Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

7 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

She brought nothing to the show, even though I did like her for a bit of time. As of right now, no talk of returning for the fourteenth season (when it happens). I believe they would be more inclined to bring on someone new before returning Tinsley.

Yeah I think she's a great "friend" and extra for the cast, because she has some funny moments. But she never leads the charge on anything like the iconic housewives do. 

8 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

She brought nothing to the show, even though I did like her for a bit of time. As of right now, no talk of returning for the fourteenth season (when it happens). I believe they would be more inclined to bring on someone new before returning Tinsley.

bethenny frankel real housewives of nyc GIF

Some of the bedrooms can be a bit tacky, but, I would gladly stay in any of the rooms in Bluestone.

The entire house is tacky but it's so perfect for Dorinda ny5 

rhony-luann-1280x720.jpg

Just now, Dan said:

Yeah I think she's a great "friend" and extra for the cast, because she has some funny moments. But she never leads the charge on anything like the iconic housewives do. 

Tinsley definitely is more of a socialite than a housewife. She did what she did, and I wouldn't want her back. But I also wouldn't not oppose a return... if that makes sense?

1 minute ago, Dan said:

The entire house is tacky but it's so perfect for Dorinda ny5

It suits her to a T. She decorated and made it nice.

ashamed real housewives of new york city GIF

16 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Tinsley definitely is more of a socialite than a housewife. She did what she did, and I wouldn't want her back. But I also wouldn't not oppose a return... if that makes sense?

Yeah I feel completely the same! Still kinda shocked she'd leave in the middle of a season for a man that never even liked her fall1 

Just now, Dan said:

Yeah I feel completely the same! Still kinda shocked she'd leave in the middle of a season for a man that never even liked her fall1 

Because she loved him, that's why. But she was clearly manipulated in the end, which is disappointing. Not to mention, the relationship happened far too quick. That first date lated days. Yes, sometimes relationships like that can happen... but I feel like in Tinsley's case she did too much too fast, and Scott seemed way too eager to land her.

14 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Because she loved him, that's why. But she was clearly manipulated in the end, which is disappointing. Not to mention, the relationship happened far too quick. That first date lated days. Yes, sometimes relationships like that can happen... but I feel like in Tinsley's case she did too much too fast, and Scott seemed way too eager to land her.

Idk... I feel like Scott gave like 8,000 warning signs and Tinsley ignored them all laughcry1

But yeah she was definitely overwhelmed by love, but literally everyone tried to help her but she ignored it 

Just now, Dan said:

Idk... I feel like Scott gave like 8,000 warning signs and Tinsley ignored them all laughcry1

But yeah she was definitely overwhelmed by love, but literally everyone tried to help her but she ignored it 

EXACTLY! Warning signs were there, the girls told her not to wait or settle, and she went and did just that.

38 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

EXACTLY! Warning signs were there, the girls told her not to wait or settle, and she went and did just that.

I knoooow and now she threw out basically her whole career (not that she needs it-) for this man fall1 

5 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Is it bad that i've never watched a single RHO.... show?

I got a late start too and hadn't watch any until like 2019, and now I'm fully hooked on them cry7 

It is soooooooo good though, if you ever wanted to start, me and @Ruthless Love would both recommend the New York franchise, it is perfection. yas1 

19 hours ago, Dan said:

I knoooow and now she threw out basically her whole career (not that she needs it-) for this man fall1 

Exactly. But, let's face it: what did Tinsley technically bring to the table? Not a whole lot. She rarely spoke her mind. Her main storylines were her feuds with Sonja and Dorinda, et al.

19 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Is it bad that i've never watched a single RHO.... show?

Darling, I never did until a few years ago. Like @Dan said, I would recommend beginning with The Real Housewives of New York since it is the most consistent in terms of entertainment. So many amazing moments, as well.

