, who proposed. HOWEVER... their engagement is off and it has come out he told her to quit Real Housewives and he would propose. So she likely quit to get her proposal, and now they're done. Ramona's "friend" was brought in as a potential replacement, but, it never happened, which is why she is featured so much during the twelfth season.

HOLY SHIT I HATE SCOTT. It's scary how obsessed she is with him fall1fall1fall1  Has Tinsley mentioned a planned a return or anything? I'm not tooooo bothered at her leaving because she was just an OK housewife to me, not iconic. But I still did like her presence on the show. 

4 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

SPOILER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW:

Hide contents

Bluestone Manor is a cast member in its own right. The Shark Room is a "friend of" in its own capacity.

BLUESTONE MANOR HAS BROUGHT SO MANY ICONIC MOMENTS yas1yas1yas1yas1 

I would gladly sleep in the shark room any day ny4 

Just now, Dan said:

HOLY SHIT I HATE SCOTT. It's scary how obsessed she is with him fall1fall1fall1  Has Tinsley mentioned a planned a return or anything? I'm not tooooo bothered at her leaving because she was just an OK housewife to me, not iconic. But I still did like her presence on the show. 

She brought nothing to the show, even though I did like her for a bit of time. As of right now, no talk of returning for the fourteenth season (when it happens). I believe they would be more inclined to bring on someone new before returning Tinsley.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

BLUESTONE MANOR HAS BROUGHT SO MANY ICONIC MOMENTS yas1yas1yas1yas1 

I would gladly sleep in the shark room any day ny4 

bethenny frankel real housewives of nyc GIF

Some of the bedrooms can be a bit tacky, but, I would gladly stay in any of the rooms in Bluestone.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.