39 minutes ago, Dan said:

@Ruthless Love I just got to the prostitution whore episode of RHONJ, I am dead fall1fall1fall1 

That might be a Top 3 episode of any housewives franchise ny5 

YOU WERE FUCKING ENGAGED, NINETEEN TIMES, YOU STUPID BITCH!

real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFsreal housewives of new jersey bravo GIF by RealityTVGIFsreal housewives reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

On 3/25/2021 at 8:57 AM, Ruthless Love said:

YOU WERE FUCKING ENGAGED, NINETEEN TIMES, YOU STUPID BITCH!

real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFsreal housewives of new jersey bravo GIF by RealityTVGIFsreal housewives reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

This was one of the BEST scenes in all of Housewives history cry8  

12 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

@Dan Heather reportedly stopped filming S13 of RHONY because of Leah. tea2

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, and Heather is really level-headed so Leah must've done some shiiiiiit tea2 

Also, I'm on S2E8 of RHONJ, and Danielle Staub is the craziest, meanest, evilest, worst housewife out of all the franchises. She has taken the throne from Brandi, holy fuck. This woman is so scary and fucked up, I can't believe she was even allowed on TV with the threats she was making???? And they bring her back too????

@Ruthless Love holy shiiiiiiit

Did you see, Jen Shah from RHOSLC just got arrested this morning in a massive wire-fraud scheme and she's supposed to appear in court today.

3 hours ago, Dan said:

@Ruthless Love holy shiiiiiiit

Did you see, Jen Shah from RHOSLC just got arrested this morning in a massive wire-fraud scheme and she's supposed to appear in court today.

I FUCKING DID! Season two is going to be INSANE! Ha!

11 hours ago, Dan said:

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, and Heather is really level-headed so Leah must've done some shiiiiiit tea2 

Also, I'm on S2E8 of RHONJ, and Danielle Staub is the craziest, meanest, evilest, worst housewife out of all the franchises. She has taken the throne from Brandi, holy fuck. This woman is so scary and fucked up, I can't believe she was even allowed on TV with the threats she was making???? And they bring her back too????

Oh darling, Staub is FAR from the those things; wait until you meet Amber... your mind will change!

I FUCKING DID! Season two is going to be INSANE! Ha!

Yesssss.... omg, and they had all the cameras there too. 

Oh darling, Staub is FAR from the those things; wait until you meet Amber... your mind will change!

Um, I think Danielle is all of those things jj3  But i am also scared if there is worse in Amber fall1fall1fall1 

30 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yesssss.... omg, and they had all the cameras there too. 

Mhmm; the fact she left and had her makeup done an hour before her arrest says she knew something was going on. I know news cameras were there, but, no one knows for sure if Bravo's cameras were there, etc.

31 minutes ago, Dan said:

Um, I think Danielle is all of those things jj3  But i am also scared if there is worse in Amber fall1fall1fall1 

Danielle at least brings some kind of entertainment.... Amber and her "husband" were a different level of FUCKED UP!

5 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Mhmm; the fact she left and had her makeup done an hour before her arrest says she knew something was going on. I know news cameras were there, but, no one knows for sure if Bravo's cameras were there, etc.

IDK if that necessarily says she knew, because I feel like she is the type to be in glam 7 days a week fall1  But this is really crazy... S2 will definitely be insane.

6 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Danielle at least brings some kind of entertainment.... Amber and her "husband" were a different level of FUCKED UP!

Danielle really scares me though fall1  God I am TERRIFIED for Amber then.

18 hours ago, Dan said:

IDK if that necessarily says she knew, because I feel like she is the type to be in glam 7 days a week fall1  But this is really crazy... S2 will definitely be insane.

I do think she knew something was happened; they're saying she was tipped off, which is why she went looking for her husband and BOOM the feds showed up. She knew the ball was dropping.

18 hours ago, Dan said:

Danielle really scares me though fall1  God I am TERRIFIED for Amber then.

Let's put it this way: Amber is considered one of the most-hated housewives of all-time. wendy1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.